I Will Tatoo My Entire Back if Lakers Lose Tonight

Forum: The Archives Page 10 of 12 «  8 9 10 11 12   »
Author: [The Archives] Topic: I Will Tatoo My Entire Back if Lakers Lose Tonight
dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27603
United States
 
dl36
Participation Meter
quote#226
Posted: 7/27/2010 4:05:01 AM


If you know me, you know I love garbage like this...
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
quote#227
Posted: 7/27/2010 8:53:22 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:



If you know me, you know I love garbage like this...

 

its legendary

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
quote#228
Posted: 7/27/2010 8:57:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

It's not only the bet but its a very personnal bet as well. A lot is about Pride. I can't back down, I'm not the scared type. Oh by the way I next to never go out without a shirt so it will not be as bad.

 

   

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
quote#229
Posted: 7/27/2010 9:05:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bob696969:

lol, threads like this are why I love and hate the internet forums. 

Just because people know how to type, it somehow makes them think they are intelligent.

Lets summarize what happened here:

1) SuperiorInsight makes a ridculous, attention grabbing thread... something that only an attention person would post on a internet forum to get attention from strangers

2) People actually take the bait and start posting in the attention person thread

3) After losing the bet, The attention person aka SuperiorInsight, then comes back and chastises posters for falling into his trap (see post # 127)

4) After getting called out for being a contradicting welcher/idiot, SuperiorInsight then proceeds to make physical/death threats over the internet to random strangers (see post # 135)

PURE COMEDY!! 

Superior, if you truly don't give a garbage what anyone around here has to say, I dare you to log out of your covers account and never comeback or read these forums again.  We are going to have a fun time crapping on you behind your back!! Fuckin loser.

 

Henry-Lilly PM Henry-Lilly
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10497
St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
 
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
quote#230
Posted: 7/27/2010 1:31:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

It's not only the bet but its a very personnal bet as well. A lot is about Pride. I can't back down, I'm not the scared type. Oh by the way I next to never go out without a shirt so it will not be as bad.



That's because you are a lazy, fat, insecure slob with man boobs and a FUPA.  
hitterno24 PM hitterno24
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24214
United States
 
hitterno24
Participation Meter
quote#231
Posted: 7/27/2010 1:41:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:



That's because you are a lazy, fat, insecure slob with man boobs and a FUPA.  

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
quote#232
Posted: 7/27/2010 5:33:38 PM
GamzOver PM GamzOver
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5111
United States
 
GamzOver
Participation Meter
quote#233
Posted: 7/27/2010 8:56:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:



That's because you are a lazy, fat, insecure slob with man boobs and a FUPA.  






URISS2302 PM URISS2302
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 13715
New York
 
URISS2302
Participation Meter
quote#234
Posted: 7/27/2010 9:25:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:



That's because you are a lazy, fat, insecure slob with man boobs and a FUPA.  



  Superior I see is still making a fool of himself... guess he didn't get enough in the NFL forum with his ridiculous 20,000 bets to win 3,000
billysink PM billysink
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 3688
Lesthoto
 
billysink
Participation Meter
quote#235
Posted: 7/27/2010 10:28:56 PM
Hey the man is the head of IT at a fortune 500 company and is personal friends with Lebrons's agent. He guaranteed Lebron in New York.

We would you covers brothers bash a man of this stature. He can do nothing but help here after all his insights are superior.

I can't understand why anyone would bash this guy.

Just because he comes across as a pea brained, pin dicked, tit sucking, bullshit slinging wasted box fart who welches on bets and makes a friggin douche behind clown of himself daily....

Cut him some slack, it is hard to be the head of IT at a Fortune 500 company when you are under this kind of pressure.

If bullshit were legal tender this guy would be a zillionaire.
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
quote#236
Posted: 7/28/2010 12:00:52 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by billysink:

Hey the man is the head of IT at a fortune 500 company and is personal friends with Lebrons's agent. He guaranteed Lebron in New York.

We would you covers brothers bash a man of this stature. He can do nothing but help here after all his insights are superior.

I can't understand why anyone would bash this guy.

Just because he comes across as a pea brained, pin dicked, tit sucking, bullshit slinging wasted box fart who welches on bets and makes a friggin douche behind clown of himself daily....

Cut him some slack, it is hard to be the head of IT at a Fortune 500 company when you are under this kind of pressure.

If bullshit were legal tender this guy would be a zillionaire.

