Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Politics] Topic: Police officers Chris Serino, Lou Palumbo, Eugene o'donnell
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#26
Posted: 4/6/2012 2:46:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by glenndef62:

OJ's jury showed no racial bias in their decision. That pesky DNA didn't prove a damm thing.

But we're the racists........



Who is "we're"?

And who exactly is calling you racist?
quote
lordspoint send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lordspoint
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13064
Location: Connecticut
#27
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:58:55 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

If you wanna know where I stand listen to the two 25+ year veteran police officers they make my case for me. Every thing you throw at me the two veteran cops answer for me. I don't even need to respond any more. Just listen to the two cops on the videos and they answer for me. Three cops vs you nutcases. Checkmate.

you should research our legal system..........it would do you some good I think to know the process and that it includes the caveat innocent until proven guilty.

Like I said before we have a system and thats what has to be followed. Vigilanty justice isnt going to bring Travon back or help with  hispanic/black relations

quote
lordspoint send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lordspoint
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13064
Location: Connecticut
#28
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:01:27 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:



Who is "we're"?

And who exactly is calling you racist?

dl you know exactly who he is refferring to.

this is being portrayed as a white on black racial crime by most.

why isnt it being portrayed as a hispanic on black crime?

prob because it wouldnt sell as much advertising

 

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#29
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:25:01 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:




Its funny to watch you out yourself

Funnier to watch you run away from being the alias police for a couple of weeks only to watch you revert back again after you lose focus.

Is it perhaps just a bad habit you can't get rid of? Or is it because you enjoy acting like a douchebag.

I submit some of each.

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7677
Location: Texas
#30
Posted: 4/6/2012 2:14:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Cops didn’t even test Zimmerman on the scene for drugs and alcohol.

The lead investigator into the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin wanted to charge neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman with manslaughter.

The state attorney's office, headed by Norman Wolfinger, told investigator Chris Serino that there was not enough evidence to press charges.

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, saying he did not believe Zimmerman's version of events.

Attorney Crump sent a formal request to the Justice Department on Monday, saying, "within hours of the shooting in which Trayvon Martin was killed, Sanford Chief of Police Bill lee met with State Attorney Norm Wolfinger.  We also believe that family members of shooter George Zimmerman were present at the police department.  It was further revealed that State Attorney Norm Wolfinger and Chief Bill Lee overruled the recommendation of the lead homicide investigator, Chris Serino, who recommended that George Michale Zimemrman be arrested for manslaughter for killing Trayvon Benjamin Martin."

Lou Palumbo has 39 years of law enforcement experience and exposes on national television that he has witnessed corruption and been apart of it himself.

39-year veteran officer Lou Palumbo uses actual evidence and he uses his detective skills to expose the 911 call as a timeline to expose Zimmerman’s account as bullshit. Officer lou exposes the officers didn’t take photographs of Zimmerman’s alleged injuries and exposes that Zimmerman had zero authority to approach Martin, ZERO AUTHORITY. Officer Lou exposes a timeline that sets into a pattern of behavior and exposes that there is enough circumstantial evidence that Zimmerman precipitated the incident.

25+ year veteran officer Eugene O'Donnell says Zimmerman has a history. Why isn’t there blood on Zimmerman’s shirt when Martin was shot point blank range supposedly on top? There would be blood all over him. Officer Eugene O'Donnell says the totality of the evidence and you start adding the evidence together. What your seeing is who precipitated the event and as you lay out the evidence together you see that there is much less of a case that Zimmerman was not the controller of the events. That Martin was stalked and isolated and all of the actions leading up to precipitating this act. The evidence shows that they were in the hands of Zimmerman.  

That’s three 25+ year police veterans on video that think Zimmerman should be charged and put on trial. They can’t spin this DL . When you are a nobody on an Internet forum and you call three officers with 25+ years of experience mall cops? That exposes them as morons. They look stupid for pretending to know more than actual police veterans.

