Messages

Forum Index : The Archives : Messages Page 4 of 13 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [The Archives] Topic: tired of all this how great the patriots are!!!
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#76
Posted: 12/7/2007 2:46:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

 i bet you were married to a woman from boston and she took all your money and left you for another guy



See guys he did'nt deny it did he because he is one of them that's exactly what i'm talking about!!!! 
quote
badlands
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 47119
Location: Rhode Island
#77
Posted: 12/7/2007 2:48:40 PM
payton in all seriousness, on behalf of everyone, i want to thank you for all the laughs you have brought us this week, gl to you this weekend, i know your on the pats
quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#78
Posted: 12/7/2007 3:03:21 PM
Guys go to badlands g.o.y thread when he ask me to leave his thread i did. Now were is he been all week see this is another example of boston/rhode island people all they want to do is bash everyone on this forum who does'nt agree with them it's really sad that they are that unhappy up in that area so they try and make everyone else just as unhappy as they are. I'm sorry badlands i honestly did not know that you were unhappy with your home life again i'm very sorry man..
quote
badlands
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 47119
Location: Rhode Island
#79
Posted: 12/7/2007 3:05:06 PM
you see i wish you luck and this is how you resond...
quote
badlands
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 47119
Location: Rhode Island
#80
Posted: 12/7/2007 3:05:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

you see i wish you luck and this is how you resond...

*respond

quote
MDAAKD send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MDAAKD
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3465
Location: United States
#81
Posted: 12/7/2007 3:47:55 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 34paytonplace:




MDAAKD,

Hey let me first say i respect certain players in this league i understand what favre has done and i also believe that you guys have a stud there in minnestoa adrian peterson his going to be great. But as i said just above this league is just not very good besides 6 clubs everyone else is just horrible that is 75% of this league is bad and this patriots team is just the best of a bad league. Let me just try and be alittle clearer the 2001 patriots are better than this 2007 patriots team i honestly believe that the '01 pats would beat the '07 pats. But because this team may go undefeated who is everyone going to remember and say man that was the best team i ever saw and that's were i have a probably because as i've been saying they are far from being the best!!!! 

Im done with this conversation.  It doesn't matter what I say.  BOL with your picks this week.  Check mine if you have the time.   Been 13 - 2- 1 the past 2 weeks.

quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#82
Posted: 12/7/2007 4:19:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

you see i wish you luck and this is how you resond...



You were'nt thanking me you were being sarcastic like alot of northeasterners now if i see a true thank you with no in you windows then i will do as well in kind. But personnelly i don't think you can.. 
quote
seminole send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
seminole
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 872
Location: United States
#83
Posted: 12/7/2007 4:31:17 PM
BOSTON SPORTS FANS ARE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!JUST LIKE THERE TEAMS!!
quote
Allbutbroke send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Allbutbroke
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4434
Location: Ontario
#84
Posted: 12/7/2007 4:40:51 PM
Peyton Place........isn't that were a bunch of guys ride side saddle.
quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#85
Posted: 12/7/2007 4:55:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Allbutbroke:

Peyton Place........isn't that were a bunch of guys ride side saddle.



Seeing your handle is all i need to know about!!!!!!!


NEXT??????
quote
danstyk send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
danstyk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1434
Location: Massachusetts
#86
Posted: 12/7/2007 5:04:12 PM


That's one for each of the Pat's 12 wins...
quote
Allbutbroke send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Allbutbroke
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4434
Location: Ontario
#87
Posted: 12/7/2007 5:12:09 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 34paytonplace:




Seeing your handle is all i need to know about!!!!!!!


NEXT??????

That was brilliant........almost as much as everything you have said in this thread.  How anyyone can be critical of a 12-0 team defies logic......why don't you just enjoy the experience....or have all the Patriots supporters and media hurt your feelings.

quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#88
Posted: 12/7/2007 5:36:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by danstyk:



That's one for each of the Pat's 12 wins...



