Just more talking points....move along

Forum: Politics Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Politics] Topic: Just more talking points....move along
bowlslit PM bowlslit
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5625
 
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 10:58:55 AM

DON"T WATCH THIS

Warning Graphic Photo: Possible New Evidence Shows George Zimmerman's Bloodied Head

Ya...it probably wan't Zimmerman screaming.

14daroad PM 14daroad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
 
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/20/2012 11:25:32 AM

 

The prosecutor thought she was going to win re-election by doing the politically correct thing.

She's going to have egg on her face.

ABC News photo of Zimmerman's blody head

OakleyDoak PM OakleyDoak
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1099
 
OakleyDoak
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/20/2012 11:39:52 AM

I don't see a large gash. No bandaging on Z's head after he arrives at police station;however,I know that doesn't mean than Z didn't fear for his life.

Doesn't prove that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman.Only that Z incurred a head wound.

Makes things a little more convoluted.

glenndef62 PM glenndef62
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
 
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/20/2012 11:53:56 AM

IMO, everyone has the right to self-defense.

 

Incidents like this happen innumerable times daily, through out the country.

 

Most of them are ignored or suppressed by the media because of the perpetrators ethnicity.

 

Chicago, imo, is the Mecca for such media censoring.

 

What’s appalling to me is the media’s rush to falsely portray the accused as white.

 

To revel in and kowtow to political correctness instead of impartially searching for the truth is indeed repulsive.

 

Reminds me of that Duke prosecutor who withheld exculpatory evidence to portray himself as the paragon of morality and fearless pursuer of justice.  

 

Telling the truth these days is indicative of racism?

 

Right.

14daroad PM 14daroad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
 
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/20/2012 12:35:05 PM

O'Mara asked whether Gilbreath knows who started the fight between Zimmerman and Martin, or had any evidence as to who started the fight. Gilbreath said no.

O'Mara asked whether Gilbreath had any evidence contradicting Zimmerman's statement to Sanford police on the night of the incident that Zimmerman 1) turned toward his car after losing sight of Martin; and 2) that Martin started the fight that led to the shooting. Gilbreath said no.

 

bowlslit PM bowlslit
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5625
 
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 2:06:25 PM
Moral of the story... When you've won the fight, or obtained a form of submission, BACK OFF!
cashin PM cashin
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12718
 
cashin
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/20/2012 3:17:17 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Moral of the story... When you've won the fight, or obtained a form of submission, BACK OFF!

Nothing new - we already knew he had blood coming from the back of his head

bowlslit PM bowlslit
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5625
 
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 3:26:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cashin:

Nothing new - we already knew he had blood coming from the back of his head

There was some doubt.

Just like you still doubt that Z was screaming. I don't know how thats possible but you do.

bowlslit PM bowlslit
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5625
 
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 3:27:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cashin:

Nothing new - we already knew he had blood coming from the back of his head

Also, the picture makes it hard to believe your 'blade of grass' punctured his head and made a three quarter in gash.

D_Unit PM D_Unit
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2642
 
D_Unit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/20/2012 4:00:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cashin:

Nothing new - we already knew he had blood coming from the back of his head



Uh huh...riiiiight.
cashin PM cashin
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12718
 
cashin
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/20/2012 4:41:44 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by D_Unit:



Uh huh...riiiiight.

From what I read it was in the original police report. And obviously I never said he got the lacerations from the grass but you seem to like to take stuff & twist it to suit whatever gibberish your spoutin about at the time. Just said noone that I've heard of actually saw his head bein beat on the concrete & of the witnesses I've seen, noone has ever said they were anywhere but the grass when the fight happened - either before, during or after the shooting.

Regardless of the SYG law or anything else, this self-important & self-appointed vigilante oughta get at least a few years on principle alone 

And alot more if it's proved he started the fight and/or got away or on top of him before he shot him. But I guess the 145/150 lb 17yr old Martin was just too overpowering for him & he had to use his gun 

bowlslit PM bowlslit
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5625
 
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 4:49:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cashin:

From what I read it was in the original police report. And obviously I never said he got the lacerations from the grass but you seem to like to take stuff & twist it to suit whatever gibberish your spoutin about at the time. Just said noone that I've heard of actually saw his head bein beat on the concrete & of the witnesses I've seen, noone has ever said they were anywhere but the grass when the fight happened - either before, during or after the shooting.

Regardless of the SYG law or anything else, this self-important & self-appointed vigilante oughta get at least a few years on principle alone 

And alot more if it's proved he started the fight and/or got away or on top of him before he shot him. But I guess the 145/150 lb 17yr old Martin was just too overpowering for him & he had to use his gun 

Hmmm. I thought you hadnt made up your mind yet if Z was guilty or not?