Videos and this post right here... CHECKMATE!

It's funny to see a insurance salesman attack 3 police detectives and claim to be smarter than them and call them mall cops.
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#31
Posted: 4/6/2012 2:30:45 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Videos and this post right here... CHECKMATE!

It's funny to see a insurance salesman attack 3 police detectives and claim to be smarter than them and call them mall cops.

Maybe one of the dumbest things ever by you!

How many years does it take to follow EVIDENCE?

It was raining dumbass. There are no EYEWITNESSES that can say anything about the position they were in at the time of the shot.

They don't know if there are photos of the injuries or not. Why would they assume they didn't take photos?

You're a fuckin joke relying in dumb behind mall cops over witness statements. friggin stupid.

GTF outa here with your stupid behind 39 year detectives that don't know garbage about witness statements and real evidence?

Oppinions vs evidence. HMMMM I'll take evidence EVERY TIME AHOLE.

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#32
Posted: 4/6/2012 3:18:25 PM

Moneysrh,

When you are gonna come out and contradict witness statements and project what you think happened that contradicts witness statements...You're gonna need a whole lot more than just "I was told by a 39 year veteran cop"

Just because a cop has been on the job 39 years does that mean he is God and knows everything? Hell no!

He may have seen alot of different cases but that doesn't mean he knows everything.

For you to believe everything from veteran cops as 'actual' only speaks to how encouragable you are and that you lack the ability, and desire to think things out on your own.

Are you an independant thinker or do you just fall in line with what you're told?

I think the latter is true.

"Its true because a veteran cop told me so"

quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21443
Location: United States
#33
Posted: 4/6/2012 3:26:30 PM

There are at least two major events,that have yet to be proven ...

The attorney's for the Martin family are claiming, that the former prosecutor in the case, State Attorney Norm Wolfinger,Sanford police chief on the night of the killing and overruled a police detective ( Chris Serino ) urging that Zimmerman be arrested..but they disregarded the detective's advice, allowing Zimmerman to remain free.
 
Wolfinger said he was "outraged by the outright lies contained in the letter and that no such meeting or communication occurred."
 
The attorney team for the Martin family is also saying that led homicide investigator Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, saying he did not believe Zimmerman's version of events.
 
Neither Sanford police nor prosecutors have confirmed the existence of such an affidavit.
 
At this point in time these are only accusations...one denied and one unproven..and should not be taken as fact ...
quote
J_Galt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
J_Galt
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 381
Location:
#34
Posted: 4/6/2012 3:56:11 PM
I don't think it would be unusual for the lead homicide detective on the night of the killing to air on the side of caution and start the paperwork for a statement of charges.

Of course he knows what he personally saw and heard, but that is only part of the case.

Follow up questioning and testimony of both the suspect and witnesses,
forensic evidence,
medical examiner's report, reenactments etc that would then give a more clear picture of what might have happened and the likelyhood of a successful prosecution
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
J_Galt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
J_Galt
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 381
Location:
#35
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:01:22 PM
For those of you who wanted him arrested first and then the investigation to continue, bear in mind Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

The clock starts ticking at the arrest and the investigation has to be done and a trial started.

While a defendant can "waive his right" if he wants his speedy trial, the prosecution has to have their ducks in a row within a year or so.

The way it is now, the state is still looking at the evidence and if it take 6 months before sn arrest occurs, onlt at THAT POINT are they " on the clock"

Z doesnt appear to be a flight risk, so they may as well look at all the evidence before deciding to proceed with charges or not
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7677
Location: Texas
#36
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:01:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Cops didn’t even test Zimmerman on the scene for drugs and alcohol.

The lead investigator into the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin wanted to charge neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman with manslaughter.

The state attorney's office, headed by Norman Wolfinger, told investigator Chris Serino that there was not enough evidence to press charges.

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, saying he did not believe Zimmerman's version of events.

