5 dimes is a piece of shit dont use it

Forum: Gaming Industry - US Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: 5 dimes is a piece of garbage dont use it
skulkraker PM skulkraker
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 471
 
skulkraker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:11:01 PM
friggin fool are running a rackett,did not give me a 50% deposit bonus because i didnt deposit enough. Then wont let me withdrawl monies deposited without 1x rollover.only deposited 50$ as i wanted to just feel out the site.customer service is pathetic,want to charge me fees for money of MINE that they are holding.thanks for the referrals people but i will build my account to 100$ then withdrawl and move on to someone else. please dont recommend these people to anybody else.
CalifDreamin PM CalifDreamin
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5598
 
CalifDreamin
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:12:34 PM
Ur an amateur
Posted using a mobile device.
YouwinIllplace PM YouwinIllplace
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 36
 
YouwinIllplace
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:13:08 PM
Don't blame them because you neglected to read the fine print.
YouwinIllplace PM YouwinIllplace
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 36
 
YouwinIllplace
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:13:49 PM
You should be lucky it was only a 1x rollover.
Riceboi PM Riceboi
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
 
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:14:55 PM
lol noob
FruityALBINOguy PM FruityALBINOguy
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 726
 
FruityALBINOguy
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:16:48 PM
usually it's a x4 rollover
skulkraker PM skulkraker
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 471
 
skulkraker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:17:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Riceboi:

lol noob
 darn off fool....was referred by fool like you
Makaveli1 PM Makaveli1
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2504
 
Makaveli1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:17:22 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by YouwinIllplace:

Don't blame them because you neglected to read the fine print.

Riceboi PM Riceboi
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
 
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:20:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by skulkraker:

 darn off fool....was referred by fool like you


sounds like you're mad you suck at betting.
skulkraker PM skulkraker
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 471
 
skulkraker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:20:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CalifDreamin:

Ur an amateur
  guess i have to assume you were NEVER an amateur right dickhead
Riceboi PM Riceboi
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
 
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:20:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Riceboi:



sounds like you're mad you suck at betting.


and reading comprehension for that matter.
FruityALBINOguy PM FruityALBINOguy
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 726
 
FruityALBINOguy
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:21:00 PM
skul- 5dimes is the best online book in the business.  their customer service sucks though.  but, they are honest in paying people out.  no issues whatsoever in their history of payouts.  btw- ALL sportsbooks charge you to take your money out.  500-600 bucks is like a fee of $60
superdrunken PM superdrunken
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 192
 
superdrunken
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:22:02 PM
skulkraker PM skulkraker
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 471
 
skulkraker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:22:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Riceboi:



sounds like you're mad you suck at betting.
has nothing to do with betting you immature little darn,i use a local and was wanting a second book for line options.just giving honest people a fair warning. so darn off and stay off my thread
smartbets PM smartbets
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7710
 
smartbets
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:24:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by skulkraker:

friggin fool are running a rackett,did not give me a 50% deposit bonus because i didnt deposit enough. Then wont let me withdrawl monies deposited without 1x rollover.only deposited 50$ as i wanted to just feel out the site.customer service is pathetic,want to charge me fees for money of MINE that they are holding.thanks for the referrals people but i will build my account to 100$ then withdrawl and move on to someone else. please dont recommend these people to anybody else.
Hey Skull, just wanted to comment on your situation.

1. Every book that offers any type of deposit bonus will have a rollover. Most of those rollovers will be more than 1x. 2x-4x is the norm.

2. I think 5dimes waives all fees on deposits over $300, again I think that is standard across the board.

3. I would suggest that you hang tight with 5dimes. You can really make some good money there from the -105 that they offer.

4. Sounds like you are a recreational bettor, which is perfectly fine, and they really are a good suit for major sports, lots of options, props, etc, if you are into all of that.

I speak from experience. I hold 3 accounts currently. Bookmaker, 5dimes and Heritage. Not sure how much longer I will be at 5dimes, cause they are notorious for limiting winning players, but for the recreational bettor, it is a solid book.

