Posted: 4/7/2012 8:57:11 AM
LAD/SD Under 7 -115
SF/Arz Under 4.5 1st 5*
Braves/Mets Under 7.5 -125
Mets TT Under 3.5 -120
Angels -1 -140
Angels -0.5 1st 5*
Balt TT Under 4 +100
*Dont have lines on these two yet.. .out for the day and will try to post line later...
- NL west unders are usually good... Strong pitching matchups in pitchers parks... I am just going with the odds
- Admittedly might be chasing on the SF 1st 5 under
- Significant left to right wind right now in New York... Nothing impressive about the Mets offensive... most of any power in the line up is biased towards left field... I think Dickey wins 15-20 games this season
- Have you seen the Angels play yet? Looking like WS champs early... while KC looks like moneyball gone wrong... Hosmer needs to have an amazing year to pick up the lack in that lineup...
- Wind hard in from left field in Baltimore... could switch by game time but I like the play
Dodger game start at 8:35pm ET... might make some more plays on that game depending on how things work out...