Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [Politics] Topic: Will Stockton Be the Biggest Municipal Bankruptcy Ever?
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18249
Location: United States
#26
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:57:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Yet you have tons of time to argue about a dispatchers dog or supervisor that has no bearing on the case at all. Because nobody, not the supervisor, or the dispatcher told MR Z not to follow the suspect.

I get it.



There you again, attacking as usual.
Whats with the dispatchers dog thing? just more of your trash.
I said that dispatchers could very well be real police officers in this city in Florida. I also said even if they arent real police officers, there is a real supervising police officer in the dispatch room and you donot know what that police officer, which is usually a liententant said to the dispatcher. You donot know if what the dispatcher was saying to zimmerman was coming from the police officer.
I know how dispatch rooms work, because our dispatch was located together, so really dont give me this garbage i dont know about this stuff.
Maybe when you work as a police officer or firefighter, you would know, but until then stay quiet with things you dont know.
quote
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18249
Location: United States
#27
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:59:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

It applies here too because you seem to think that the answer is more cops more cops more cops more cops. No matter the cost to the city. I thought you would easily make that connection. My bad.


I never said add more and more cops, so stop making things up.
I said this kind of stuff will happen, if we start getting rid of cops, so please dont turn my words around.
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4065
Location: Greece
#28
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:00:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


Doesnt answer the question. So you made a sarcastic reply directed at someone that you have a history of fighting with.

Thats not helping add to good respectful discussion.

Wall,

Im not saying that I never engaged in namecalling and such, but In most cases, I am not the one who escalated the arguement. I'm sure you will look to verify that.

Look at how many people CD has engaged in belittling/namecalling. Now look at how many people I have engaged in that behavior with. If someone wants to have a docile debate with me I will oblige.

When they start altering that, I match the behavior.

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4065
Location: Greece
#29
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:02:34 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by cd329:



There you again, attacking as usual.
Whats with the dispatchers dog thing? just more of your trash.
I said that dispatchers could very well be real police officers in this city in Florida. I also said even if they arent real police officers, there is a real supervising police officer in the dispatch room and you donot know what that police officer, which is usually a liententant said to the dispatcher. You donot know if what the dispatcher was saying to zimmerman was coming from the police officer.
I know how dispatch rooms work, because our dispatch was located together, so really dont give me this garbage i dont know about this stuff.
Maybe when you work as a police officer or firefighter, you would know, but until then stay quiet with things you dont know.

Thats my point pumkin.

You got hung up on immaterial issues.

Z was never told NOT to follow the suspect. So why waste your valuable time argueing somthing that DOES NOT MATTER IN THE CASE?

quote
wallstreetcappers send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 49640
Location: United States
#30
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:04:10 PM
Oh we see it and usually the hot temper gets the blame and not the ones who pushes them to the edge.

There are several of you that know how to push him and it happens all the time.

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4065
Location: Greece
#31
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:08:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

Oh we see it and usually the hot temper gets the blame and not the ones who pushes them to the edge.

There are several of you that know how to push him and it happens all the time.

And because I usually know how to ignore his belittling nothing is wrong? I can show you several incidents where he has tried very hard to bait me and I resisted for a long time.

But because he has difficulty controlling himself then we are to blame? Many times, simply asking him a simple question sets him off.

quote
wallstreetcappers send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 49640
Location: United States
#32
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:12:35 PM
Its because he as a temper and a history with you guys bashing him..so yeah it isnt shocking he goes off on little things..you guys are fighting with him so regularly it is a joke.

Notice those who this happens with, its the same who fight all the time with him.

It positively goes both ways, and some of the same who try to piss him off also try it with others here..
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4065
Location: Greece
#33
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:16:59 PM

Ya thats how it always happens.

Except for the arena football league union thread where he promised not to get involved and then a few minutes later we couldn't pry him off of the thread with a crowbar.

He bashed me way before I ever bashed him on that thread.

quote
wallstreetcappers send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 49640
Location: United States
#34
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:22:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Ya thats how it always happens.

Except for the arena football league union thread where he promised not to get involved and then a few minutes later we couldn't pry him off of the thread with a crowbar.

He bashed me way before I ever bashed him on that thread.


That might well be true, but this thread alone is proof enough that you try to piss him off and it works. 

I dont get the personal attack route or trying to push someone like a few here do on a personal level..very petty.


quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4065
Location: Greece
#35
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:36:45 PM

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=87&sub=101294685&page=4

post 97

I resisted for a very long time before I snapped.

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4065
Location: Greece
#36
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:39:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


That might well be true, but this thread alone is proof enough that you try to piss him off and it works. 

I dont get the personal attack route or trying to push someone like a few here do on a personal level..very petty.


I asked him a question based on my perception from other threads that he doesn't seem to care how much it costs cities to pay for police officers.

Because he doesn't have a limit, it pisses him off. Its not the same. I just asked him a simple question that he could easily answer by saying whatever is sustainable.

quote
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18249
Location: United States
#37
Posted: 3/28/2012 12:06:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

I asked him a question based on my perception from other threads that he doesn't seem to care how much it costs cities to pay for police officers.