Attorney Crump sent a formal request to the Justice Department on Monday, saying, "within hours of the shooting in which Trayvon Martin was killed, Sanford Chief of Police Bill lee met with State Attorney Norm Wolfinger.  We also believe that family members of shooter George Zimmerman were present at the police department.  It was further revealed that State Attorney Norm Wolfinger and Chief Bill Lee overruled the recommendation of the lead homicide investigator, Chris Serino, who recommended that George Michale Zimemrman be arrested for manslaughter for killing Trayvon Benjamin Martin."

Lou Palumbo has 39 years of law enforcement experience and exposes on national television that he has witnessed corruption and been apart of it himself.

39-year veteran officer Lou Palumbo uses actual evidence and he uses his detective skills to expose the 911 call as a timeline to expose Zimmerman’s account as bullshit. Officer lou exposes the officers didn’t take photographs of Zimmerman’s alleged injuries and exposes that Zimmerman had zero authority to approach Martin, ZERO AUTHORITY. Officer Lou exposes a timeline that sets into a pattern of behavior and exposes that there is enough circumstantial evidence that Zimmerman precipitated the incident.

25+ year veteran officer Eugene O'Donnell says Zimmerman has a history. Why isn’t there blood on Zimmerman’s shirt when Martin was shot point blank range supposedly on top? There would be blood all over him. Officer Eugene O'Donnell says the totality of the evidence and you start adding the evidence together. What your seeing is who precipitated the event and as you lay out the evidence together you see that there is much less of a case that Zimmerman was not the controller of the events. That Martin was stalked and isolated and all of the actions leading up to precipitating this act. The evidence shows that they were in the hands of Zimmerman.  

That’s three 25+ year police veterans on video that think Zimmerman should be charged and put on trial. They can’t spin this DL . When you are a nobody on an Internet forum and you call three officers with 25+ years of experience mall cops? That exposes them as morons. They look stupid for pretending to know more than actual police veterans.

I am thinking for myself. It doesn't take a genius to put the evidence together. I knew Zimmerman was guilty before these detectives ever made their case of TV.

As soon as the case was mainstream I was playing poker with all my cops buddies and we were talking about it and we all agreed this case was the easiest case to put together. It's not hard to put a timeline together.

These detectives are using the evidence. Detectives use the evidence, use timelines, patterns, and the totality of the evidence. You're just blinded by hatred to give a garbage.
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#37
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:12:12 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

I am thinking for myself. It doesn't take a genius to put the evidence together. I knew Zimmerman was guilty before these detectives ever made their case of TV.

As soon as the case was mainstream I was playing poker with all my cops buddies and we were talking about it and we all agreed this case was the easiest case to put together. It's not hard to put a timeline together.

These detectives are using the evidence. Detectives use the evidence, use timelines, patterns, and the totality of the evidence. You're just blinded by hatred to give a garbage.

You're the king of idiots. What do I hate exactly? I love how you only dare speak in generalities now, nothing specific.

Can you give me a hint of the evidence that trumps the witness statements.

I doubt it.

Hey fuckass, timeline means nothing. The only thing that matters is who changed the confrontation from verbal to physical. He could have been following in his shadow and it wouldnt matter.

Thats how I know your cop buddies are full of garbage.

You can't even expound on what evidence they base their conclusions on. What a moron.

 

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7677
Location: Texas
#38
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:23:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

You're the king of idiots. What do I hate exactly? I love how you only dare speak in generalities now, nothing specific.

Can you give me a hint of the evidence that trumps the witness statements.

I doubt it.

Hey fuckass, timeline means nothing. The only thing that matters is who changed the confrontation from verbal to physical. He could have been following in his shadow and it wouldnt matter.

Thats how I know your cop buddies are full of garbage.

You can't even expound on what evidence they base their conclusions on. What a moron.

 

The videos speak for me. You're just a moron who doesn't understand that detectives use timelines and use the totality of the evidence.
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#39
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:50:43 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

The videos speak for me. You're just a moron who doesn't understand that detectives use timelines and use the totality of the evidence.

