Messages

Forum Index : The Archives : Messages Page 2 of 13 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [The Archives] Topic: tired of all this how great the patriots are!!!
kanak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kanak
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 419
Location:
#26
Posted: 12/6/2007 2:05:46 AM
but they are undefeated, thats a statement in itself
quote
MDAAKD send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MDAAKD
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3465
Location: United States
#27
Posted: 12/6/2007 1:30:43 PM
No, the only fact here is that you can't give credit where credit is due (and you can't use periods but that's another issue).  I don't throw the Vikings under the bus.  I have followed them for more than 20 years and did throw the good and bad times (sometimes awful).  That's the main reason why I never followed the Bears. 
 
The Patriots, on the other hand, are undefeated.  How much better can you be????  They won all of the games on their schedule so far.  What more do you want??/ 40+ pt. blowouts EVERY game.  That's only in college football.  Free agency and parity in the NFL has made this even more impressive.
quote
asloper6001 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
asloper6001
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4998
Location: Italy
#28
Posted: 12/6/2007 1:46:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PUSHING-IT:

Who the darn cares how tired you are get used to it you have another prob 8 years till Brady retires



quote
motorboats send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
motorboats
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 77
Location: United States
#29
Posted: 12/6/2007 1:49:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 34paytonplace:



Hey Mr football knowledge, this team is very similar to those 80's San fran teams they both have the best qb in the league at the time, good o-line great wr's and when they get the lead they use the run. This team is as close to a dynasty that we are going to see in this league for a long time.They were one first down from going to the superbowl and winning it last year. They might not go undefeated but who gives a garbage because that isn't the object of this whole thing, its to win superbowls and last time I checked nobody has done it better this decade.
Well there goes the property valuesListen here dumb darn yes im a bears fan and proud of it yeah they stink this year but its still my team atleast i dont look bears fans in the face and pretend its my team and then stab them in the back as you probably do. Anyway this had nothing to do with the pats and the bears just stating a fact that the patriots are far from being a great team as alot of you have suggested yes that have beat the colts and cowboys but who else no one of any merit and anyone who really believes that they are a better team than the "90's cowboys or "89 49ers teams has no clue what they are talking about....Thats a fact!!!!   
quote
chodya send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chodya
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4215
Location: Illinois
#30
Posted: 12/6/2007 2:53:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MDAAKD:

Badlands, don't step down to his level.  He obviously has little knowledge of the game and is a total person, I mean homer. 
 
A typical Bears fan's point of view.  85 Bears, blah blah blah, Payton's the best RB ever, blah blah.  friggin moron.  I'm curious as to how much you are losing this year .  I post every week so don't say that I don't know garbage beyatch.
I live in Chicago and most of you dumbfucks are the same.  It was great to go to 2 Bears games this year and witness them losing just to see 60% of the stadium leave at the beginning of the 4th quarter.  Wow, what loyalty lol. 
If you can't appreciate what the Patriots are currently doing in this era of football, then you should try and bet ponies. 
 

 

Easy there.. Dont get your panties all tied up... Im a huge Bears fan also... I dont like being called a dumbfuck...I know you said like most.. But still...Im not even going to start anything about the vikes just because I dont want to start anything.. But Peterson is a mad man..

Let that be said... I this this Pats team is incredible.. How could someone call them out ... You go out and play and win... By the way forget that Brady's going to be around for 8 more years, the Pats get the niners first pick this year... I want to see a team go undefeated ...

quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#31
Posted: 12/6/2007 3:03:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MDAAKD:

No, the only fact here is that you can't give credit where credit is due (and you can't use periods but that's another issue).  I don't throw the Vikings under the bus.  I have followed them for more than 20 years and did throw the good and bad times (sometimes awful).  That's the main reason why I never followed the Bears. 
 
The Patriots, on the other hand, are undefeated.  How much better can you be????  They won all of the games on their schedule so far.  What more do you want??/ 40+ pt. blowouts EVERY game.  That's only in college football.  Free agency and parity in the NFL has made this even more impressive.



