SPORTSBOOK.COM WITHDRAWALS RECENTLY

Forum: Gaming Industry - US Page 6 of 19 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: SPORTSBOOK.COM WITHDRAWALS RECENTLY
jeff356us PM jeff356us
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 539
 
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#126
Posted: 2/9/2012 5:36:12 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by jeff356us:

Last night Feb 5th I did a $800 paper check withdrawal request. I will keep the board up to date with the process and see if it comes in before the 6 weeks my last $2000 check took that I got last week from them.

I am shocked checked my sportsbook account this afternoon and it shows my check as being processed so it should be sent Fedex in the next few days that was very quick and I feel very fortunate maybe they are getting better at processing checks.

jeff356us PM jeff356us
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 539
 
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#127
Posted: 2/9/2012 5:50:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jeff356us:

I am shocked checked my sportsbook account this afternoon and it shows my check as being processed so it should be sent Fedex in the next few days that was very quick and I feel very fortunate maybe they are getting better at processing checks.

Withdrawals Dept.
Date: Today at 05:30PM EST
Subject: In relation to your withdrawal
We are pleased to inform you that your withdrawal (ID #4507516) has been processed.

To view your withdrawal details and tracking information go to the Cashier area. Under the Account History tab select Transaction Type: Withdrawals.

If you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact us.
winner005 PM winner005
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5526
 
winner005
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#128
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:07:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by rboatgambler:

Just had my account verification approved.  Noticed that only the withdrawal by check option is available now.  No Bank Wire option.  This option was there 2 days ago.  i called and was told they can't wire to certain banks.  I have Chase.  has anyone else had this problem?  They are "talking" to a manager to see if it can be resolved.  Is the wire options better/faster than just having the physical check sent?

 

I have chase too, they dont wire to few bank.I open a BOA account for them to wire.

HandDownManDown PM HandDownManDown
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1360
 
HandDownManDown
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#129
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:37:19 PM
check method it is
winner005 PM winner005
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5526
 
winner005
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#130
Posted: 2/11/2012 3:38:56 PM
BTW, whos paying for the wire transfer fee, us or sportsbook..Cause I know sportsbook pays for deposit fee.
winner005 PM winner005
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5526
 
winner005
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#131
Posted: 2/12/2012 10:09:30 PM
Ok, just cancel the check request, put in the wire transfer, lets see how long this take.,
CappaDon PM CappaDon
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 810
 
CappaDon
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#132
Posted: 2/13/2012 9:17:12 AM
Ok one week and still pending wire. Have a bad feeling about this one. Glad to hear at least someone is getting paid fairly quickly. Keep us posted and I will do the same...GL all
Posted using a mobile device.
mike_one PM mike_one
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 189
 
mike_one
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#133
Posted: 2/13/2012 9:58:21 AM
ok so just cashed out yesterday 2/12 for $1500 for a check, debating whether i should withdraw another $1000 via wire to see how long it takes.. only gripe is ill have to eat $40 withdrawal fee, plus whatever bank fee i get associated to this transfer (i have wells fargo)
deejank PM deejank
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 24
 
deejank
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#134
Posted: 2/13/2012 4:57:41 PM
update from my Feb 5th super bowl win withdrawal. I withdrew that same night after i won: 

Andrea Baker: A total of $4,500.68   was sent on February 13, 2012 as an international bank wire transfer. Please allow 10 business days for the moment the funds were sent for the funds to be deposited, although we are expecting the funds to be deliver a lot sooner. We apologize for any inconvenience and delay this may have caused you.
Andrea Baker: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
oh 
will i be getting the full amount?
or are there fees i must pay?
Andrea Baker: We did sent the full   $4,500.68
thank you very much for your help
Andrea Baker: You're very welcome.
Andrea Baker: Have a great day 
winner005 PM winner005
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5526
 
winner005
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#135
Posted: 2/13/2012 5:52:34 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mike_one:

ok so just cashed out yesterday 2/12 for $1500 for a check, debating whether i should withdraw another $1000 via wire to see how long it takes.. only gripe is ill have to eat $40 withdrawal fee, plus whatever bank fee i get associated to this transfer (i have wells fargo)

