Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Politics] Topic: Where are 14daroad, aaustinova67, FrontRowCenter and esplanade??
ApocalypseLater send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ApocalypseLater
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4260
Location:
#51
Posted: 11/8/2012 1:07:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:



Combine posts # 31, 32, 33, 34, 41, 45, and 46 all together and that is why the republicans lost the election last night and will slowly become extinct.



become extinct?  how old are you?  you guys sometimes blow me away...


i need to find a book offering odds on the election RIGHT NOW!  what kind of odds can i get on the Republicans for 2016?

extinct?  look... nothing would be better than the death of the 2-party system... but that has as much chance of happening in this country as Romney had of winning the election... ZERO!


i swear nobody gets how our political system works, at all... the defining point of our politics IS the 2-party system... it is like this by design, and it will stay like this by design...

predicted Obama would take this election 4 years ago... and i'm telling you now, Reps will be in the White House 4 years from now...
quote
ApocalypseLater send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ApocalypseLater
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4260
Location:
#52
Posted: 11/8/2012 1:09:13 AM
you guys are just like sports bettors... always the over-reactionaries... comforting to know i will be able to make even more money on the next election than i did on this one, cuz i will get the favorite at +200 or more... awesome!
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#53
Posted: 11/8/2012 7:51:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ApocalypseLater:




become extinct?  how old are you?  you guys sometimes blow me away...


i need to find a book offering odds on the election RIGHT NOW!  what kind of odds can i get on the Republicans for 2016?

extinct?  look... nothing would be better than the death of the 2-party system... but that has as much chance of happening in this country as Romney had of winning the election... ZERO!


i swear nobody gets how our political system works, at all... the defining point of our politics IS the 2-party system... it is like this by design, and it will stay like this by design...

predicted Obama would take this election 4 years ago... and i'm telling you now, Reps will be in the White House 4 years from now...
The republicans will use the same failed approach that I mentioned and others mentioned on posts # 31, 32, 33, 34, 41, 45, and 46 in four years.

What, you think republicans will evolve and change?

Hispanics make up 37.6% of the population in Texas and you think that percentage won’t grow over the years?

There’re an estimated 50 million Hispanics in the united states and rising and what party do you think they will be voting for?

You think they will vote for:

The party that wants to put alligators in the river and put up a militarized wall?

The party that says a law needs to be in place to make brown looking people show papers?

Or the party that believes in self-deportation?

We all know that California votes democrat and Texas will soon follow in my lifetime.

So, the party that believes in putting alligators in the river, putting up a militarized wall, the show me your papers, in self-deportation, killing college money, killing health care, killing food stamps, killing social security, and hates the dream act. Is going to win the Hispanic and minority vote, I don’t think so!

On top of that, the country will have even more Hispanic and minority voters in four more years because the ones who are just here, coming here or are not of age yet, will be voting.

Most republicans are over the age of 40 or 50 and the Republican Party is struggling to get recruits. Young people don’t identify with the republican party’s message of racial politics/conservative/religious fascism. As I said, the Republican Party is slowly becoming extinct.

People are sick of the civil war re-enactment’s, shipping jobs overseas, war on terror, war on gays, war on drugs, war on women’s rights, war on minorities, war on separation of church and state, war on body rights, war on immigration, the culture wars, the race wars, racial politics, voter suppression, and the threats of killing college money, health care, food stamps, and social security.

Clinton lost Texas by 214,256 votes in 1992 because Ross Perot received 1,354,781 votes.

Clinton lost Texas by 276,484 votes in 1996.

The hippie white girl that’s married to one of the most liked presidents of all time will be running for president of the united states in 4 years and her name is Hillary Rodham Clinton.