Ok listen yes the patriots are undefeated they have beaten everyone on there schedule and surely deserve credit for it but the point i have been trying to make is look at hawaii in cfb undefeated beat everyone on there schedule as well and are they playing for the national championship no and you know why because the perception is that a 2 loss lsu team is better than they are. And that is what im saying here you put the resume of the following 4 teams up against one another.


1992 cowboys
1989 49ers
1985 bears
2007 patriots


And the nfl had a bcs system the 07 patriots would be ranked 4th i guarntee this to be fact...pats good team but not the best every even if they go undefeated!!! 
quote
chodya send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chodya
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4215
Location: Illinois
#32
Posted: 12/6/2007 3:08:25 PM
Hey payton did you check out the Bears' opponents record for 85?
 
quote
badlands
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 48047
Location: Rhode Island
#33
Posted: 12/6/2007 3:13:37 PM
omg now you have completely made an behind out of yourself  im assuming you ll rank indy and dallas ahead of them  even though the pats beat them? and did you really just compare new england to hawaii????? BAHAHHAH what an behind clown
quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#34
Posted: 12/6/2007 3:23:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 34paytonplace:




chodya,

most certainly did as you can see they played 6 teams with 10 or more wins and won five of those. 
quote
lennon65 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lennon65
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 13290
Location: Nevada
#35
Posted: 12/6/2007 3:39:52 PM
 I figured RIS would be in this thread.


quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#36
Posted: 12/6/2007 3:43:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

omg now you have completely made an behind out of yourself  im assuming you ll rank indy and dallas ahead of them  even though the pats beat them? and did you really just compare new england to hawaii????? BAHAHHAH what an behind clown



Hey mister 25******G.O.Y*****

Guys someone told him that pittsburg has the #1 defense in the league right now and he says to them who have they played. this is the same fool who says the patriots can only beat who's on there schedule so it's okay to say other teams have not played anyone but you cannot say that about his beloved patriots what a 2 faced s.o.b i can only hope that all boston people are'nt a dumb jackass like yourself. If you did'nt understand the point i was making then maybe you should have your mommy read it to you 
quote
tampa85 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
tampa85
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 359
Location: United States
#37
Posted: 12/6/2007 3:48:17 PM
Bill Parcells said it best, you are what your record is

The Pats are 12-0, they are great. Move on
quote
BostonsGood21 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BostonsGood21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 71
Location: Massachusetts
#38
Posted: 12/6/2007 3:51:48 PM
PaytonPlace
If you are going to come in here and bash the Pats, get your facts straight when starting an argument.
 
They havnt even played the Jets / Miami 2 times yet...
 
They Beat Indy in Indy
Dallas in Dallas
 
Pats are Good!!
quote
Besrox send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
Besrox
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 938
Location: New York
#39
Posted: 12/6/2007 3:55:52 PM
Hope you feel better now TEABAG..................
quote
MDAAKD send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MDAAKD
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3465
Location: United States
#40
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:05:59 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 34paytonplace:




Ok listen yes the patriots are undefeated they have beaten everyone on there schedule and surely deserve credit for it but the point i have been trying to make is look at hawaii in cfb undefeated beat everyone on there schedule as well and are they playing for the national championship no and you know why because the perception is that a 2 loss lsu team is better than they are. And that is what im saying here you put the resume of the following 4 teams up against one another.


1992 cowboys
1989 49ers
1985 bears
2007 patriots


And the nfl had a bcs system the 07 patriots would be ranked 4th i guarntee this to be fact...pats good team but not the best every even if they go undefeated!!! 