Ok guy were going to break it down so even someone like you can understand it!!!

week 1 - defeated jets(3-9) with 2 of those jets wins against miami enough said!!!
week 2- defeated san diego(7-5) who are 1-3 vs the top 10 in the nfl power ratings!!!
week 3- defeated buffalo(6-6) best win vs. washington...and 2 of there wins vs. lowly jets and one vs miami i think that's enough there!!
week 4- defeated cincnnati(4-8) last place in afc north!!!
week 5- defeated cleveland(7-5) biggest win vs. houston who is last in the afc south!!!
week 6- defeated dallas(11-1) give them credit here good win!!
week 7- defeated miami(0-12) enough said!!!
week 8- defeated washington(6-7) 1-4 vs. nfl top 10 power ratings!!
week 9- defeated colts(10-2) give credit big win! but remember colts missing a couple key players!!!
week 10- defeated buffalo(6-6) the bills no wins vs. teams with winning record!!
week 11- defeated philadelphia(5-7) have not beat a winning team!!
week 12- defeated baltimore(4-8) have not beat a team with winning record!!!


So there you are be impressed with beating down on all those jv squads boy when you post it and look at it you do really see that this team has not beaten anybody!!!!
quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#89
Posted: 12/7/2007 11:49:03 PM
As of 12/6/2007 nfl top 10 power ratings
from pro football web-site

#1 new england
#2 indy
#3 dallas
#4 green bay
#5 pittsburgh
#6 jacksonville
#7 tampa bay
#8 seattle
#9 tennessee
#10 n.y.giants


So now records vs. the top 10!!

#1 new england 2-0
#2 indy 4-1
#3 dallas 3-1
#4 green bay 1-1
#5 pittsburgh 1-0
#6 jacksonville 3-3
#7 tampa bay 1-3
#8 seattle 1-1
#9 tennessee 1-3
#10 n.y.giants 0-3


so as you can planly see someone like the colts have
played far superior schedule to that of new england and
besides there are 3 teams in the top 10 from the colts
division....the colts,jags,titans so again what the pats
have done cannot be consider great.....CASE CLOSED!!!!!
quote
seminole send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
seminole
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 872
Location: United States
#90
Posted: 12/8/2007 11:47:17 AM
It dosent matter there is only 1 GREATEST TEAM EVER!!The 2007-2008 N.E.PATRIOTS and it will be like that Until Brady retires or Longer!!LONG LIVE THE BELICHEATS!!IF YOUR NOT CHEATING YOUR NOT TRYING!!
quote
moosehunter send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
moosehunter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 6487
Location: Minnesota
#91
Posted: 12/8/2007 11:58:39 AM
 
34 = don shula in disguise........
quote
BradleyE send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BradleyE
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 141
Location:
#92
Posted: 12/8/2007 12:05:03 PM
this is the funniest thread i have read in years mate.  peyton are you a standup comic in chi town???
quote
weavman456 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
weavman456
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 8
Location:
#93
Posted: 12/8/2007 12:05:08 PM
ya, i think cappster.com has a free trial you can use.
quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#94
Posted: 12/8/2007 1:04:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by moosehunter:

 
34 = don shula in disguise........




Hey moosehunter,

You can just call me by my first name.......mercury!!!!
quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#95
Posted: 12/8/2007 1:14:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BradleyE:

this is the funniest thread i have read in years mate.  peyton are you a standup comic in chi town???




bradleyE,


Glad you have enjoyed it have a standing engagememt all

month!!!





quote
morpheusneo1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
morpheusneo1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 352
Location: United States
#96
Posted: 12/8/2007 1:22:55 PM
Dude, who cares about all the stat. I don't care if they go 19-0 but if I can't make any money from them, then what good will that do me?


quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#97
Posted: 12/8/2007 2:08:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by morpheusneo1:

Dude, who cares about all the stat. I don't care if they go 19-0 but if I can't make any money from them, then what good will that do me?





Ok dude here is what i want you to do....

1) Go to your bank withdrawal everything you have..
2) call up all your friends and relatives who owe you money...
3) Take out a mortgage on your home...
4) Anything else that you can think of that is worth something take it and get what you can....

Now the next couple are very,very important!!!!

