Messages

Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: Betus Payout Question
ru4ou2 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ru4ou2
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 21
Location:
#1
Posted: 1/10/2012 10:27:27 AM
I requested a payout from BetUS.  In the past they have directly bank wired my payouts to my bank without any difficulties.  Now they are sending cards.  I got the card yesterday.  In reading the Terms and Conditions  from card.I noticed that it says you CANNOT use the card at an ATM.  I called BetUS and they say I can use the card at an ATM as they have worked this problem out with card.  I also see some monthly 'maintenance' charges associated after 6 months of use.  Has anyone recieved a card from BetUS and can you briefly explain if it is good to use at ATMs, is it filled associated fees, etc?  Thanks
quote
grala2007
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
grala2007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 26
Location: Massachusetts
#2
Posted: 1/13/2012 2:52:45 PM
I was waiting for my gift card from Betus about a month and a half and all is a sudden I called them to follow up with it and they said they had cancelled the gift card.  Very very weird and I guess they also say they no longer send the gift cards out anymore.  I would defy call them back and ask them why they cancelled the gift card option and if it will affect you 
quote
buffalo11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
buffalo11
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8654
Location: New York
#3
Posted: 1/15/2012 2:10:16 PM
my guy at betus says im getting the gift card just yesterday so im waiting for it
quote
windows7 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
windows7
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 173
Location:
#4
Posted: 1/18/2012 12:05:16 AM
i use betus and love the site n the gift card.... u go to any atm and u can take out 500 two times a day so 1k total.. it cost u 10 to load the card n about 5 to withdrawl 500.. so yes it does a bit but not that much.. all u have to do is wait 3 days and the money goes to your card and then any atm will let u cash out

very easy n fast

love it
quote
buffalo11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
buffalo11
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8654
Location: New York
#5
Posted: 1/24/2012 1:26:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by windows7:

i use betus and love the site n the gift card.... u go to any atm and u can take out 500 two times a day so 1k total.. it cost u 10 to load the card n about 5 to withdrawl 500.. so yes it does a bit but not that much.. all u have to do is wait 3 days and the money goes to your card and then any atm will let u cash out

very easy n fast

love it



sounds good cant wait till i get my card!
quote
ashw2424 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ashw2424
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 1/27/2012 2:32:02 AM
Hey how long did it take you to get your card from betus? Ive been waiting 20 days now.. I'm worried. I've heard soo many negative things from that website. I'm waiting on $1200! 
quote
buffalo11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
buffalo11
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8654
Location: New York
#7
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:34:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ashw2424:

Hey how long did it take you to get your card from betus? Ive been waiting 20 days now.. I'm worried. I've heard soo many negative things from that website. I'm waiting on $1200! 


its comming
quote
ashw2424 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ashw2424
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 1/28/2012 2:05:58 AM
Welllll I trust you! :) 
quote
Wakko4Flacco send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Wakko4Flacco
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3331
Location:
#9
Posted: 2/6/2012 11:53:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ashw2424:

Welllll I trust you! :) 

so it betus legit again? i am confused i heard they dont payout?
quote
Robert86 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
Robert86
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 206
Location: Illinois
#10
Posted: 2/7/2012 1:50:27 AM
I have used Betus for years.

However, I requested my paycard on 12/26 and have not received it yet. I called and they gave me the European number for the card company, they basically told me that everything was delayed because they shut down for a whole week for Christmas. They said I should have it by the end of the next week, which have been by the end of January. I will give it a few more days and call again.
quote
Kipfisto send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Kipfisto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 7
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 2/8/2012 12:01:26 AM

I have used Betus for about 3 years now, had no real problem.  Some people slam the site, and I know Sportsbook review gives it like a D+ rating, but I think a lot of that is just from them not advertising with them.  A lot of these sites that recommend books are primarily based on ad revenue that they get from the site, and not real quality of the site.

On the gift card, i've been using mine for a few months and it is pretty convenient.  No problems using it.

quote
buffalo11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
buffalo11
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8654
Location: New York
#12
Posted: 2/8/2012 1:40:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kipfisto:

I have used Betus for about 3 years now, had no real problem.  Some people slam the site, and I know Sportsbook review gives it like a D+ rating, but I think a lot of that is just from them not advertising with them.  A lot of these sites that recommend books are primarily based on ad revenue that they get from the site, and not real quality of the site.