Because he doesn't have a limit, it pisses him off. Its not the same. I just asked him a simple question that he could easily answer by saying whatever is sustainable.



I have answered your question about this until iam blue in the face.
First off you need to drop this sustainable fox news catch phrase.
Sorry to burst your bubble but things like having police on the streets is always going to matter in the society we live in. We cant just get rid of cops and have less on the street, while the population is getting bigger. Having a civilized society with enough police to do the job safely and right is more important then this catchy sustainable phrase. Sorry but people will have to come up with more cash to maintain are type of society. I also said the reason more people have to foot the bill is because less people have jobs in the country, but that doesnt mean we need less cops then. Bottomline is and i have said it over and over again, if the jobs were brought back to this country then there would be a bigger pool of people paying taxes for things like cops.

Also taxpapyer paying the salaries of a cop is no differnt then people paying for car insurance{which they gotta have if they want a car} to the insurance company, which in turn pays all you agents. everytime you get a raise, the cost of insurance for the customer goes up. Really should a guy selling insurance really make 75k or more a year? What is sustainable for the customer?  Between car insurance, health insurance, life insurance, home owners insurance, they are being cleaned out by the insurance industry. And please save the i get my customers great deals, because i dont care if you sell the cheapest insurance in the world, bottomline is all the insurances are still way overpriced, when insurance agents are knocking down 75k or more.  Something is wrong there.
Really how do you sleep at night complaining about what a cop makes, when you are knocking down major bucks for doing a job that isnt even remotely close to the job he has to do. Everyday when he goes to work, it could very well be his last due to the dangers of the job.  Do you have to worry about that type of garbage while sitting at your desk? Of course not.  So really you should be glad to pay a person to do that job and keep you safe,  a job am sure you wouldnt really want to do.

But am gonna say it again, the companies using the slave labor is what is destroying our country and until guys like you realize this, your gonna keep blaming the union cop just trying to do a very hard job each day.


These companies that use slave labor dont want to come back here and even pay people 5 bucks an hour, when they can get labor for 16 cents an hour.  They arent coming back here, unless you are willing to work for wages like that. So the people with jobs are gonna have to pay more.
Do you think i like paying more taxes?  No i dont, but i realize that i live in the best society in the world and in order to live in that type of society it costs money.

Lastly you can expect to have people risk their lives daily being cops, for 10 bucks an hour with no benefits, just because you dont want to pay more.
Am sure you get raises and bonuses at your job. So its not fair for the cops to ask their employer {you the tax payer }for a raise?  Come on get real.

Be happy you got a great paying job and you dont have to be a cop in todays world
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21391
Location: United States
#38
Posted: 3/28/2012 12:22:17 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by cd329:

Bowl, do you know who was an expert at going to other threads, looking for posts, then bringing them over to another thread like you did in post number 6?

I will give you a hint, it rhymes with nets.

I think what am going to do is just ignore you from now on the same way i have learned to ignore Slim, this way Wallsteets job is alot easier on him.

Me and Slim, stay away from each other and it works out well.

How about leaving me out of this ...?

Don't  use me as a foil..

and it's Slim and I ............

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4065
Location: Greece
#39
Posted: 3/28/2012 12:23:32 AM

CD,

I get paid the same percentage of premium no matter what I do. Usually 7 to 10 cents on the dollar. So if I make 75k per year that means I have written between $750k ot 850k in premium. I get paid more only when I add more clients to the list. I don't have any retirement. I have to make sure my clients are very satisfied if I want to slow down ever. I also have to hope that my rates and customer service is always the best.

I have never said get rid of cops. I have only said that there should be a standard of #cops to people.

Cops know what they are getting into before they apply. If they get promoted to chief of police they can make alot of money. 14k per month. Even lower ranks can make over 100k per year.

It just has to make sense. If the jobs come back you know they wont refund the money...they will just find somthing else to spend it on.

 

 

quote
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18249
Location: United States
#40
Posted: 3/28/2012 12:27:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

How about leaving me out of this ...?

Don't  use me as a foil..

and it's Slim and I ............



Nobody is pulling you into anything, but it really is a amazing how you still gotta throw your little bullshit digs in for no reason at all, you anal retentive behind wipe. Then you wonder why Wallstreet has to get involved. There was no reason for your post at all, other then wanting to give me a grammar lesson. News flash, i dont care about misspelled words or wrong grammar on posts on a gambling messageboard.  Am sure theres a bunch of message boards for anal guys like you, were you can fit in better
quote
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18249
Location: United States
#41
Posted: 3/28/2012 12:35:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

CD,

I get paid the same percentage of premium no matter what I do. Usually 7 to 10 cents on the dollar. So if I make 75k per year that means I have written between $750k ot 850k in premium. I get paid more only when I add more clients to the list. I don't have any retirement. I have to make sure my clients are very satisfied if I want to slow down ever. I also have to hope that my rates and customer service is always the best.

I have never said get rid of cops. I have only said that there should be a standard of #cops to people.

Cops know what they are getting into before they apply. If they get promoted to chief of police they can make alot of money. 14k per month. Even lower ranks can make over 100k per year.