Ok, now your argument is getting worse and worse.  First, you cannot compare the NFL to college football.  Two completely different animals.  Second, you state the if the NFL had a bcs system, you have the Pats ranked 4th .  Hmmm, how so.  Please enlighten me with this one...

quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#41
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:06:06 PM
So sick an tired of the patriots!!!!!!!  Yuk!
quote
MDAAKD send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MDAAKD
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3465
Location: United States
#42
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:07:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chodya:

 

Easy there.. Dont get your panties all tied up... Im a huge Bears fan also... I dont like being called a dumbfuck...I know you said like most.. But still...Im not even going to start anything about the vikes just because I dont want to start anything.. But Peterson is a mad man..

Let that be said... I this this Pats team is incredible.. How could someone call them out ... You go out and play and win... By the way forget that Brady's going to be around for 8 more years, the Pats get the niners first pick this year... I want to see a team go undefeated ...

The statement said "most."  There are good/bad fans everywhere, but most Bears fans are completely dillusional.  Besides, those weren't my panties...

quote
MDAAKD send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MDAAKD
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3465
Location: United States
#43
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:09:16 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 34paytonplace:




chodya,

most certainly did as you can see they played 6 teams with 10 or more wins and won five of those. 

Who were the other 10 teams they beat?? 

quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#44
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:18:53 PM
mdaakd,

Let me just ask you one question and this is all i will need to know. Who is the better team

1972 miami dolphins 17-0 world champs!!

2007 new england patriots 19-0 world champs!!
i know there not but just using for argument sake...
quote
AtlFader send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
AtlFader
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 20937
Location: Georgia
#45
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:24:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 34paytonplace:




Ok you go right ahead and play your childish game my friend...Ive got the 85 dvd were we stomped a mud hole in the pats not once but twice that year!! That was such a sweet year.... 
YOU TELL EM BUD
quote
badlands
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 48047
Location: Rhode Island
#46
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:43:35 PM
dipshit thats because we have played good teams, oh wait, thats right you think dallas is overated too and manning has been lucky all these years  ..... so give us your nfl bcs top 4 so we can all have a good laugh
quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#47
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:46:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MDAAKD:

Who were the other 10 teams they beat?? 




1985 chicago bears (15-1) regular season!!!

wk 1 tampa bay (2-14) w 38-28
wk 2 new england (11-5) w 20-7
wk 3 minnestoa (7-9) w 33-24
wk 4 washington (10-6) w 45-10
wk 5 tampa bay (2-14) w 27-19
wk 6 49ers (10-6) w 26-10
wk 7 green bay (8-8) w 23-7
wk 8 minnestoa (7-9) w 27-9
wk 9 green bay (8-8) w 16-10
wk 10 detroit (7-9) w 24-3
wk 11 dallas (10-6) w 44-0
wk 12 atlanta (4-12) w 36-0
wk 13 miami (12-4) L 24-38
wk 14 colts (5-11) w 17-10
wk 15 jets (11-5) w 19-6
wk 16 detroit (7-9) w 37-17 
quote
badlands
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 48047
Location: Rhode Island
#48
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:53:39 PM
ahahahah tampa bay looks like they had a strong squad that year
listen dude that team was great, no ones arguing that, you just sound like an idiot with your stupid but comical thread you got going here
quote
34paytonplace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
34paytonplace
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6565
Location: Illinois
#49
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:54:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

dipshit thats because we have played good teams, oh wait, thats right you think dallas is overated too and manning has been lucky all these years  ..... so give us your nfl bcs top 4 so we can all have a good laugh



Alright guys the 5 best teams of all-time since i was asked.

BCS TOP 5
#1 1985 CHICAGO BEARS
#2 1978 PITTSBURGH STEELERS
#3 1992 DALLAS COWBOYS
#4 1989 SAN FRANSICO 49ERS
#5 1986 NEW YORK GIANTS
quote
badlands
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 48047
Location: Rhode Island
#50
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:59:34 PM
oh you meant bcs for all time?  
 
lol, you werent even born during the 1978 steelers team, you must own that dvd too
if your going to talk all time maybe you should at least wait till this season is over before you put down the pats.
 
 
 
quote
Forum Index : The Archives : Messages Page 2 of 13 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.