 

I dont know how much well fargo cost, my BOA is charge for $16 us , $18 internatinal wire incoming fee.

winner005 PM winner005
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5526
 
winner005
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#136
Posted: 2/13/2012 5:54:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by deejank:

update from my Feb 5th super bowl win withdrawal. I withdrew that same night after i won: 

Andrea Baker: A total of $4,500.68   was sent on February 13, 2012 as an international bank wire transfer. Please allow 10 business days for the moment the funds were sent for the funds to be deposited, although we are expecting the funds to be deliver a lot sooner. We apologize for any inconvenience and delay this may have caused you.
Andrea Baker: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
oh 
will i be getting the full amount?
or are there fees i must pay?
Andrea Baker: We did sent the full   $4,500.68
thank you very much for your help
Andrea Baker: You're very welcome.
Andrea Baker: Have a great day 

 

andrea baker, I know that girl, thats the one telling me my check will take 6-8 weeks to process...darn that, bank wire take less than 2 weeks.

jeff356us PM jeff356us
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 539
 
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#137
Posted: 2/13/2012 7:39:38 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by jeff356us:

Last night Feb 5th I did a $800 paper check withdrawal request. I will keep the board up to date with the process and see if it comes in before the 6 weeks my last $2000 check took that I got last week from them.

Got my Fedex tracking number on the paper check $800 withdrawal I requested after the Super Bowl it will be here tomorrow before 10:30 am. It only took 8 days I am sure this is just an exception and not the rule with sportsbook now. Since it took 6 weeks with my withdrawal request for $2000 I did on Dec 27th and got it Feb 2nd. Hope it is a trend for them getting better. Good luck to the rest of you guys with you withdrawal requests.

HandDownManDown PM HandDownManDown
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1360
 
HandDownManDown
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#138
Posted: 2/13/2012 11:24:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jeff356us:

Got my Fedex tracking number on the paper check $800 withdrawal I requested after the Super Bowl it will be here tomorrow before 10:30 am. It only took 8 days I am sure this is just an exception and not the rule with sportsbook now. Since it took 6 weeks with my withdrawal request for $2000 I did on Dec 27th and got it Feb 2nd. Hope it is a trend for them getting better. Good luck to the rest of you guys with you withdrawal requests.



How long did it take from feb 5 when you made the withdrawal, to then get the email saying its processed and on its way?  8 days?  Because I just made a $2,500 dollar check withdrawl tonight
esplanade PM esplanade
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 9021
 
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#139
Posted: 2/14/2012 12:28:11 AM
You guys are pretty fortunate. I've been waiting 5 weeks for a check from Playersonly which is an affiliated book.
jeff356us PM jeff356us
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 539
 
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#140
Posted: 2/14/2012 7:59:11 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by HandDownManDown:



How long did it take from feb 5 when you made the withdrawal, to then get the email saying its processed and on its way?  8 days?  Because I just made a $2,500 dollar check withdrawl tonight

I requested the withdrawal Super Sunday after the game Feb 5th and I got the email saying it was processed last Thursday Feb 9th. Fedex will deliver it today Feb 14 before 10:30 am. I am sure this is because it is only $800 though. Hope you get the same fast service from them.

deejank PM deejank
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 24
 
deejank
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#141
Posted: 2/14/2012 9:19:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by winner005:

 

andrea baker, I know that girl, thats the one telling me my check will take 6-8 weeks to process...darn that, bank wire take less than 2 weeks.


LOLLL. dam. yea so far its been 9 days since originally submitting my wire transfer withdrawal request. If it takes less than 14 days, I will stick with sportsbook.com
jeff356us PM jeff356us
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 539
 
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#142
Posted: 2/15/2012 10:05:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jeff356us:

I requested the withdrawal Super Sunday after the game Feb 5th and I got the email saying it was processed last Thursday Feb 9th. Fedex will deliver it today Feb 14 before 10:30 am. I am sure this is because it is only $800 though. Hope you get the same fast service from them.