It just has to make sense. If the jobs come back you know they wont refund the money...they will just find somthing else to spend it on.

 

 



well based on your own words then, next year when the population goes up, we should add more cops to the streets.
I will say this, cops shouldnt be paid anything under 60k a year for the job they do and the risk they take. In bigger cities with more crime, they should even make more.
Also please stop the , they knew what kind of job they were getting into bullshit.  Thats no reason to pay them less, just because they knew what kind of job they are getting into. Like i said, be glad they are out there doing that job, because you really dont want their jobs.

Lastly you think a police chief making a 100k a year is a lot of money? This shows how little you know about the functions of a police dept and what the chief does in that dept. Hes the fuckin CEO of the company.  And dont come back with the line, well hes not generating profits like a ceo would be. Police depts are in the business of making profits.

Oh and one other thing, police chiefs arent union members, they are company men
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21391
Location: United States
#42
Posted: 3/28/2012 1:24:07 AM

Cd329,

Listen up .. I have a reason to enter the discussion when you use me as an example to justify your actions ..   You already have administrative back-up..    So you don't need to call me out by name ,,that's not ignoring me ..

By doing that you invite me into the conversation,then after you do that you loose control of yourself and think you are free to call another member all kinds of foul names.. like.."anal retentive behind wipe" and "anal guys like you"...

Those are inciting words and not respectful ...so let this be the last time you refer to me as a sodomite ...or use me to promote the fine work you say you are doing to help out the monitoring team...

quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21391
Location: United States
#43
Posted: 3/28/2012 1:31:20 AM
*lose...
quote
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18249
Location: United States
#44
Posted: 3/28/2012 2:35:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Cd329,

Listen up .. I have a reason to enter the discussion when you use me as an example to justify your actions ..   You already have administrative back-up..    So you don't need to call me out by name ,,that's not ignoring me ..

By doing that you invite me into the conversation,then after you do that you loose control of yourself and think you are free to call another member all kinds of foul names.. like.."anal retentive behind wipe" and "anal guys like you"...

Those are inciting words and not respectful ...so let this be the last time you refer to me as a sodomite ...or use me to promote the fine work you say you are doing to help out the monitoring team...



Slim saying that me and slim ignore each other is not bringing you into any fuckin conversation. It was just an example. So quit using every bullshit excuse to try and take a shot at me. My post wasnt bad mouthing you or taking any shots at you.
Your grammar bullshit opened the door to you getting bashed. You just cant seem to listen to Wallstreet and ignore me.
Just like i was wrong the last time we had an inter action and admitted it, you are wrong for you post with the grammar bullshit,
i expect you to be a man and apologize like i did to you.
quote
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18249
Location: United States
#45
Posted: 3/28/2012 2:37:46 AM
and nobody called you out pal, so learn the difference between getting called out by somebody and just using your name as an example.
You have been a instigator since you have been on this site and your gonna stay that way until you finally get the boot like the rest of your buddies have.
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21391
Location: United States
#46
Posted: 3/28/2012 3:17:09 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by cd329:



i expect you to be a man and apologize like i did to you.

Can't you comprehen what I posted in #42 ?

Stop calling me out   ^  ..or using me as an example ..or we will have to go to places ..I know you don't want to go ..

quote
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18249
Location: United States
#47
Posted: 3/28/2012 4:44:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Can't you comprehen what I posted in #42 ?

Stop calling me out   ^  ..or using me as an example ..or we will have to go to places ..I know you don't want to go ..



darn you slim, i didnt call you out, so stop your bullshit. Mentioning you by name with no bashing involved is not calling you out.
What places do you want to go little boy?  Is that some sort of threat.  What are you gonna do? Take shots at my dead mother again, you friggin lowlife.
You better go back to school and learn how to read, cause using your name in explaining how we ignore each other is not calling you out.
So my advice to you slimy is knock your garbage off now, because your gonna lose this one. You just love to stir up garbage.
Be a man apologize and move on.
Dont come back later on after you get a scolding, that you are sorry and was drunk, because you used that card way to many times.
quote
lordspoint send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lordspoint
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13063
Location: Connecticut
#48
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:26:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

Its because he as a temper and a history with you guys bashing him..so yeah it isnt shocking he goes off on little things..you guys are fighting with him so regularly it is a joke.

Notice those who this happens with, its the same who fight all the time with him.

It positively goes both ways, and some of the same who try to piss him off also try it with others here..

I see so cd is the victim here.....................................

Foe the record, Cd and I have made our peace as far as I know and we only had one altercation and it was contained in one thread I believe.

Try calling out both sides once in awhile and I might have more respect for when you intervene. You tend to be a little obvious on who you step up to defend.

 

 

quote
lordspoint send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lordspoint
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13063
Location: Connecticut
#49
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:28:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

Oh we see it and usually the hot temper gets the blame and not the ones who pushes them to the edge.

There are several of you that know how to push him and it happens all the time.

ever see it happen in reverse?

ever see the hot temper go off on someone 1st?

If so, did you say anything publically to the "offender" like you are in this thread?

quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21391
Location: United States
#50
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:34:23 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by cd329:


Be a man apologize and move on.


Stop calling me out ..

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.