Messages

Forum Index : The Archives : Messages Page 11 of 13 «  9 10 11 12 13   »
Author: [The Archives] Topic: Ohio State at Louisiana State (01/07/2008)
Sham718 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sham718
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 198
Location:
#251
Posted: 1/7/2008 9:45:54 PM

this is an exact repeat of last years game..OSU taking a quick lead and getting blown out

quote
SKIBALL send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SKIBALL
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 222
Location: Illinois
#252
Posted: 1/7/2008 9:49:27 PM
Starting to look that way. Tressel better dial up some plays and put more pressure on Flynn.
quote
SKIBALL send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SKIBALL
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 222
Location: Illinois
#253
Posted: 1/7/2008 9:50:29 PM
Still have to play 60 minutes.
quote
CollegeSharp send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CollegeSharp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2714
Location: Texas
#254
Posted: 1/7/2008 9:52:49 PM
I love that 1st half!  Keep it up LSU!  I am starting to smell money!
quote
BigMoneyMan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BigMoneyMan
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 708
Location: Florida
#255
Posted: 1/7/2008 9:52:54 PM
Thinking OSU and over 2nd half
quote
peppto send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peppto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 193
Location: Cayman Islands
#256
Posted: 1/7/2008 9:57:17 PM
LSU 1st half= congrats ...Thx BigD.........
Now lets get the game 
quote
michaelb210 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelb210
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 22
Location:
#257
Posted: 1/7/2008 9:59:50 PM
SEC is too strong, too fast for the Buckeyes.  OSU has a good band though, be proud about that.
quote
Fish Naked send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Fish Naked
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5567
Location: Florida
#258
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:00:08 PM
LSU 1st Half
Thank you LSU
 
Congrats to the LSU 1st half backers!
 
PS...my wife is annoyed by the sweater vest
 
 
quote
michaelb210 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelb210
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 22
Location:
#259
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:01:51 PM
Maybe OSU can win the alumni kicker challenge
quote
bigdaddyhpd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bigdaddyhpd
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8273
Location: Hawaii
#260
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:02:30 PM
LSU at the half
 
Thank you LSU
 
 
That's all I had for this game so good luck on the rest my friendsThis game is far from over so don't count your chickens before they hatch
 
Before I go I would like to say once again. Thank you for the wonderful season once again my old and new friends I appreciate all of the useful info as usual
 
Gonna miss you guys for a few months again unless I see you guys on the NFL thread for the playoffs.
 
Good info and good friends are priceless and very hard to find I'm glad that I can find both of those here on covers
 
 and Aloha my friends God Bless you and your families and may peace and good fortune always come your way
 
 
BIGDADDY
quote
Leonidas82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Leonidas82
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 87
Location: North Carolina
#261
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:04:39 PM
BigD,...... this is to you brother,
 
 
I said it once, and i said it twice, and i said it forever on this forum...... YOU ARE A PROVEN VETERAN. Man you know your stuff. In the game of sports betting, its always,....ALWAYS 50/50, but if you break down and study hard, its a greater chance to YOUR way, and my friend your homework paid off! I hate to see that its the final game of this college season, buts its been a roller coaster ride, congrats big time, you earned it, thanks for all the help my friend and Good luck to All tonight....
 
--------------------BrEaK tHe boOKiE!!!!!---------------
quote
3rd_and_Long send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
3rd_and_Long
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 23333
Location: Hawaii
#262
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:06:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Fish Naked:

LSU 1st Half
Thank you LSU
 
Congrats to the LSU 1st half backers!
 
PS...my wife is annoyed by the sweater vest
 
 

  Same to you as well Bigdaddy and all other LSU 1st half backers. Need them for the full game, and over 47.

Hope it holds up.

quote
GreenBottles send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
GreenBottles
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1115
Location: Hawaii
#263
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:07:33 PM
 Mahalo Big D
quote
bigdaddyhpd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bigdaddyhpd
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8273
Location: Hawaii
#264
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:11:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Leonidas82:

BigD,...... this is to you brother,
 
 
I said it once, and i said it twice, and i said it forever on this forum...... YOU ARE A PROVEN VETERAN. Man you know your stuff. In the game of sports betting, its always,....ALWAYS 50/50, but if you break down and study hard, its a greater chance to YOUR way, and my friend your homework paid off! I hate to see that its the final game of this college season, buts its been a roller coaster ride, congrats big time, you earned it, thanks for all the help my friend and Good luck to All tonight....
 
--------------------BrEaK tHe boOKiE!!!!!---------------

This is Sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still love your avatar bro  and the movie

No thanks needed my friend  this site has a lot to offer on info that I use but at times it gets cluttered on the threads and that's when it gets irritating cause you lose a lot of actual good info in all of that bashing and rude comments.