I just think from the issues that you listed for not liking 5dimes, you are going to run into the same issues at every other book.

If you don't want to deal with rollover, go find a local. Then you run a greater risk on getting paid, imo.


skulkraker PM skulkraker
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 471
 
skulkraker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:24:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FruityALBINOguy:

skul- 5dimes is the best online book in the business.  their customer service sucks though.  but, they are honest in paying people out.  no issues whatsoever in their history of payouts.  btw- ALL sportsbooks charge you to take your money out.  500-600 bucks is like a fee of $60
  understand that...was only trying to get deposit bonus and help a guy with referral...i offered to add 50$ to get bonus ,they wouldnt do it
skulkraker PM skulkraker
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 471
 
skulkraker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:27:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by smartbets:

Hey Skull, just wanted to comment on your situation.

1. Every book that offers any type of deposit bonus will have a rollover. Most of those rollovers will be more than 1x. 2x-4x is the norm.

2. I think 5dimes waives all fees on deposits over $300, again I think that is standard across the board.

3. I would suggest that you hang tight with 5dimes. You can really make some good money there from the -105 that they offer.

4. Sounds like you are a recreational bettor, which is perfectly fine, and they really are a good suit for major sports, lots of options, props, etc, if you are into all of that.

I speak from experience. I hold 3 accounts currently. Bookmaker, 5dimes and Heritage. Not sure how much longer I will be at 5dimes, cause they are notorious for limiting winning players, but for the recreational bettor, it is a solid book.

I just think from the issues that you listed for not liking 5dimes, you are going to run into the same issues at every other book.

If you don't want to deal with rollover, go find a local. Then you run a greater risk on getting paid, imo.


thank you for kind friendly advice,unlike some of the others here. much appreciated
skulkraker PM skulkraker
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 471
 
skulkraker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:29:48 PM
no big deal ill wait for my spot,double up withdrawl and move on,they do offer free withdrawl days
skulkraker PM skulkraker
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 471
 
skulkraker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:30:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by YouwinIllplace:

Don't blame them because you neglected to read the fine print.
  you are correct sir...my foolishness went off of referrals from this forum without reading fine print
teriaki PM teriaki
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 360
 
teriaki
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:33:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by smartbets:

 Not sure how much longer I will be at 5dimes, cause they are notorious for limiting winning players

Can you elaborate?
Pr0blem PM Pr0blem
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 777
 
Pr0blem
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:36:47 PM
lolz n00b 
smartbets PM smartbets
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7710
 
smartbets
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:40:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by teriaki:


Can you elaborate?
they limit professionals.
Riceboi PM Riceboi
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
 
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:42:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by smartbets:

they limit professionals.


what do you mean limit?  Like limit their betting amounts?
smartbets PM smartbets
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7710
 
smartbets
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:50:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Riceboi:



what do you mean limit?  Like limit their betting amounts?
Yes.

For example, back when sports interaction took US players, they cut my limits down to $5 a game, when I was putting down $250/ game. Basically would not take my action anymore. They were a square book, with lines shaded to the fav and over and you could always get 1/2 - 1 pt in your favor.

5dimes will do the same, just on a larger scale.

For anyone betting less than 1k a game, you will be fine. But pros coming in there betting 5-10k a game, I doubt if they were a winning bettor they would stay there long.

That's what Bookmaker, Pinnacle, Greek, are for.


Riceboi PM Riceboi
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
 
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/3/2012 2:56:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by smartbets:

Yes.

For example, back when sports interaction took US players, they cut my limits down to $5 a game, when I was putting down $250/ game. Basically would not take my action anymore. They were a square book, with lines shaded to the fav and over and you could always get 1/2 - 1 pt in your favor.

5dimes will do the same, just on a larger scale.

For anyone betting less than 1k a game, you will be fine. But pros coming in there betting 5-10k a game, I doubt if they were a winning bettor they would stay there long.

That's what Bookmaker, Pinnacle, Greek, are for.




wow that sucks, time to make a bookmaker account just in case.
Forum: Gaming Industry - US Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.