She gets the Women vote, Black vote, Hispanic vote, Youth vote, and the College vote easily. It’s time for the first female president of the untied states.
quote
wjeremy97
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
wjeremy97
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 38743
Location: California
#54
Posted: 11/8/2012 8:29:36 AM
all i hear is "wah wah wah wah"

Obama for 2nd term

get yo $$
quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20604
Location: United States
#55
Posted: 11/8/2012 11:07:56 AM
apocalypse, has there ever been a time when the demographic has changed this much, both quantitatively and qualitatively, than it is now and will in the future?  have the republicans given any indication they are smart enough to notice and do something about it? it takes very little intelligence as everyone else can see it, but what evidence is there that the republican party has that minimal level of intelligence?  what about having a table with bachmannia, cain, perry, romney and santorum gives you confidence in that department when the only two normal people at that table (paul and huntsman) were completely ignored. 
quote
KBrick84 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
KBrick84
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 24433
Location: United States
#56
Posted: 11/8/2012 11:15:20 AM
Aren't we missing the point of this thread?  For the posters mentioned originally, to come in and eat crow....for how much bullshit they were throwing out there before the election...they sure as garbage can't man up and admit their man got girl slapped on Tuesday night.
quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20604
Location: United States
#57
Posted: 11/8/2012 11:26:07 AM
not likely kbrick, but as soon as something bad happens, whether it's another hurricane or a spain default or a bad economic number, don't worry, they'll be back.
quote
MaineRoad
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MaineRoad
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 11044
Location: Burkina Faso
#58
Posted: 11/8/2012 1:39:03 PM

Gloating is cool. 

 

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#59
Posted: 11/8/2012 2:24:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

apocalypse, has there ever been a time when the demographic has changed this much, both quantitatively and qualitatively, than it is now and will in the future?  have the republicans given any indication they are smart enough to notice and do something about it? it takes very little intelligence as everyone else can see it, but what evidence is there that the republican party has that minimal level of intelligence?  what about having a table with bachmannia, cain, perry, romney and santorum gives you confidence in that department when the only two normal people at that table (paul and huntsman) were completely ignored. 
You’re right CD, as long as nutcases like Bachman, Palin, Cain, Perry, Santorum, Romney and Ryan are the talking heads of the R’s instead of Gary Johnson, Ron Paul or Chris Christie that they have no shot in hell.

CD, when I saw republicans boo Ron Paul, I said to myself “if the R’s win it proves we have digressed as a society” because how can “educated people” and I am being nice here, boo logic, facts, and the truth. If you hate logic, facts, and the truth, how can you be trusted with the responsibility of untied states and the world?

Even Gary Johnson considers himself more of a republican than anything, just as Ron Paul, and their own nutcase party not only boos them, but thinks they are the ones that are crazy? I’ve been paying attention to politics for around 15 years now.

I’m a young man, I have never once thought of voting for a republican leaning candidate or a republican candidate period, now if Lincoln (the greatest of all time) was around I would vote for him in a heartbeat, and when I heard Paul and Johnson speak.

I thought those two men were the only two men that spoke honestly, spoke the truth, and was knowledgeable on how exactly to fix the country and move it in the right direction. Yet, those two candidates were completely censored out of the equation?

That shows you the amount of intelligence the Republican Party has, which is none what so ever!

I truly believe that if Obama and Gary Johnson were “co presidents” of the United States and given “complete authority” on how to fix the United States. That this country would actually live up to the hype of being called the greatest country in the world.

Thoughts…
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#60
Posted: 11/8/2012 2:31:29 PM
The reason I said Obama and Gary Johnson is that I think they balance each other out. I think those two brains sitting at the table would come up with solutions that everyone would except as logical compromise.

I guess it reminds me of a yin and yang symbol…
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#61
Posted: 11/8/2012 2:35:37 PM
When I say "everyone would except as logical compromise" I mean sane people...
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#62
Posted: 11/9/2012 3:07:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vanzack:

I was thinking the same exact thing.

I am sure they will be here tomorrow to congratulate all Obama bettors. 


quote
jpero send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jpero
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9317
Location: United States
#63
Posted: 11/9/2012 10:06:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

You’re right CD, as long as nutcases like Bachman, Palin, Cain, Perry, Santorum, Romney and Ryan are the talking heads of the R’s instead of Gary Johnson, Ron Paul or Chris Christie that they have no shot in hell.