So if you want to thank anyone thank the people that share all the useful info in here

Good luck my brother

quote
Fish Naked send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Fish Naked
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5567
Location: Florida
#265
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:12:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

LSU at the half
 
Thank you LSU
 
 
That's all I had for this game so good luck on the rest my friendsThis game is far from over so don't count your chickens before they hatch
 
Before I go I would like to say once again. Thank you for the wonderful season once again my old and new friends I appreciate all of the useful info as usual
 
Gonna miss you guys for a few months again unless I see you guys on the NFL thread for the playoffs.
 
Good info and good friends are priceless and very hard to find I'm glad that I can find both of those here on covers
 
 and Aloha my friends God Bless you and your families and may peace and good fortune always come your way
 
 
BIGDADDY

Congrats Bro!Love when we're on the same side and win!

You're truly first class, my friend. The epitome of a humble gentleman. I've learned a lot from you and am proud to be your friend.

quote
Fish Naked send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Fish Naked
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5567
Location: Florida
#266
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:15:19 PM

Still got LSU -3.5 for the game, but investing some of my first half winnings on over 24 in the second half.

Good luck eveyone!

quote
bigdaddyhpd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bigdaddyhpd
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8273
Location: Hawaii
#267
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:16:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GreenBottles:

 Mahalo Big D

My bruddah I bet you love that local song.....I only drink Green Bottles

quote
Leonidas82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Leonidas82
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 87
Location: North Carolina
#268
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:20:46 PM

You got that right big daddy, i forgot to mentioned that its you and others who helps, and big thanks to everyone who kept it real on this forum, big UPS!!! By the way a "friend" still have my 300 dvd, and im getting angry lol, GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

 

quote
PatsGrl send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
PatsGrl
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2699
Location: United States
#269
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:22:02 PM
 
LSU first half
LSU game (pending)
 
I can't believe this is the last NCAAF game of the season.    This was my first season on covers but I'm happy to be on here and excited for the next season to come.  Thanks to bigdaddy, fish, wiseguy, obes, hawkeye, CK, danstyk, scorpditty and many others for the great writeups and picks that have helped me make some money this season.  See you guys in the remainder of the NFL threads and hopefully I'll continue to see obes, hawkeye, wiseguy and CK in the NBA threads. 
 
Good luck everyone!!  Go LSU!!!
 
quote
bigdaddyhpd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bigdaddyhpd
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8273
Location: Hawaii
#270
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:22:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Fish Naked:

Congrats Bro!Love when we're on the same side and win!

You're truly first class, my friend. The epitome of a humble gentleman. I've learned a lot from you and am proud to be your friend.

Damn my brother now you went and made me

We ain't done yet my friend we still got the NFL I'll see you there

quote
bigdaddyhpd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bigdaddyhpd
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8273
Location: Hawaii
#271
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:32:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PatsGrl:

 
LSU first half
LSU game (pending)
 
I can't believe this is the last NCAAF game of the season.    This was my first season on covers but I'm happy to be on here and excited for the next season to come.  Thanks to bigdaddy, fish, wiseguy, obes, hawkeye, CK, danstyk, scorpditty and many others for the great writeups and picks that have helped me make some money this season.  See you guys in the remainder of the NFL threads and hopefully I'll continue to see obes, hawkeye, wiseguy and CK in the NBA threads. 
 
Good luck everyone!!  Go LSU!!!
 

See you on the NFL thread woman. Dem Pats are going to be tough

 

quote
CrimsonSteel send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
CrimsonSteel
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 172
Location: Pennsylvania
#272
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:46:08 PM

LSU first half

Over

I feel bad this game is getting out of hand. 2 years in a row for OSU and these championships are supposed to be the best teams.

They need to do something with all the time off these teams have. SEC is the stronger conference again.

ROOOOOLLLLL Tide.

quote
Backroads23 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Backroads23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 368
Location: New Jersey
#273
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:46:12 PM
Does anyone realize that Todd Boeckman is more afriad of the pass rush than is actually there? A couple of times, it looked like he had plenty of time and felt a rush that really wasn't there....if he was better, this game would be closer
quote
CrimsonSteel send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
CrimsonSteel
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 172
Location: Pennsylvania
#274
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:52:35 PM
Remember the scene from Rocky IV when Appollo is facing the Russian and getting his head beat in?
 
The black guy trainer (Lou) yells "Throw the towel. Throw in the damn towel."
 
This game is kinda like that. Is there a mercy rule?
quote
mavirino send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mavirino
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1084
Location: Massachusetts
#275
Posted: 1/7/2008 10:57:30 PM
good call over backers 
quote
Forum Index : The Archives : Messages Page 11 of 13 «  9 10 11 12 13   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.