Another day another fixed game. Duke vs ga tech....

Forum: College Basketball
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: Another day another fixed game. Duke vs ga tech....
RonaldRegan22 PM RonaldRegan22
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 629
 
RonaldRegan22
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:17:25 PM
How the hell do you people not realize this?!?!  Its right there in front of ur face?

They score 8 points in the last 34 seconds .....and g tech is fouling down 14 with 13 seconds left?!?  

Duke covers and the game goes over.

Crazy part is they were fouling and not even attempting to take any 3's.   

Gtech was going for layups and fouling.....

Just another example of a blatantly disgusting fixed game
KingRGIII PM KingRGIII
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 5909
 
KingRGIII
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:19:26 PM
No such thing as a fixed game 
wolffer12 PM wolffer12
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1010
 
wolffer12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:19:36 PM
yep... thankfully it was my smallest bet of the night on GT.. but that was a flat out fix... as you said shoot 3s if you foul.. I love how BSPN was trying to spin it as a learning experience... LMAO
Ric52 PM Ric52
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 551
 
Ric52
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:20:02 PM
Somebody needs to investigate Solomon Poole.  0-8 FG and fouls down 14 pts
KingScorpio PM KingScorpio
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 19418
 
KingScorpio
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:22:40 PM
Don't bet on tv games
ATLGettinPaper PM ATLGettinPaper
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 12309
 
ATLGettinPaper
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:23:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RonaldRegan22:

How the hell do you people not realize this?!?!  Its right there in front of ur face?

They score 8 points in the last 34 seconds .....and g tech is fouling down 14 with 13 seconds left?!?  

Duke covers and the game goes over.

Crazy part is they were fouling and not even attempting to take any 3's.   

Gtech was going for layups and fouling.....

Just another example of a blatantly disgusting fixed game


If you know it's fixed, why you still bettin?  Stop bettin fool, then you won't have to worry about garbage being fixed.  You think these bookies wanna give u free money?  NOOOO!!!!!

Be quiet already, and learn which bets to bet and which ones to stay way from.  Sheeshh.

If you scared stop bettin.  And I know I know, "You had no money on this, you just hate to see a fixed game" yeah yeah yeah
RonaldRegan22 PM RonaldRegan22
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 629
 
RonaldRegan22
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:45:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:



If you know it's fixed, why you still bettin?  Stop bettin fool, then you won't have to worry about garbage being fixed.  You think these bookies wanna give u free money?  NOOOO!!!!!

Be quiet already, and learn which bets to bet and which ones to stay way from.  Sheeshh.

If you scared stop bettin.  And I know I know, "You had no money on this, you just hate to see a fixed game" yeah yeah yeah

A game being fixed does not change my % of winning the game.  

Thats really the dumbest statement you could ever make.  Its still 50/50 on whether or not im on the rightnside of the fix.... I was on the under of 129 tonight, came up short.  Hopefully im on the rightbside of the fix next time.... Nonetheless, the game was fixed.  
ATLGettinPaper PM ATLGettinPaper
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 12309
 
ATLGettinPaper
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:55:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RonaldRegan22:


A game being fixed does not change my % of winning the game.  

Thats really the dumbest statement you could ever make.  Its still 50/50 on whether or not im on the rightnside of the fix.... I was on the under of 129 tonight, came up short.  Hopefully im on the rightbside of the fix next time.... Nonetheless, the game was fixed.  


If you've said the game is fixed once, or other games are fixed.  Why do you have to keep complaining about the same garbage?  We know it's fixed, what are you venting?  Cause you definitely not telling us anything new.
Pix PM Pix
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 8136
 
Pix
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:09:01 AM

The only thing that was fixed is how duke couldn't cash on the first half money line against this pathetic team.
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:14:25 AM
I was on gt for 12 units horrible loss it was a moose but that's part of this buiness when you have a point spread these things will happen. Late fouls and free throws will either kill you or help you all depends. There was no fix it was just a frustrated gt player made a dumb foul. The last person and team that would be involved with a fix is duke and thier head coach come on lol. I agree this loss sucks but I highly doubt there has even been 1 fix this year.
Posted using a mobile device.
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 38046
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:14:55 AM
its not fixed odds makers are pretty sharp


just stop betting its not for u 

dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:15:57 AM
Georgia tech is just really really bad should have never made that bet honestly if duke would have played normal the first half duke would have won by 35 or more they shot horrible first half
Posted using a mobile device.
jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13381
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:30:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dgsports34:

I was on gt for 12 units horrible loss it was a moose but that's part of this buiness when you have a point spread these things will happen. Late fouls and free throws will either kill you or help you all depends. There was no fix it was just a frustrated gt player made a dumb foul. The last person and team that would be involved with a fix is duke and thier head coach come on lol. I agree this loss sucks but I highly doubt there has even been 1 fix this year.

