SEMPER/McSHADY UNDERDOGS OF MAY

Forum: MLB Betting Page 27 of 46 «  25 26 27 28 29   »
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: SEMPER/McSHADY UNDERDOGS OF MAY
bikemcr PM bikemcr
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 858
 
bikemcr
Participation Meter
quote#651
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:38:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PTOTOUR:

Originally Posted by bikemcr] Hey PTOTOUR did you chase the Cards ?

yes, lost last night but hit today.  i am on texas tonight too. 

Nice ! GL tonight with the Rangers .
72DAVE PM 72DAVE
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 130
California
 
72DAVE
Participation Meter
quote#652
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:29:06 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by McShady:

Chase The Dog

 

LOVE THE SPREADSHEET  DETAIL SHADY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!  HOW LONG U BEEN DOING THIS? CAN'T WAIT TIL MONDAY. BOL

3DTV PM 3DTV
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 291
 
3DTV
Participation Meter
quote#653
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:38:13 AM
McShady I realize your spreadsheet shows you crushing. The fact is somehow you avoided Az and the switch semp made to Col. Can you give an explanation of the long term profitability of the system?

I jumped in two weeks back I believe and got railed by Az, which instantly put me in the red.
BigWaveDave PM BigWaveDave
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 2299
Ontario
 
BigWaveDave
Participation Meter
quote#654
Posted: 5/16/2012 1:45:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Angle4U999:

Sorry to be off-topic, but isn't it a little fishy that the Dodgers are only -109 vs Arizona with the Dodgers 16-3 at home? Could the dog bark tonite?


Nice call - played along.  Thanks!! 
bikemcr PM bikemcr
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 858
 
bikemcr
Participation Meter
quote#655
Posted: 5/16/2012 3:48:39 AM
Thanks again for all your work McShady ... Could you post your plays until we start Chase system again ?
McShady PM McShady
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2768
 
McShady
Participation Meter
quote#656
Posted: 5/16/2012 9:12:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 3DTV:

McShady I realize your spreadsheet shows you crushing. The fact is somehow you avoided Az and the switch semp made to Col. Can you give an explanation of the long term profitability of the system?

I jumped in two weeks back I believe and got railed by Az, which instantly put me in the red.

I cannot offer guarantees...cause we are NOT selling anything. But I can only assume that you bet more than you were willing to lose on AZ and want to know if we will post winners to make up or it? Would I keep betting Chase The Dog if it lost me $...no. Sorry we cost you money, GL in your endeavors. 
McShady PM McShady
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2768
 
McShady
Participation Meter
quote#657
Posted: 5/16/2012 9:14:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 72DAVE:

 

LOVE THE SPREADSHEET  DETAIL SHADY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!  HOW LONG U BEEN DOING THIS? CAN'T WAIT TIL MONDAY. BOL


Th bro. Just trying to help, gla your finding success with it! This is my 4th year Chasing...I don't feel confident betting any other way. 
semperfi19 PM semperfi19
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2120
 
semperfi19
Participation Meter
quote#658
Posted: 5/16/2012 9:31:31 AM

McShady...Thanks for holding down the fort had to go AWOL for a few days. Great job on the system tutorial.   I will be back up and running next week and I will try and put my google Docs link up so everyone can see my spreadsheet as  well.

See everyone on Monday...Have a great weekend and good luck on all you plays this weekend.   

McShady PM McShady
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2768
 
McShady
Participation Meter
quote#659
Posted: 5/16/2012 10:14:38 AM
Hey no problem skipper...welcome back!
3DTV PM 3DTV
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 291
 
3DTV
Participation Meter
quote#660
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:22:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by McShady:


I cannot offer guarantees...cause we are NOT selling anything. But I can only assume that you bet more than you were willing to lose on AZ and want to know if we will post winners to make up or it? Would I keep betting Chase The Dog if it lost me $...no. Sorry we cost you money, GL in your endeavors. 