Check cleared this morning with my bank. Good luck to the rest of you but at least that is two checks I have deposited in the last 12 days that have cleared so we know will get paid it is a matter of how long it takes it looks like.
deejank PM deejank
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 24
 
deejank
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#143
Posted: 2/16/2012 11:59:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by deejank:

update from my Feb 5th super bowl win withdrawal. I withdrew that same night after i won: 

Andrea Baker: A total of $4,500.68   was sent on February 13, 2012 as an international bank wire transfer. Please allow 10 business days for the moment the funds were sent for the funds to be deposited, although we are expecting the funds to be deliver a lot sooner. We apologize for any inconvenience and delay this may have caused you.


Hey guys, i checked my b of a bank account today and i was credited with:

WIRE TRANSFER CREDIT ON 02/16
$4,316.92



as you guys know, i requested a wire transfer cashout of $4500.xx Feb 5th. 

Can anyone explain why about $185 bucks is missing? is there a fee that I am not aware of?
Cheddbay PM Cheddbay
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 256
 
Cheddbay
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#144
Posted: 2/16/2012 5:57:39 PM
Not to worry.  Yes, they send it by Euros and it is the conversion. They will credit the difference and place it back into your sportsbook account once you email them and show them a copy of your bank statement. 
deejank PM deejank
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 24
 
deejank
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#145
Posted: 2/16/2012 5:59:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Cheddbay:

Not to worry.  Yes, they send it by Euros and it is the conversion. They will credit the difference and place it back into your sportsbook account once you email them and show them a copy of your bank statement. 

Thank you so much
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#146
Posted: 2/16/2012 10:21:04 PM
cant believe people still use this book...
deejank PM deejank
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 24
 
deejank
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#147
Posted: 2/17/2012 1:35:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Cheddbay:

Not to worry.  Yes, they send it by Euros and it is the conversion. They will credit the difference and place it back into your sportsbook account once you email them and show them a copy of your bank statement. 

Documents Department


Dear ----,

We have reviewed your documentation and confirmed the information provided. Please be advised that due to foreing exchange fees you incurred in from your wire transfer, your gaming account will be credited $183.76 to complete the total amount requested.

We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this matter. Your reference ID for this email is --------; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.

Kind regards,

Ana --
Documents Department


CHEDDBAY, thanks again for the tip.

FINAL ANALYSIS:

Requested withdrawal of $4500.00 after super bowl, got all my money in 11 days. Had to request for missing conversion rate fee, but at the end i got all my money in 11 days. 
kubikahn PM kubikahn
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5
 
kubikahn
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#148
Posted: 2/17/2012 2:35:18 PM
Congrats deejank.  I also am waiting for a wire from sportsbook.com and I didn't know they were getting complaints regarding withdrawals.  I had my account for a long time and didn't bet for 4 years.  Now I had some winnings and put in my withdrawal request on Feb. 3rd and I got a message that it was processed on Feb 13th.  Still waiting for it to hit my account.  Seeing that you got your money makes me much more comfortable.  I was scared sh**less for a while and thought about moving my funds to 5dimes or sbg global.
1BADAZCARDSFAN PM 1BADAZCARDSFAN
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1189
 
1BADAZCARDSFAN
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#149
Posted: 2/18/2012 10:46:27 AM

What type of documents does  dimes require for bank wires?

Recieved several moneygrams,don't even mind the fee,cause some money is better than none or waiting months

kingcankenny PM kingcankenny
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 5
 
kingcankenny
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#150
Posted: 2/19/2012 1:51:26 PM

sportsbetting.com or sportsbooks.com is a scam

i won some of the free contests on there site and made a few bucks off it and now they have cancelled my account!!

Please reply if this has happen to you

Forum: Gaming Industry - US Page 6 of 19 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.