Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Bears + 6 write up!!
ejdav send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ejdav
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 537
Location: New York
#51
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:08:49 PM

YES SIR!!! 

BEARS +6

quote
TomGermany send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
TomGermany
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1330
Location:
#52
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:09:29 PM
BOL today
quote
MJ2345
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MJ2345
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4729
Location:
#53
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:10:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KKemmis:

You cant just assume because Dallas rushed for 100+ so will the Bears. The lions allowed them to get their yards on the ground because they were more concerned with the pass (even though they didn't do a very good job of this in the FIRST half). What are the lions going to be looking to do tonight? Stop Forte. Its plain and simple stop him and they probably win the ball game. And they've got the talent on the defense to do so.


They also will be looking to stop Hester.I just think they will watch the tapes and see what Romo did to the Lion defense and i think Cutler has a good night around 250 yds and Forte rushes for 80-110 range.This game will essentually come down to TOs prolly
quote
mrquija27 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: betED.com |
mrquija27
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2587
Location: Michigan
#54
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:15:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by shrewdie:

Loyal fans then?

Oh hang on a minute - no theyre not cos no box turned up last year when they were shite.

Gotta love "fans" that only support a winning team.

Dude really?  You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.  We might be the most loyal fanbase in any sport in the entire world.  I say that seriously.  We have had one of the worst franchises in sports history the last 50 years and its been a really bad past 10 years.  But the Lions always had the attention around here.  Even when wings pistons tigers where winning.  We love our football in this city.  This is our team and we supported them through the rough times.  This city is just so damn excited to see them do good that so many more people are eating it up.  The true fans have always been there though.

quote
MJ2345
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MJ2345
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4729
Location:
#55
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:19:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mrquija27:

Dude really?  You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.  We might be the most loyal fanbase in any sport in the entire world.  I say that seriously.  We have had one of the worst franchises in sports history the last 50 years and its been a really bad past 10 years.  But the Lions always had the attention around here.  Even when wings pistons tigers where winning.  We love our football in this city.  This is our team and we supported them through the rough times.  This city is just so damn excited to see them do good that so many more people are eating it up.  The true fans have always been there though.



I have to agree I think Lion fans have been very loyal!!The most loyal have to be the Cubs fans though how long they have suffered!!
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#56
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:30:53 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MJ2345:



They also will be looking to stop Hester.I just think they will watch the tapes and see what Romo did to the Lion defense and i think Cutler has a good night around 250 yds and Forte rushes for 80-110 range.This game will essentually come down to TOs prolly

 

 

I like your write-up and agree with many things you say....BUT....nobody looks to STOP HESTER as a wide-receiver....he is terrible...to even compare the Bears wrs with Dallas is laughable...Johnny Knox is the Bears best wr and he would be 3rd or 4th on every other team in the league....no teams worries about the pass when playing the Bears....Forte is their biggest threat catching the ball

quote
bigboy_nbafan send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bigboy_nbafan
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 160
Location: California
#57
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:43:26 PM
the hype and all the expectations will get into the heads of the 4-0 lions. They have been overachieving anyways so today will be the day where they go back to earth.

Bears win the game
I take the moneyline at +240
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#58
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:50:35 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bigboy_nbafan:

the hype and all the expectations will get into the heads of the 4-0 lions. They have been overachieving anyways so today will be the day where they go back to earth.

Bears win the game
I take the moneyline at +240

 

 

 

I heard the exact same thing from everbody on here when I said Packers would roll Atlanta by 10+ points....and even with the Packers playing the worst 1st half of football in 2 years they still beat them by 11....

I agree with the 4-0 record in their heads...this is really a match-up between a 2-2 and 1-3 team....

The Bears are AWFUL!!!  I see NO VALUE what so ever and no reason to back them in this game....

But, good luck to those who do

quote
Rob34 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Rob34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1785
Location: United States
#59
Posted: 10/10/2011 1:00:25 PM

Will Good Jay or Bad Jay Show up?  Will Forte have a good rushing week like he had against Carolina Last week or will it be the Run for 1 to 2 yards a carry Forte?  The Bears Offensive Line has alot of question marks.  The Bears Defense Will be the ones carrying most of the load tonight and Take it from a Bears fan, The Lions have the team this year to wear the Bears Defense Down late in this game.  This Game Will go to Detroit and I am predicting Detroit wins by 9 or 10 points.  Detroit Covers 30-20 and the Game goes over 47.

quote
bigboy_nbafan send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bigboy_nbafan
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 160
Location: California
#60
Posted: 10/10/2011 2:13:13 PM
LETGOPACK1234,

you just can't put the lions in the same level as the packers. Experienced, champions and simply have too many weapons. Then again you might be right and the lions show they are the real deal. I just like the idea of the experienced bears won't let a young team prove that they have passed their prime. So I'd like to believe that the bears will win this game get me some returns for betting with them
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#61
Posted: 10/10/2011 3:30:24 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bigboy_nbafan:

LETGOPACK1234,

you just can't put the lions in the same level as the packers. Experienced, champions and simply have too many weapons. Then again you might be right and the lions show they are the real deal. I just like the idea of the experienced bears won't let a young team prove that they have passed their prime. So I'd like to believe that the bears will win this game get me some returns for betting with them

 

 

By no means am I comparing Lions to GB....in fact as I have stated many times, I think Lions are very overrated...

I dont even feel the Lions have to show they are the real deal because they arent...

But, the Bears are that bad...their hype is just as bad as Atlanta's....

Cutler will get killed tonight...he might not make it out of this game...This will be worse then the Saints game...
I expect atleast 2 ints and 2 fumbles from Cutler this game

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#62
Posted: 10/10/2011 3:30:57 PM

Over/Under on threads at halftime about how bad the Bears are, what was I thinking about betting on the Bears, and Jay Cutler is the worst....

11.5 ......best bet of the night....OVER!!!!

Or Cutler turnovers 3.5....OVER

quote
MJ2345
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MJ2345
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4729
Location:
#63
Posted: 10/10/2011 4:33:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

 

I like your write-up and agree with many things you say....BUT....nobody looks to STOP HESTER as a wide-receiver....he is terrible...to even compare the Bears wrs with Dallas is laughable...Johnny Knox is the Bears best wr and he would be 3rd or 4th on every other team in the league....no teams worries about the pass when playing the Bears....Forte is their biggest threat catching the ball




You are correct I meant stop Hester as a returner!!
quote
3isLegit send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
3isLegit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1829
Location: Ohio
#64
Posted: 10/10/2011 4:40:43 PM
I promised myself last year that I will NEVER back a team led by Jay Cutler again.

Dude can make you want to  a lot of the time.

Lions -6.5 
quote
Gator11
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Gator11
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1666
Location: Georgia
#65
Posted: 10/10/2011 5:35:36 PM

Bears +240

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#66
Posted: 10/10/2011 5:44:37 PM
3 more hours to gametime.....pretty sure Cutler has changed his under-shorts 3 times already today thinking about what is going to happen to him later...
quote
MJ2345
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MJ2345
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4729
Location:
#67
Posted: 10/10/2011 5:51:30 PM
LOL Pack
quote
MJ2345
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MJ2345
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4729
Location:
#68
Posted: 10/11/2011 12:07:21 AM
Congrats Lion backers well done!!


Hard fought game to the end.Wow couldnt believe the Bears almost back doored there!!
quote
climaxdrew send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
climaxdrew
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 381
Location: United States
#69
Posted: 10/11/2011 12:59:14 AM
Better to be lucky!
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.