I was not trying to be rude. The fact that I am in the red isnt the issue. I am just curious about the profitability of this system. You guys seem to glance over that. If I offended you I apologize. I appreciate you guys sharing your picks but was just looking for a bit more info on the maths of the profitability.
YoungCAP PM YoungCAP
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 245
New York
 
YoungCAP
Participation Meter
quote#661
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:32:44 PM
my buddy had a system like this but it was w the yankees winning at least one game each series...ill never forget the time they lost the first three of a four game series and he had to quadruple up on the forth game and won on a walkoff...crazy....

anyway like ur idea and hope works well!!!

beat the book!!!

Angle4U999 PM Angle4U999
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3075
 
Angle4U999
Participation Meter
quote#662
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:33:31 PM
If anyone who got in late is in the red you might want to keep this in mind. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Bet a certain amount and keep it there unless McShady or Semper say to bet less. If one unit for you is $100 and you can take a loss and lose $700, no problem. It will take 7 wins at even money to make it up and these are almost always plus money plays so it will take less than that! For some people it might be $50, $20 or even $10 for a unit. Don't be greedy and up your bets. Stay within your comfort level. Money management and self-control is extremely important. Then next year when your bankroll is larger, increase your unit amount. Somebody posted what % of your bankroll you should use as a unit amount but I can't remember what it said. Maybe McShady can give newcomers some insight on this so if you jumped in with Arizona and San Diego you guys won't go broke trying to dig out of a hole. I hope this helps. If I'm out of line here Semper or McShady, I apologize. I have played some chases on my own but you guys have the best systems I have seen. I just wish I had found this at the beginning of the season! Keep up the good work!
.
Moth61 PM Moth61
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 813
California
 
Moth61
Participation Meter
quote#663
Posted: 5/16/2012 1:16:49 PM

Angle, I think it was 5% of your bankroll.

 With taking such a huge hit on game 3, does it make sense to do a 2 game chase?

And does it make sense to see if your team loses game 1, and then jump in only on game 2's. I guess it depends on the probablity of a team winning the first 2 games...

I appreciate your postings!

McShady PM McShady
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2768
 
McShady
Participation Meter
quote#664
Posted: 5/16/2012 1:48:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Moth61:

Angle, I think it was 5% of your bankroll.

 With taking such a huge hit on game 3, does it make sense to do a 2 game chase?

And does it make sense to see if your team loses game 1, and then jump in only on game 2's. I guess it depends on the probablity of a team winning the first 2 games...

I appreciate your postings!

By skipping a G1 of a team you really like does not make sense in this scenario. Especially for me, since G1 is my strongest pick out of the 3. Last year 50% of my G1 got it done. 

Moth61 PM Moth61
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 813
California
 
Moth61
Participation Meter
quote#665
Posted: 5/16/2012 2:46:40 PM

What about skippimg game 3, since it is such a large bet?

Thanks, McShady, You are the best!

McShady PM McShady
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2768
 
McShady
Participation Meter
quote#666
Posted: 5/16/2012 3:24:33 PM
G3 is the most important bet. If you skip it every time that means you don't believe a team wants to avoid a SWEEP. And this whole premise is based off that. But I have #'s to back it up as well and if I skipped G3 I would have l missed out on half
my profits. 

If you wanna skip a game I would say G2 holds the least importance to me, but then it just sounds like selective betting which is what I want to avoid. 
semperfi19 PM semperfi19
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2120
 
semperfi19
Participation Meter
quote#667
Posted: 5/16/2012 3:44:20 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 3DTV:



I was not trying to be rude. The fact that I am in the red isnt the issue. I am just curious about the profitability of this system. You guys seem to glance over that. If I offended you I apologize. I appreciate you guys sharing your picks but was just looking for a bit more info on the maths of the profitability.

3DTV...If you go back to the top of this thread, you will see the previous 20 plus page thread and you can read all the conversatoin we had about the history of this method. This should enlighten you as to the math of profitability or whatever that  means. Arizona the series you lost was not on McShady's spreadsheet becasue that was my play not his.

Sometimes we have the same choices and sometimes he tails me and I tail him.  Just two guys sharing our handicapping is all.  We keep our plays seperate but my total is actually higher than the posted total becasue of McShady's insight.   

