Messages

Forum Index : Rugby : Messages Page 4 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [Rugby] Topic: Friday night corruption and luck - In Game
UnderandOver send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
UnderandOver
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 771
Location: New Zealand
#76
Posted: 6/30/2012 5:29:01 AM
Were you the bully, or the fat kid that got bullied at school Rostos?

Being a dog's supporter, I'll say it's one of those.

Your mind is corrupt. Any league supporter would make the assumption that the broncos were favs.... and you think an actual player wouldn't think the same?... are you that thick you absolute moron....

Oh wait... I shouldn't have read your post.... but there's no signal saying your post is absolute garbage and not worth reading, because it's too late once read.

Get a job, or some sort of life. How does your wife cope with such an egotistical narcissist... or is it just the dog? or are they one and the same?
quote
Rostos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Rostos
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 26805
Location: Australia
#77
Posted: 6/30/2012 5:34:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UnderandOver:

Were you the bully, or the fat kid that got bullied at school Rostos?

Being a dog's supporter, I'll say it's one of those.

Your mind is corrupt. Any league supporter would make the assumption that the broncos were favs.... and you think an actual player wouldn't think the same?... are you that thick you absolute moron....

Oh wait... I shouldn't have read your post.... but there's no signal saying your post is absolute garbage and not worth reading, because it's too late once read.

Get a job, or some sort of life. How does your wife cope with such an egotistical narcissist... or is it just the dog? or are they one and the same?

Looks like we have a keyboard warrior......

quote
UnderandOver send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
UnderandOver
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 771
Location: New Zealand
#78
Posted: 6/30/2012 5:49:19 AM
You seem to make accusations about the refs. Do you do that to their face? This is an internet forum... Not skype.
quote
Jive_Turkey send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Jive_Turkey
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7372
Location: Australia
#79
Posted: 6/30/2012 6:02:01 AM
Rostos you make accusations about players and referees that could probably get you up to your ears in lawsuits yet as soon as someone turns on you they're a 'keyboard warrior' ...

quote
Rostos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Rostos
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 26805
Location: Australia
#80
Posted: 6/30/2012 7:18:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jive_Turkey:

Rostos you make accusations about players and referees that could probably get you up to your ears in lawsuits yet as soon as someone turns on you they're a 'keyboard warrior' ...

"Lawsuits"?

99% of covers will get done with lawsuits then...Have you visited the NBA and MLB forum? Let alone the NFL forum?

 

quote
Jive_Turkey send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Jive_Turkey
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7372
Location: Australia
#81
Posted: 6/30/2012 7:31:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rostos:

"Lawsuits"?

99% of covers will get done with lawsuits then...Have you visited the NBA and MLB forum? Let alone the NFL forum?

 


Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
quote
Rostos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Rostos
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 26805
Location: Australia
#82
Posted: 6/30/2012 7:32:58 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jive_Turkey:


Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Yeah sure, they will also have to sue 99% of the posters on here....Apparently i am the only one....

quote
Jive_Turkey send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Jive_Turkey
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7372
Location: Australia
#83
Posted: 6/30/2012 7:44:15 AM
Regardless, the point stands - you dish it out in spades to others but pull the 'keyboard warrior' card as soon as you cop it back

Anyway, life's too short to be engaging in this pointless garbage, happy ranting 
quote
dashforash send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dashforash
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 123
Location: Australia
#84
Posted: 6/30/2012 11:22:51 AM
Agree with Jive. Under and Over you got a bit fired up there well said though. Rostos come on man we are to see what other people have to say and their views. You take a over under bet that's 50-50 just cos you lose you don't make up garbage like the refs were on the over or whatever that's pity garbage. You get it wrong you cop it sweet and away you go
quote
Luckylunchbox send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Luckylunchbox
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5878
Location: Australia
#85
Posted: 7/1/2012 12:20:11 AM
Classic thread


quote
snake2710
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
snake2710
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 14503
Location: New Zealand
#86
Posted: 7/1/2012 12:34:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Luckylunchbox:

Classic thread


quote
Rostos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Rostos
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 26805
Location: Australia
#87
Posted: 7/1/2012 12:35:54 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dashforash:

Agree with Jive. Under and Over you got a bit fired up there well said though. Rostos come on man we are to see what other people have to say and their views. You take a over under bet that's 50-50 just cos you lose you don't make up garbage like the refs were on the over or whatever that's pity garbage. You get it wrong you cop it sweet and away you go

When have i blamed the refs for losing an over under bet?

quote
dashforash send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dashforash
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 123
Location: Australia
#88
Posted: 7/1/2012 6:26:04 AM
That was an example obviously.....
quote
Hirschfelder send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hirschfelder
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2490
Location:
#89
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:42:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rostos:

Bryce Gibbs just said about the Broncos

"They were favourites"....

