MLB SATURDAY

Forum: MLB Betting Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: MLB SATURDAY
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:21:35 PM
troylex300 PM troylex300
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 17564
 
troylex300
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:21:38 PM
BOL MM
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:21:55 PM
Thanks guys
cdepo PM cdepo
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 46
 
cdepo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:22:40 PM

lol lol lmao. so hilarious, much respect to MM and i didnt want to darn up thread, but the rest of u...do ur own fuckin homework. wow friggin lazy morons.

andreagassi6969 PM andreagassi6969
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 20289
 
andreagassi6969
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:23:54 PM
Raiders22 PM Raiders22
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 7833
 
Raiders22
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:27:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cdepo:

lol lol lmao. so hilarious, much respect to MM and i didnt want to darn up thread, but the rest of u...do ur own fuckin homework. wow friggin lazy morons.

Huh?

Aniki PM Aniki
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1420
 
Aniki
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:27:40 PM
Johnnynumbers PM Johnnynumbers
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5755
 
Johnnynumbers
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:29:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cdepo:

lol lol lmao. so hilarious, much respect to MM and i didnt want to darn up thread, but the rest of u...do ur own fuckin homework. wow friggin lazy morons.



Keep playing those 7 team parlays buddy.  We need somebody to keep Vegas and all the bookies in business...
cdepo PM cdepo
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 46
 
cdepo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:30:54 PM


MLB

STRAIGHT BET
[917] LA ANGELS -110
( ACTION )

165 / 150

cdepo PM cdepo
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 46
 
cdepo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:31:20 PM

ha darn all of you

cdepo PM cdepo
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 46
 
cdepo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:32:39 PM

PATHETIC LOSERS

neander100 PM neander100
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 15894
 
neander100
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:34:38 PM
cdepo why do u keep posting pointless stuff in MM's thread
yoitsmcd PM yoitsmcd
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 439
 
yoitsmcd
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:39:34 PM
BOL 
cdepo PM cdepo
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 46
 
cdepo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:44:56 PM
because i'm an attention person. in all honesty it was a mistake but i think its hilarious how upset ppl get. and to u johnny...i didnt realize $27 parlay would make vegas' day. I would post my wins and losses but i don't want to start WWIII over here. GL to all
SeaSox PM SeaSox
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 28
 
SeaSox
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:49:35 PM
Any one have any insight on why the nats line with strasburg has dropped so much this morning? Opened at -160 now hovering around -135.
Thanks in advance
neander100 PM neander100
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 15894
 
neander100
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 6/30/2012 1:51:41 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by cdepo:

because i'm an attention person. in all honesty it was a mistake but i think its hilarious how upset ppl get. and to u johnny...i didnt realize $27 parlay would make vegas' day. I would post my wins and losses but i don't want to start WWIII over here. GL to all

LOL no worries bro.  Your honest and I respect that.  Hope you do well today. 

Johnnynumbers PM Johnnynumbers
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5755
 
Johnnynumbers
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:00:00 PM
no war dude, just that you can start your own thread if you want.

Maybe you have never heard the expression that "vegas was built on the 3 team parlay"  Even with $27 at a time, you will empty your bankroll trying to hit 7 teamers.  Just buy lottery tickets if you want big odds.  Nothing wrong with it, but in these forums (especially baseball) you find lots of serious sports bettors that understand that good money management is the key to long term success.  Vegas banks on the fact that there are millions of tourists that decide each year to wander into the sportsbook and drop 20 or 50 buck on some parlays, and they rarely cash tickets for anything more than a 2-teamer....

houguy28 PM houguy28
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1998
 
houguy28
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:00:27 PM
neander100 PM neander100
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 15894
 
neander100
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:06:10 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Johnnynumbers:

no war dude, just that you can start your own thread if you want.

Maybe you have never heard the expression that "vegas was built on the 3 team parlay"  Even with $27 at a time, you will empty your bankroll trying to hit 7 teamers.  Just buy lottery tickets if you want big odds.  Nothing wrong with it, but in these forums (especially baseball) you find lots of serious sports bettors that understand that good money management is the key to long term success.  Vegas banks on the fact that there are millions of tourists that decide each year to wander into the sportsbook and drop 20 or 50 buck on some parlays, and they rarely cash tickets for anything more than a 2-teamer....

 RIGHT ON

Pick your spots, money management, little luck, look at numbers.  Its a grind.  Its hard enough picking 1 winner, let alone 3-8 winners. 

neander100 PM neander100
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 15894
 
neander100
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:07:52 PM
in 2006 I hit a 12k parlay it was a 8 teamer college basketball.  Unfucking real.  To this day I only do straight bets..maybe a 2 teamer but rarley.
cdepo PM cdepo
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 46
 
cdepo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:26:15 PM
ill be honest i know  little about baseball. football and bball those are my strengths. im up in baseball this wk, i went for a longshot. thanks for the input but for crying out loud its $27. i had an uneven amount of money so i made it even. i live in jersey...vegas has never seen a nickle from me. im a serious better. and i take it serious just like u johnny and neander. give me a break.
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:39:21 PM
Cubs 308/200


MIKECOUU78 PM MIKECOUU78
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 8099
 
MIKECOUU78
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:42:28 PM
PineappleXpress PM PineappleXpress
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 3929
 
PineappleXpress
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/30/2012 3:55:35 PM
BOL Manassa!  
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#100
Posted: 6/30/2012 5:40:49 PM
Sun stroke: 

Mets 332/200

DBacks 232/200


Limiting the plays to 2-4 units as I don't have all my resources with me. GL!
Forum: MLB Betting Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.