On the gift card, i've been using mine for a few months and it is pretty convenient.  No problems using it.



betus is legit no problems so far, cant wait to get my giftcard any day now
quote
HULK37 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HULK37
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Location:
#13
Posted: 2/9/2012 8:31:01 AM
The card will come in a plain white envelope.  It's very discrete so you might not realize that it is the card.  I thought my giftcard was another junk mail, but glad I checked it because it's very convenient! The rules on the card. does not apply for US bettors.  If you call them and ask them then they will tell you the same. The card company is from Canada so the website rules apply for Canadian people.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!!
quote
Knoxpoker send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Knoxpoker
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 514
Location:
#14
Posted: 2/9/2012 10:18:21 PM
I requested a payout from Betus and they gave me some bullshit run around ..Explained to them I am an active poster on a number of the more popular gaming forums ..Let me tell you how fast that money hit that account .. FAST ..they are well aware about this site and about all the other gambling forums ... Just let them know that you plan on telling your story to all the other posters , as well as you know all about the run around bullshit ... you will get paid fast..
quote
braves5795
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
braves5795
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 292
Location: Washington
#15
Posted: 2/10/2012 4:27:46 PM
juice in, juice out, what a concept!!
quote
cavite007 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cavite007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 11
Location: California
#16
Posted: 2/12/2012 6:03:12 PM
I upload my info and requested payout at Betus 1-09-12. They've emailed me stated it will take 3 weeks for me to get my card. I've called to check or track my payout and I was told it's delay and should get it 2-17-12. Sucks because I could use some this coming Valentine and now zip.  I recently join Covers Forum and I'll post or update in what happen next.  Has anyone recieved thier card lately? Any advice? Would greatly appreciate!
quote
cavite007 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cavite007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 11
Location: California
#17
Posted: 2/12/2012 6:18:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Robert86:

I have used Betus for years.

However, I requested my paycard on 12/26 and have not received it yet. I called and they gave me the European number for the card company, they basically told me that everything was delayed because they shut down for a whole week for Christmas. They said I should have it by the end of the next week, which have been by the end of January. I will give it a few more days and call again.
I requested mine 1-9-12 and I was told it's delay and expect it 2-17-12. Wondering if you've recieved yet and I don't have to worry much. Thank You!!!
quote
cavite007 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cavite007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 11
Location: California
#18
Posted: 2/12/2012 6:25:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

I requested a payout from Betus and they gave me some bullshit run around ..Explained to them I am an active poster on a number of the more popular gaming forums ..Let me tell you how fast that money hit that account .. FAST ..they are well aware about this site and about all the other gambling forums ... Just let them know that you plan on telling your story to all the other posters , as well as you know all about the run around bullshit ... you will get paid fast..
Thank You For Your Advice AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY CARD.  GOOD DAY SIR!!!!
quote
rarafromphilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
rarafromphilly
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2683
Location: Pennsylvania
#19
Posted: 2/12/2012 6:40:40 PM
as long as there is 5dimes,heritage,betislands,and youwager,i would never use a piece of garbage book like betus.
quote
Wakko4Flacco send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Wakko4Flacco
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3331
Location:
#20
Posted: 2/12/2012 7:01:33 PM
so they are or are not still paying out? all I read here is people waiting......
quote
cavite007 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cavite007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 11
Location: California
#21
Posted: 2/13/2012 12:53:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rarafromphilly:

as long as there is 5dimes,heritage,betislands,and youwager,i would never use a piece of garbage book like betus.
When I went in Covers website years ago Betus was there and not very many names and finally got in online betting. Lost and learned, lost and learned but now I've learned between good bet and bad bet. Last year I had $400 and now $5400 up.  They said expect 2-17-12 for my card.  We'll see and I'll post.
quote
cavite007 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cavite007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 11
Location: California
#22
Posted: 2/13/2012 1:04:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by buffalo11:

my guy at betus says im getting the gift card just yesterday so im waiting for it
BUFFALO 11 Did your card arrived? Let us know please, thank you sir and good day.
quote
Wakko4Flacco send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Wakko4Flacco
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3331
Location:
#23
Posted: 2/14/2012 1:06:53 AM
ummm so yeah they don't payout then?
quote
windows7 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
windows7
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 173
Location:
#24
Posted: 2/14/2012 5:19:55 AM
how is the card woeking boys?????? i love going to the atm and making the cash come out....
quote
buffalo11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
buffalo11
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8654
Location: New York
#25
Posted: 2/14/2012 5:37:02 AM
requested my card on jan16th and im STILL WAITING !! now im told it could take up to 5 weeks wtfk is up with this BS
quote
Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.