Follow if you want but do so knowing there is no magic trick or  "math of profitablity".  This is a grind it out method where you can be  around 50% accurate and still make cash. For example, Lose game 1 ,win game 2 still make money when you are only 1-1.  Lose game 1&2 win gane 3 make money and you are only 1-2.   

Good  Luck and stick with it and you will see the "math of profitability" in cold hard cash.

monkeymark5 PM monkeymark5
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1232
California
 
monkeymark5
Participation Meter
quote#668
Posted: 5/16/2012 5:17:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by semperfi19:

3DTV...If you go back to the top of this thread, you will see the previous 20 plus page thread and you can read all the conversatoin we had about the history of this method. This should enlighten you as to the math of profitability or whatever that  means. Arizona the series you lost was not on McShady's spreadsheet becasue that was my play not his.

Sometimes we have the same choices and sometimes he tails me and I tail him.  Just two guys sharing our handicapping is all.  We keep our plays seperate but my total is actually higher than the posted total becasue of McShady's insight.   

Follow if you want but do so knowing there is no magic trick or  "math of profitablity".  This is a grind it out method where you can be  around 50% accurate and still make cash. For example, Lose game 1 ,win game 2 still make money when you are only 1-1.  Lose game 1&2 win gane 3 make money and you are only 1-2.   

Good  Luck and stick with it and you will see the "math of profitability" in cold hard cash.



3DTV PM 3DTV
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 291
 
3DTV
Participation Meter
quote#669
Posted: 5/16/2012 5:56:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by semperfi19:

3DTV...If you go back to the top of this thread, you will see the previous 20 plus page thread and you can read all the conversatoin we had about the history of this method. This should enlighten you as to the math of profitability or whatever that  means. Arizona the series you lost was not on McShady's spreadsheet becasue that was my play not his.

Sometimes we have the same choices and sometimes he tails me and I tail him.  Just two guys sharing our handicapping is all.  We keep our plays seperate but my total is actually higher than the posted total becasue of McShady's insight.   

Follow if you want but do so knowing there is no magic trick or  "math of profitablity".  This is a grind it out method where you can be  around 50% accurate and still make cash. For example, Lose game 1 ,win game 2 still make money when you are only 1-1.  Lose game 1&2 win gane 3 make money and you are only 1-2.   

Good  Luck and stick with it and you will see the "math of profitability" in cold hard cash.



Thank you! I appreciate the thorough response. Going to give it a run the rest of the season.
Bettingbrothers PM Bettingbrothers
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 117
 
Bettingbrothers
Participation Meter
quote#670
Posted: 5/17/2012 10:44:28 AM
Do you know when the series prices are generally posted?

BTW u drove from Arizona to Chicago and will be at tonights Cubs-Phillies game.
Posted using a mobile device.
QBUN PM QBUN
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2301
California
 
QBUN
Participation Meter
quote#671
Posted: 5/17/2012 10:58:45 AM
in semper we trust.......
McShady PM McShady
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2768
 
McShady
Participation Meter
quote#672
Posted: 5/17/2012 11:08:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bettingbrothers:

Do you know when the series prices are generally posted?

BTW u drove from Arizona to Chicago and will be at tonights Cubs-Phillies game.

Series Prices come out the morning of G1. So tmrw AM...
QBUN PM QBUN
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2301
California
 
QBUN
Participation Meter
quote#673
Posted: 5/17/2012 11:16:14 AM
hey mcshady great work brotha...been following u and semper and by far d best cappers on covers
McShady PM McShady
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2768
 
McShady
Participation Meter
quote#674
Posted: 5/17/2012 11:27:40 AM
Hey thx QBUN! But I'm pretty sure we don't post enough plays to get that title...
McShady PM McShady
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2768
 
McShady
Participation Meter
quote#675
Posted: 5/17/2012 11:35:18 AM
Anyone taking the Mariners today? Thur is a slow day in the Chase game...looking at M's / Marlins 2teamer +480
Forum: MLB Betting Page 27 of 46 «  25 26 27 28 29   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.