How does he know?



because he spent $1 and bought a newspaper?

because the coach used it as motivation?

because he is in a tipping comp and its the one that shows the prices?

because he read big league and saw the footy tab starts?

because he lives with a guy whose mate posts on covers and he asked him to put a bet on for him?

because he has $1 million dollars on the game, and you saw him at put it on?
quote
Hirschfelder send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hirschfelder
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2490
Location:
#90
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:44:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rostos:

Yeah , real easy to figure out they were favs , considering they were MISSING

Hodges, Thaiday, Parker, Petro, Teo, Gillette and Hannant...

Yeah, a team missing 7 rep players and it is very very easy to see them as favourites....

Good one



then why didn't you back the sharks before the game?

retard
quote
Rostos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Rostos
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 26805
Location: Australia
#91
Posted: 7/1/2012 8:44:40 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Hirschfelder:



then why didn't you back the sharks before the game?

retard

It doesnt mean they were going to win?

You honestly think if refs have cash on a game it means 100% it is going to win?

do they catch the ball, pass the ball, make the tackles?

All what they do is simply tilt the odds in their favour....in the long run, they win.

quote
Jive_Turkey send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Jive_Turkey
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7372
Location: Australia
#92
Posted: 7/1/2012 9:15:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rostos:

It doesnt mean they were going to win?

You honestly think if refs have cash on a game it means 100% it is going to win?

do they catch the ball, pass the ball, make the tackles?

All what they do is simply tilt the odds in their favour....in the long run, they win.


The transition into senility is going to be a very smooth one when you get older rostos
quote
UnderandOver send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
UnderandOver
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 771
Location: New Zealand
#93
Posted: 7/1/2012 9:18:13 PM
Rostos is classic.

Comes up with all this reasoning as to why a team will win, then backs the other side.

Classic Rostos.

even at halftime! 'Oh, they're getting all the calls'..okay, so I'll back the team the refs are 'against' and moan about it later.
quote
Rostos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Rostos
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 26805
Location: Australia
#94
Posted: 7/1/2012 9:26:38 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Donaghy

It was revealed that Donaghy, who has a gambling problem, placed tens of thousands of dollars in bets on games during the 2005–06 and 2006–07 season and had been approached by low-level mob associates to work on a gambling scheme.

 

quote
UnderandOver send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
UnderandOver
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 771
Location: New Zealand
#95
Posted: 7/1/2012 9:27:48 PM
So all nrl refs are mob connected?
quote
Hirschfelder send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hirschfelder
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2490
Location:
#96
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:46:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rostos:

It doesnt mean they were going to win?

You honestly think if refs have cash on a game it means 100% it is going to win?

do they catch the ball, pass the ball, make the tackles?

All what they do is simply tilt the odds in their favour....in the long run, they win.



the difference between winning punters and losing ones like rostos is an understanding of the concept of value
quote
Rostos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Rostos
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 26805
Location: Australia
#97
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:49:00 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Hirschfelder:



the difference between winning punters and losing ones like rostos is an understanding of the concept of value

Just like Darren Lockyer and Wally Lewis are jealous losers?

 

 

quote
Hirschfelder send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hirschfelder
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2490
Location:
#98
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:51:54 PM
Lockyer and Lewis are undecated bums. Just because they could play football it doesn't mean they have an IQ in triple figures. Like all dickheads in the media the usage of the word luck is a cliche

Nice retort by the way. Thanks for proving you understand what value is
quote
UnderandOver send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
UnderandOver
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 771
Location: New Zealand
#99
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:52:32 PM
No NRL REF has ever been caught betting on games. Full stop, convo over.
quote
Rostos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Rostos
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 26805
Location: Australia
#100
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:56:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Hirschfelder:

Lockyer and Lewis are undecated bums. Just because they could play football it doesn't mean they have an IQ in triple figures. Like all dickheads in the media the usage of the word luck is a cliche

Nice retort by the way. Thanks for proving you understand what value is

Lockyer is now an uneducated bum?

He is a future immortal...Who the F### are you?

quote
Forum Index : Rugby : Messages Page 4 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.