Give it up. You can't name one specific thing that contradicts Zimmermans story or proves he is guilty.

I have more respect for a Taliban member than I do of you.

Generalities and riding the coat tales of corrupt detectives.

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7677
Location: Texas
#40
Posted: 4/6/2012 6:38:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Give it up. You can't name one specific thing that contradicts Zimmermans story or proves he is guilty.

I have more respect for a Taliban member than I do of you.

Generalities and riding the coat tales of corrupt detectives.

Give it up already. Police officers Chris Serino, Lou Palumbo, and Eugene o'donnell have a combined 100 years of law enforcement experience and you are some nobody loser moron salesman on an internet forum calling veteran detectives, mall cops and corrupt.
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#41
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:40:46 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Give it up already. Police officers Chris Serino, Lou Palumbo, and Eugene o'donnell have a combined 100 years of law enforcement experience and you are some nobody loser moron salesman on an internet forum calling veteran detectives, mall cops and corrupt.

Keep it up. You're only digging yourself a deeper hole.

When Zimmerman walks you will have no choice but to leave this site.

quote
J_Galt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
J_Galt
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 381
Location:
#42
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:02:16 PM
@#40
Police officers Chris Serino, Lou Palumbo, and Eugene o'donnell have a combined 100 years of law enforcement experience



Only 1 was at the scene and knows the evidence.


If I may change the subject some, may I ask your opinion on another case that involved opinions of detectives with many years of police experience

Tom Lange
Mark Fuhrman
Phillip Vanatter
All DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the OJ case said he was guilty.

Is your opinion OJ was obviously guilty because the the detectives have so much experience?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21443
Location: United States
#43
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:23:45 PM
J_Galt ...You make an excellent point....
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7677
Location: Texas
#44
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:12:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Keep it up. You're only digging yourself a deeper hole.

When Zimmerman walks you will have no choice but to leave this site.

I'm not going anywhere You're already ousted yourself with your undying love for Zimmerman AKA the neighborhood watch killer.   

Zimmerman's guilty and OJ is guilty. If Zimmerman walks that means two guilty people got away with killing people.
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#45
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:36:01 PM
This thread is just too funny


quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#46
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:40:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:



Who is "we're"?

And who exactly is calling you racist?


I think Im figuring out who "we're" must be...


I think we all know by now... its the same old song and dance... create enough aliases to agree with each and claim victory...



All we needs is a crickets or a game,set,match


Covers knows


quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7677
Location: Texas
#47
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:53:38 PM
I get what you mean now DL. You can create an alias with a cell phone.
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#48
Posted: 4/7/2012 3:53:01 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

I'm not going anywhere You're already ousted yourself with your undying love for Zimmerman AKA the neighborhood watch killer.   

Zimmerman's guilty and OJ is guilty. If Zimmerman walks that means two guilty people got away with killing people.

You mean undying love for evidence and due process.

Interesting that DL36 gives you a handjob and knows you are wrong on this one.

We all know that DL has no integrity. Perhaps thats why he decided to team up with the only other one with no integrity.

 

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#49
Posted: 4/7/2012 4:12:58 AM
U mad br0?

"handjob"?
"no integrity"?


Why you are you being all negative?

Are you okay?  I mean like seriously... Are you doing okay?  because its like you cant keep my name out of your posts/mind?


The funniest thing to me is that you are not the only one


But you seem to be "just another one"


Why does what I post bother you so much?

Its like you are going out of your way to out yourself as an alias and then try to blame me

Covers knows

quote
lordspoint send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lordspoint
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13064
Location: Connecticut
#50
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:19:31 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:



I think Im figuring out who "we're" must be...


I think we all know by now... its the same old song and dance... create enough aliases to agree with each and claim victory...



All we needs is a crickets or a game,set,match


Covers knows


this forum is really getting pathetic. It used to be a decent place for debate.

post #28

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.