 

plus if u go to the poker forum u will find out he uses a poker bot that makes him over 80 bucks each 12 hour period.... yet he doesnt run this bot for 24 hours but only 12

Rocafella PM Rocafella
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21463
Pennsylvania
 
Rocafella
Participation Meter
quote#237
Posted: 7/28/2010 12:21:02 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
quote#238
Posted: 7/28/2010 1:21:31 AM
at least hes a credible fellla
SuperiorInsight PM SuperiorInsight
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1506
Nevada
 
SuperiorInsight
Participation Meter
quote#239
Posted: 7/28/2010 8:23:17 PM
The KING is back baby! I have so many fans, it's sick.
SuperiorInsight PM SuperiorInsight
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1506
Nevada
 
SuperiorInsight
Participation Meter
quote#240
Posted: 7/28/2010 8:25:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

 

plus if u go to the poker forum u will find out he uses a poker bot that makes him over 80 bucks each 12 hour period.... yet he doesnt run this bot for 24 hours but only 12

You are clueless about poker. A poker bot on Poker stars is ILLEGAL. If you run the poker bot for long period of time, the site moderators will catch you.

Also I run the bot for 6 or 7 straight hours. Get a clue about me the KING before you say anything stupiud

SuperiorInsight PM SuperiorInsight
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1506
Nevada
 
SuperiorInsight
Participation Meter
quote#241
Posted: 7/28/2010 8:30:23 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by URISS2302:




  Superior I see is still making a fool of himself... guess he didn't get enough in the NFL forum with his ridiculous 20,000 bets to win 3,000

If I hit my ML (anywhere from -120 to -340) favorite wagers at a 77% rate. How is betting the Colts ML for -340 a bad bet? Just because I might possibly lose this bet, all you folks think it's a bad bet? What about all the other 77% of the winners I have? Why did for some odd reason you guys dont consider that as well. You folks seriously need to get your head out of gutters and see the picture.

I'd like to hear ONE REAL LEGIT ANSWER to say I'm wrong about what I just stated. I beg all you folks who think my bet is dumb to tell me otherwise. Thank you and this case is closed.

STAIGHT STUMED URSS. YOU KEEP CALLING THIS A BAD BET YET HAVE NO VALID POINT

SuperiorInsight PM SuperiorInsight
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1506
Nevada
 
SuperiorInsight
Participation Meter
quote#242
Posted: 7/28/2010 8:31:29 PM
Open to Chanllege to EVERYONE yet nobody could step up to the plate and tell me I'm wrong.
Kurshka PM Kurshka
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 18595
California
 
Kurshka
Participation Meter
quote#243
Posted: 7/28/2010 10:56:39 PM
OK I will step to the plate. Your wrong and your an fool.
billysink PM billysink
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 3688
Lesthoto
 
billysink
Participation Meter
quote#244
Posted: 7/28/2010 10:57:52 PM
You are dumb because I friggin said so.


SuperiorInsight PM SuperiorInsight
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1506
Nevada
 
SuperiorInsight
Participation Meter
quote#245
Posted: 7/28/2010 11:35:10 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by billysink:

You are dumb because I friggin said so.


hey billy boy. i miss you billy boy. i love you billy boy.

your the so dumb. i said so thats why. i love you

jmitseff PM jmitseff
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 15301
Oregon
 
jmitseff
Participation Meter
quote#246
Posted: 7/29/2010 12:00:32 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

You are clueless about poker. A poker bot on Poker stars is ILLEGAL. If you run the poker bot for long period of time, the site moderators will catch you.

Also I run the bot for 6 or 7 straight hours. Get a clue about me the KING before you say anything stupiud



superiorheadgiver
tagsrock PM tagsrock
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 22590
Heard and
              McDonald Islands
 
tagsrock
Participation Meter
quote#247
Posted: 7/29/2010 1:07:28 AM
Hank Hill
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
quote#248
Posted: 7/29/2010 4:05:41 AM
Glock_II PM Glock_II
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 6113
 
Glock_II
Participation Meter
quote#249
Posted: 7/29/2010 1:46:10 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

Open to Chanllege to EVERYONE yet nobody could step up to the plate and tell me I'm wrong.

HAHAHAHAHA! You really care a lot.

You really mixing up everything you said before HAHAHAHA!

You said you don't care if you get banned, you don't care what everyone says about you, and yet it's clear it's the exact opposite. Big time! HAHAHAHA!

Multiple Personality Disorder  SuperiorInsight.

Glock_II PM Glock_II
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 6113
 
Glock_II
Participation Meter
quote#250
Posted: 7/29/2010 1:57:27 PM

SuperiorIdiot still trying to give a point here. Sorry Guys, i told him that his thread is being feasted again. Some enjoying Popcorn. LOL.

That is why he rush and quickly give some Superior Nonsense again.

  SuperiorIdiot. Funny You!

Forum: The Archives Page 10 of 12 «  8 9 10 11 12   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.