Messages

Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: Getting Started
ty112tl send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ty112tl
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 0
Location:
#1
Posted: 9/1/2012 2:24:04 AM
So I am VERY new to the online betting world. From what I've read, I think I'm going to start out at GTbets. Based on previous posts I want to deposit from my CC to WU to GTbets. I will probably withdraw from a WU location. I have my plan, I just don't know how to do it. Can anyone walk me thru the process? Like I said I'm very new and would greatly appreciate the help. If I can get you a referral bonus or something along those lines for your help, I will gladly do it. Thanks again.
quote
draw57 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
draw57
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 207
Location: Nevada
#2
Posted: 9/5/2012 2:42:02 AM

After you've open your account contact them and they will give you a name and destination to send it to.

quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#3
Posted: 9/5/2012 2:50:02 AM
PM me I'll help you get started over there.  I'll friend request you just accept and drop me a Private Message regarding first deposit/withdrawal methods.  Which reps will be most helpful for you etc. 
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#4
Posted: 9/5/2012 3:27:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ty112tl:

So I am VERY new to the online betting world. From what I've read, I think I'm going to start out at GTbets. Based on previous posts I want to deposit from my CC to WU to GTbets. I will probably withdraw from a WU location. I have my plan, I just don't know how to do it. Can anyone walk me thru the process? Like I said I'm very new and would greatly appreciate the help. If I can get you a referral bonus or something along those lines for your help, I will gladly do it. Thanks again.


WU info for deposit is easy to obtain over there thru live chat.  PM me back I'll give you the info.  I'll also give you user id for referral
quote
GOPHERNATION12
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
GOPHERNATION12
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3353
Location: Michigan
#5
Posted: 9/5/2012 5:09:40 PM
Deezy, you can have the referral bonus but I don't have any problems walking him slowly through the process of opening an account to getting WU info correctly, making that first deposit, any wagering questions, and how to get a payout correctly. I remember what it was like for me over a decade ago with an off shore book. Boy things are a bit different now.
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 9/6/2012 2:43:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GOPHERNATION12:

Deezy, you can have the referral bonus but I don't have any problems walking him slowly through the process of opening an account to getting WU info correctly, making that first deposit, any wagering questions, and how to get a payout correctly. I remember what it was like for me over a decade ago with an off shore book. Boy things are a bit different now.



Sounds good I can walk him thru the process over at Gt specifically as I have been depositing and withdrawing with some of the same staff over there for 8 years now.  Hope you are doing well on football wagers gopher!
quote
cashin
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cashin
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12514
Location:
#7
Posted: 9/6/2012 3:12:34 AM

Deezy - was thinking of joining/depositing at gtbets as well. Wanted to use WU & was wondering if you could get same or next day payouts the same way & how solid they were with that.

Also, if I could get more than 1 WU withdrawal per week as I'm in AZ & can only get a max of $450 per day. Any & all info would be appreciated. Thx -

quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 9/6/2012 3:17:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cashin:

Deezy - was thinking of joining/depositing at gtbets as well. Wanted to use WU & was wondering if you could get same or next day payouts the same way & how solid they were with that.

Also, if I could get more than 1 WU withdrawal per week as I'm in AZ & can only get a max of $450 per day. Any & all info would be appreciated. Thx -



Cashin I will add you accept so we can PM each other regarding GT and deposit and withdrawals.  I'm in AZ too so I know about the stupid $450 daily WU limit.  But yes payouts via WU have been all within 24 hours for me always.  I just had two in august .  They are very solid I will request you right now
quote
wizardofroz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
wizardofroz
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5634
Location: Kentucky
#9
Posted: 9/6/2012 8:11:19 AM
As far as getting started, the most important thing to do is thoroughly research and find a quality sportsbook, which is a rarity today.  Then, and only then, do you proceed to depositing methods.

And GT (Game Time) Bets is too new for me to even remotely trust them.  I think they need at least a 5-year track record before I would think about depositing funds with them.  
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#10
Posted: 9/6/2012 12:14:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

As far as getting started, the most important thing to do is thoroughly research and find a quality sportsbook, which is a rarity today.  Then, and only then, do you proceed to depositing methods.

And GT (Game Time) Bets is too new for me to even remotely trust them.  I think they need at least a 5-year track record before I would think about depositing funds with them.  


GT bets isn't new bro.  Just the name, it's the same site and entire staff from the old VIP which was around for 10+ years.  Sounds like you didn't do your research on them.  Good luck!
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 9/6/2012 12:15:52 PM
And VIP sports now Gtbets was an A rated book for many years
quote
Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.