CD, when I saw republicans boo Ron Paul, I said to myself “if the R’s win it proves we have digressed as a society” because how can “educated people” and I am being nice here, boo logic, facts, and the truth. If you hate logic, facts, and the truth, how can you be trusted with the responsibility of untied states and the world?

Even Gary Johnson considers himself more of a republican than anything, just as Ron Paul, and their own nutcase party not only boos them, but thinks they are the ones that are crazy? I’ve been paying attention to politics for around 15 years now.

I’m a young man, I have never once thought of voting for a republican leaning candidate or a republican candidate period, now if Lincoln (the greatest of all time) was around I would vote for him in a heartbeat, and when I heard Paul and Johnson speak.

I thought those two men were the only two men that spoke honestly, spoke the truth, and was knowledgeable on how exactly to fix the country and move it in the right direction. Yet, those two candidates were completely censored out of the equation?

That shows you the amount of intelligence the Republican Party has, which is none what so ever!

I truly believe that if Obama and Gary Johnson were “co presidents” of the United States and given “complete authority” on how to fix the United States. That this country would actually live up to the hype of being called the greatest country in the world.

Thoughts…




voted Ron Paul in 2008 and Gary Johnson this election. They were the best candidates in both elections and its a shame no one gives them a fair chance during presidential debates. They are just too honest and real for the American people thus considered crazy.
quote
redbook1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
redbook1
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1033
Location:
#64
Posted: 11/9/2012 1:26:58 PM
a master's in psychology is like an associate's in music.
quote
vanzack send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
vanzack
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 50507
Location: Equatorial
              Guinea
#65
Posted: 11/9/2012 2:49:51 PM

I have to be honest, I dont have much respect for 14daroad.

The guy spewed all kinds of bullshit in my thread, and doesnt come back to even acknowledge he was wrong.

Weak.

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#66
Posted: 4/26/2013 4:17:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by drJ:

Congratulations all you Obama bettors.  You were right and I was wrong.   

you were not on the list... people actually had respect for you
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#67
Posted: 4/26/2013 8:18:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wjeremy97:

all i hear is "wah wah wah wah"

Obama for 2nd term

get yo $$

almost half a year later and I still "wah wah wah wah"....


quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#68
Posted: 4/27/2013 11:27:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:


no doubt. those guys are full of character and are always willing to admit when they are wrong.  


It is interesting that the reality of the thread seems to show something very different
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8707
Location:
#69
Posted: 4/28/2013 3:26:13 AM
Just one debacle after the next with this guy, that's a constant, along with dlow bumping threads incessantly.


quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#70
Posted: 4/29/2013 12:13:01 AM
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#71
Posted: 4/29/2013 12:14:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KBrick84:

Aren't we missing the point of this thread?  For the posters mentioned originally, to come in and eat crow....for how much bullshit they were throwing out there before the election...they sure as garbage can't man up and admit their man got girl slapped on Tuesday night.

funny that espalande was the first to post on this thread... but did nothing but bitchandmoan... 

its interesting how certain groups of people are about personal accountability and personal responsibility while other groups engaging in childish games and anything and everything other than manning up...

quote
OnlyGod
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
OnlyGod
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5868
Location: Alberta
#72
Posted: 4/29/2013 11:40:28 AM
Maybe they need to reanalyze things for a more intelligent arguement for the republican party.  I am not too sure what they stand for these days.  It used to be the death penalty, less taxes I don't know what else.  I'm trying to take these guys sides I think they get kind of ganged up on here sometimes.
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#73
Posted: 4/30/2013 3:24:59 AM
i think that GOPs on this site present the most hairbrained, strawman and cart before horse arguments... with a history of literally littering the site with their partisan rhetoric and propaganda....  

so moderates, nonpartisan independents as well as intelligent conservatives simply point out the gaping holes in the logic and prescribed view points...

then when they are getting owned they resort to childish games, personal attacks and trying to pin lies on others...

ironic dont you think that an army of aliases created to gang up on people, ends up having the site reject their tired cut/paste shtick  in consensus...

Oh Oh the Irony
quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.