5) Speak clearly to the armored truck officers when your giving them your address.....this is important because when they bring your money you don't want them to get lost....
6) Make sure that sunday afternoon that you or your wife or any family member are at home to answer the door when the armored truck does arrive......important because you don't want to miss them when they do show up..
7) Make sure you have set aside room like a huge closet or maybe clean out a kids bedroom if you have children they can sleep in you and your wife's room until you can find a better place to put all your money......

8) And the final step bet it all on *********PITTSBURGH +10.5************** And if you can get a better line then even more power to you!!!!



So you can thank me monday morning for your new found wealth as you will be pretty busy sunday!!!!!!!    
quote
danstyk send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
danstyk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1434
Location: Massachusetts
#98
Posted: 12/8/2007 3:17:34 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 34paytonplace:




Ok guy were going to break it down so even someone like you can understand it!!!

week 1 - defeated jets(3-9) with 2 of those jets wins against miami enough said!!!
week 2- defeated san diego(7-5) who are 1-3 vs the top 10 in the nfl power ratings!!!
week 3- defeated buffalo(6-6) best win vs. washington...and 2 of there wins vs. lowly jets and one vs miami i think that's enough there!!
week 4- defeated cincnnati(4-8) last place in afc north!!!
week 5- defeated cleveland(7-5) biggest win vs. houston who is last in the afc south!!!
week 6- defeated dallas(11-1) give them credit here good win!!
week 7- defeated miami(0-12) enough said!!!
week 8- defeated washington(6-7) 1-4 vs. nfl top 10 power ratings!!
week 9- defeated colts(10-2) give credit big win! but remember colts missing a couple key players!!!
week 10- defeated buffalo(6-6) the bills no wins vs. teams with winning record!!
week 11- defeated philadelphia(5-7) have not beat a winning team!!
week 12- defeated baltimore(4-8) have not beat a team with winning record!!!


So there you are be impressed with beating down on all those jv squads boy when you post it and look at it you do really see that this team has not beaten anybody!!!!

No, they haven't beaten anybody.  Just the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the NFL, that's all.  You do remember you the # 1 team is, right?  Right.  And they will remain so on Sunday.

I do think the spread is a few points too high.  Pitt may indeed cover 10.5.  But you're still being a HUGE baby about it just cuz you're sick of one team dominating all the others.    What you think makes ZERO difference.  It's what the other teams think that counts.  And if the other teams are sick of it, then they should do something about it... beat them!

Until they do, suck it up and deal with it.

quote
MDAAKD send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MDAAKD
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3465
Location: United States
#99
Posted: 12/8/2007 3:32:01 PM
The Steelers will lose this week by DD. 
quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#100
Posted: 12/8/2007 4:26:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 34paytonplace:




Ok dude here is what i want you to do....

1) Go to your bank withdrawal everything you have..
2) call up all your friends and relatives who owe you money...
3) Take out a mortgage on your home...
4) Anything else that you can think of that is worth something take it and get what you can....

Now the next couple are very,very important!!!!

5) Speak clearly to the armored truck officers when your giving them your address.....this is important because when they bring your money you don't want them to get lost....
6) Make sure that sunday afternoon that you or your wife or any family member are at home to answer the door when the armored truck does arrive......important because you don't want to miss them when they do show up..
7) Make sure you have set aside room like a huge closet or maybe clean out a kids bedroom if you have children they can sleep in you and your wife's room until you can find a better place to put all your money......

8) And the final step bet it all on *********PITTSBURGH +10.5************** And if you can get a better line then even more power to you!!!!



So you can thank me monday morning for your new found wealth as you will be pretty busy sunday!!!!!!!    




Alright what do the people think of my ***8 simple rules of gathering wealth***

Look i follow a simple message that was given by the great bill parcells you don't know anything about anybody till after thanksgiving so based solely off this great knowledge you knew that the new england patriots ATS train was eventually going to be robbed so enter.......

Me jesse james i have robbed the train the last two weeks with the help of a.j.feeley and ray lewis and the gold coins are hidden nicely and now with the help of fast willie parker we look to make it a 3rd straight success. Would i love to see someone beat them outright are you friggin kidding sure i would but as long as their's gold coins on that train then you know i will be there!!!!!!!
quote
Forum Index : The Archives : Messages Page 4 of 13 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.