If he was a vigilante he wouldn't have called police at all.

Reports are that Zimmerman was 170lbs at the time. So he may have only had a 30 pound weight advantage and negative height/reach advantage.

Still waiting to hear you explain again how a blade of grass or group of blades of grass can cause the 3/4 inch gash?

No_Contest PM No_Contest
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1297
 
No_Contest
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/20/2012 6:32:44 PM
A busted dome does not make Z-man innocent. That just shows T Martin put up a fight. Most of you in here defending Z-Man probably would have put up a good fight too. If an unidentified man was stalking me I would  bust his head to the white meat! Just saying..........
ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 24323
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/20/2012 6:44:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 14daroad:

 

The prosecutor thought she was going to win re-election by doing the politically correct thing.

She's going to have egg on her face.

ABC News photo of Zimmerman's blody head



well, that part worked.  this case was perfect timing.  today was the deadline for challengers and no one is running against her.  mission accomplished for her.   zimmerman never had a chance of not getting charged when she was appointed. 

djbrow PM djbrow
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14419
 
djbrow
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 4/20/2012 6:45:38 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by No_Contest:

Most of you in here defending Z-Man probably would have put up a good fight too.

Have you noticed those in this thread defending him? They would be the ones to use a child as a shield.

AcerRubrum PM AcerRubrum
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2098
 
AcerRubrum
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/20/2012 6:59:29 PM
WOW.....really?.....  mercy
bowlslit PM bowlslit
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5625
 
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:03:59 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by No_Contest:

A busted dome does not make Z-man innocent. That just shows T Martin put up a fight. Most of you in here defending Z-Man probably would have put up a good fight too. If an unidentified man was stalking me I would  bust his head to the white meat! Just saying..........

You're right, it doesn't make him innocent...it makes his story more believable.

When the dust settles...lets keep score of who was right about this and who was wrong. Shall we?

The ones who are wrong have to refrain from posting for 3 months

I guess that means if your in the game you have to have the balls to say one way or the other. Very few of us playing in that regard.

bowlslit PM bowlslit
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5625
 
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:04:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by djbrow:

Have you noticed those in this thread defending him? They would be the ones to use a child as a shield.

Conjecture

cashin PM cashin
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12718
 
cashin
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:39:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

You're right, it doesn't make him innocent...it makes his story more believable.

When the dust settles...lets keep score of who was right about this and who was wrong. Shall we?

The ones who are wrong have to refrain from posting for 3 months

I guess that means if your in the game you have to have the balls to say one way or the other. Very few of us playing in that regard.

Right about what? Whether it goes to trial? Whether he's convicted? What exactly - btw, so far you're 0-1 on whether he'd be charged or not, lol.

dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27850
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:43:18 PM
I have a hard time thinking that blowslit would be incorrect

and then the other aliases would coming running to back him on his being incorrect

bowlslit PM bowlslit
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5625
 
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 8:01:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cashin:

Right about what? Whether it goes to trial? Whether he's convicted? What exactly - btw, so far you're 0-1 on whether he'd be charged or not, lol.

Right about his guilt or innocense.

Based on the shoddy Affidavit I SHOULD have been right. Oh well. Lost that battle but I will win the war.

bowlslit PM bowlslit
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5625
 
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 8:04:10 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:

I have a hard time thinking that blowslit would be incorrect

and then the other aliases would coming running to back him on his being incorrect

Perhaps the alias sherriff could name who my so called alias is?

You know, the alias sherriff with the Justin Beber wallpaper.

Since you can't name my other alias why not just STFU?

SarasotaSlim PM SarasotaSlim
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 24334
 
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/20/2012 9:02:51 PM

ROLF ...now after the bond hearing CNN is calling George Zimmerman a Hispanic..

Fourth parapraph :  Article CNN

( excerpt)

Zimmerman has acknowledged killing Martin during an encounter in his Sanford neighborhood, saying he shot in self-defense. Critics have depicted the Hispanic neighborhood watch volunteer as a racist who profiled Martin because he was African-American.

dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27850
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/20/2012 9:10:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Perhaps the alias sherriff could name who my so called alias is?

You know, the alias sherriff with the Justin Beber wallpaper.

Since you can't name my other alias why not just STFU?



why do you out your self as an alias on every thread...

just embrace what and the rest of the aliases are...

SAFS
SarasotaSlim PM SarasotaSlim
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 24334
 
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/20/2012 11:07:31 PM
After watching Zimmernan in his bond hearing ..he looks small.. 5'7'' and even with the bullet-proof vest around 170 lbs... I couldn't help thinking, that with his facial features, skin tone and size of his ears ..any reasonable person would have to say ..he looks more like he could be Obama's son ..than Trayvon..
Forum: Politics Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.