nah there are fixed games all the time
Absolutxedge22 PM Absolutxedge22
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13498
 
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:43:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pix:


The only thing that was fixed is how duke couldn't cash on the first half money line against this pathetic team.



casinoroyal PM casinoroyal
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 649
 
casinoroyal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/18/2013 1:33:40 AM
Its fixed and so is the Oregon/USC game. There's no way Oregon only beats USC by two, its a fishy line and I bet on USC. The Duke game I had GT, but at halftime I had the chance to middle so I took Duke second half, almost had it.
wolffer12 PM wolffer12
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1010
 
wolffer12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/18/2013 3:47:09 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

Its fixed and so is the Oregon/USC game. There's no way Oregon only beats USC by two, its a fishy line and I bet on USC. The Duke game I had GT, but at halftime I had the chance to middle so I took Duke second half, almost had it.

Dumbass.... you didn't find it strange that USC doesn't attempt to foul with 2 sec left down by 2 on a missed ft.. They all just walked off the court..

 

But GT was still fouling down 12 with 30 sec left... LMAO as others said the national tv games are the worse bar none

jambo12 PM jambo12
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 352
 
jambo12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/18/2013 6:29:12 AM
So how is is fixed? Is every player on both teams paid off? Just the coaches? The refs?
jarrod50 PM jarrod50
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 102
 
jarrod50
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:21:42 AM

Lets see. The game was fixed duke/gt? So with duke being duke in thier games i would assume most of action in vegas would be on duke and over. Thats what general public normally bets on big name teams. So vegas fixed it so they would lose??? Man you hit the nail on the head in this one. BAD LOSERS should stop gambling.

booski PM booski
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 192
 
booski
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:27:17 AM
totally agree with the fix as i watched that ending.  no reason for what was happening on that floor. NONE
TheNaz13 PM TheNaz13
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 58
 
TheNaz13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/18/2013 11:32:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jarrod50:

Lets see. The game was fixed duke/gt? So with duke being duke in thier games i would assume most of action in vegas would be on duke and over. Thats what general public normally bets on big name teams. So vegas fixed it so they would lose??? Man you hit the nail on the head in this one. BAD LOSERS should stop gambling.

AGREE

Alien-1 PM Alien-1
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3977
 
Alien-1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:31:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RonaldRegan22:

How the hell do you people not realize this?!?!  Its right there in front of ur face?

They score 8 points in the last 34 seconds .....and g tech is fouling down 14 with 13 seconds left?!?  

Duke covers and the game goes over.

Crazy part is they were fouling and not even attempting to take any 3's.   

Gtech was going for layups and fouling.....

Just another example of a blatantly disgusting fixed game

heres an important point for you to learn son.......in college basketball SOME coaches will coach to the bitter end. Calling time outs and committing fouls. Theyre not concerned with the final score....they are tying to teach their players in real game situations. If you get caught on the wrong end of one of these situations TOO BAD, its part of gambling. IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL. I bet you"d feel pretty good if you had duke and the over eh?? You wouldn't be here complaining about a fix now would you !!!!!.

Also.....when the so-called fix is on, it's USUALLY  to get the dog to cover.....it's called point shaving.....and YES it does happen sometimes....not often.

 

jayhawkfan2442 PM jayhawkfan2442
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 942
 
jayhawkfan2442
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/18/2013 12:42:53 PM
THIS GAME WAS NOT FIXED. You do realize the public was on the over...? So they fixed it for the public to win? You all are idiots. They made a trap line cause they knew itd be low scoring. It was. But gtech kept fouling. Public won..,stop crying
Posted using a mobile device.
WillyWonka PM WillyWonka
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 13626
 
WillyWonka
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/18/2013 1:04:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wolffer12:

Dumbass.... you didn't find it strange that USC doesn't attempt to foul with 2 sec left down by 2 on a missed ft.. They all just walked off the court..

 

But GT was still fouling down 12 with 30 sec left... LMAO as others said the national tv games are the worse bar none




yeah that was fuckin bs.    up 10 and oregon laid down.    fuckin pathetic fixed for oregon win but not to cover..........    refs called 4 fouls on oregon last 2 minutes.    one was when other ref called cleA block out of bounds.   then changed it to a foul on oregon.     just pathetic
Docdulac PM Docdulac
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2592
 
Docdulac
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/18/2013 2:25:43 PM
No, GT and Duke just played hard to the end of the game, because their coaches know that's what ur supposed to do.
If you don't then the team won't know HOW TO when it comes time to do it in a close game. 
Had Duke -15 .... I freaking LOVED IT!
jacksup PM jacksup
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 402
 
jacksup
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/18/2013 5:28:21 PM

Best team won.  Whats the problem?

 

Forum: College Basketball
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.