Nick Lachey

Forum: The Archives Page 2 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [The Archives] Topic: Nick Lachey
$$CMoney$$ PM $$CMoney$$
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 43495
 
$$CMoney$$
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 7/5/2006 9:23:46 AM
fartnsniff PM fartnsniff
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 961
 
fartnsniff
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 7/5/2006 9:19:18 PM
98 Degrees  
 
Mikael99 PM Mikael99
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 28382
 
Mikael99
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 7/6/2006 5:00:47 AM
I saw it on MTV.. it is an atrocity against the entire human race  
 
nick98degrees PM nick98degrees
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13
 
nick98degrees
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 7/6/2006 10:08:38 AM
whut up peeps? thanks for all the love in this thread.  
 
Take a sniff, you might still smell Jessica on my finger.  
 
torpeteo PM torpeteo
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 405
 
torpeteo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 7/6/2006 10:24:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by huntdog76:

every time I see this thread I think of michael bolton in office space bumping the rap song in his car in the beg. of the movie.
 
 
HAHAHAHAH
5oclockShadow PM 5oclockShadow
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1324
 
5oclockShadow
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/6/2006 11:06:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by huntdog76:

every time I see this thread I think of michael bolton in office space bumping the rap song in his car in the beg. of the movie.
 
 
YoungOne PM YoungOne
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 7545
 
YoungOne
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/6/2006 4:00:38 PM
whats worse, this thread, or the fact that someone created a whole new covers username just to make an unsuccessful attempt at humor in this thread
$$$makingmachine PM $$$makingmachine
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 18584
 
$$$makingmachine
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/6/2006 8:57:46 PM
huntdog76 PM huntdog76
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 4805
 
huntdog76
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/7/2006 5:30:14 PM
glyde69 PM glyde69
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 6752
 
glyde69
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/8/2006 8:47:57 AM
jk16 PM jk16
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1725
 
jk16
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/8/2006 4:08:00 PM
ragingstorm PM ragingstorm
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 11242
 
ragingstorm
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 7/9/2006 6:39:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by YoungOne:

whats worse, this thread, or the fact that someone created a whole new covers username just to make an unsuccessful attempt at humor in this thread
Spreadmover PM Spreadmover
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1134
 
Spreadmover
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/9/2006 11:52:25 AM
Can anyone think of a better way to set yourself set up for bashing? Why would you bother posting this? Do you expect everyone to be backing you? Those comments you keep hidden in the deepest crevice of your mind.
UNDERD0GG PM UNDERD0GG
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 4682
 
UNDERD0GG
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/9/2006 5:56:10 PM
man I love this thread
Rockford PM Rockford
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 3859
 
Rockford
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/11/2006 3:50:04 AM
Retburj13 PM Retburj13
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 30377
 
Retburj13
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 7/11/2006 4:37:20 PM
huntdog76 PM huntdog76
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 4805
 
huntdog76
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/12/2006 6:31:54 PM
funniest garbage ever.
NoseHair PM NoseHair
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1400
 
NoseHair
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/13/2006 10:27:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Spreadmover:

Can anyone think of a better way to set yourself set up for bashing? Why would you bother posting this? Do you expect everyone to be backing you? Those comments you keep hidden in the deepest crevice of your mind.
 
That's cool spreadmover - I really dont mind.  A good song is a good song...doesnt matter who sings it.
 
You guys here Timberlake's new single? It's also a wicked tune.  Bump and grindin with the girl on the dance floor to that one is gonna be sweet. 
thedog PM thedog
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 730
 
thedog
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 7/13/2006 10:41:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NoseHair:

 
That's cool spreadmover - I really dont mind.  A good song is a good song...doesnt matter who sings it.
 
You guys here Timberlake's new single? It's also a wicked tune.  Bump and grindin with the girl on the dance floor to that one is gonna be sweet. 
 
You have to be kidding, right?
superbeets PM superbeets
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 16397
 
superbeets
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 7/14/2006 1:55:13 AM
I dance all night to that track...

I love it

Nick


NoseHair PM NoseHair
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1400
 
NoseHair
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/14/2006 7:25:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thedog:

 
You have to be kidding, right?
 
Why would I be kidding?  Name a song out right now that is better?  Put yourself on a dance floor with sweaty, wet person all around.....throw Timberlake's or Lachey's jam on the turn table and you're getting laid that night.   You gotta have some moves though. 
huntdog76 PM huntdog76
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 4805
 
huntdog76
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/14/2006 1:37:59 PM
thedog PM thedog
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 730
 
thedog
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 7/14/2006 2:10:09 PM
I can understand if your using it to get chicks, whatever it takes. But, I think you said that you actually like the songs. Thats 2 different things. So, do you like the music or are u using it to pick up the ladies, or is it both?
 
 
IceKing PM IceKing
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 8111
 
IceKing
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/14/2006 4:08:17 PM
this thread should have died a looooong time ago
NoseHair PM NoseHair
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1400
 
NoseHair
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/14/2006 11:40:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thedog:

I can understand if your using it to get chicks, whatever it takes. But, I think you said that you actually like the songs. Thats 2 different things. So, do you like the music or are u using it to pick up the ladies, or is it both?
 
 
 
I like it -> the ladies like it -> I work some moves on the dance floor = I get laid.
Forum: The Archives Page 2 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.