|9-9 -2.4u Wed w/ POD Loser
Posted: 4/12/2012 1:22:09 AM
31-40 -10.25u Overall 2012
Got away with today, but way to many plays... and way to much crap luck to be healthy... Finding out about all that happened in KC ruined my dinner... I was lucky there was a good under opportuinity to end the night... but gotta stop betting and start grinding soon, I know this is not gonna work for much longer...
That Colorado game totally ruined a perfectly capped Salami play...
Thurs Day Games:
Sea/Tex Under 9.5 -110
Cincy/Was Under 7.5 -110
LAA RL +115
SF/Col Over 9.5 -120
Cincy/Nats No Score 1st*
*will post line if possible tom...
- The POD is coming from my classic Lefty v Lefty AL Under logic... They hit consistently for me when I have a matchup I like.. hopefully there is no jet stream out to right field...
- NATS OPENING DAY!!!.. Will be at this game... Hoping I can make it on time... Trying to cram all my work in the morning... very excited... Its been chilly in DC but they are calling for better weather... I am hard pressed to believe it will be 70 degrees at 1pm and there should still be a prevailing wind coming in from left field... Plus I like the pitching matchup despite Gio's early struggles...
- I keep betting the Angels... Why?
- I cant ignore what happened tonight... Watch it be a 3-1 game tomorrow...
- Action prop, like i said I hope I make it for the first inning
- Value dog
I may end the day with an absolute bomb of a play on Pitt... I watched the Dodgers plays from end to end tonight and outside the 3,4,5 hitters they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON OFFENSE... Anyone who thinks this is the team out of the NL West is retarded or writes for the LA Times... They need help!!.. Hopefully Magic will get some stuff done before the trade deadline... But where I think the Dodgers will be come then I see more of a firesale then a upgrading... But I could care less about the dodgers...