NSW v QLD - In game

Forum: Rugby Page 2 of 8 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Rugby] Topic: NSW v QLD - In game
Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29058
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 6:57:05 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Rostos:

AB, rumours are you are filthy because Brett Morris isnt playing,.

Don't start me on the blouse

snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15729
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:00:31 AM

Well boys this is a true example of a game that will ruin what we have all come to know and love as the game ORIGIN. 3rd man in sin binned. Sam thiday has been doing that for the past 5 years and never put in the bin. Now a very good hit by Bird is a penalty and there we going another try.

Hmmm i wonder how good this QLD team would be without the refs help every bloody time

Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27588
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:04:53 AM

taken over 36.5.......This should open up in the last 20 minutes...

if NSW are going to get back int he game they will have to play ad lib.......One out rubbish aint going to get them anything

emkee PM emkee
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 16456
California
 
emkee
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:06:12 AM
Cecchin ain't helping but NSW is playing dumb, Uate, Pearce, Carney, Jennings are all friggin stupid and responsible for giving the Maroons their mojo back when they were clearly struggling. Can't win in Origin playing retarded football. Uate would have a hard time reading a Dr Seuss book let alone a defensive scheme, dude is lost out there...
Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29058
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:06:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by snake2710:

Well boys this is a true example of a game that will ruin what we have all come to know and love as the game ORIGIN. 3rd man in sin binned. Sam thiday has been doing that for the past 5 years and never put in the bin. Now a very good hit by Bird is a penalty and there we going another try.

Hmmm i wonder how good this QLD team would be without the refs help every bloody time

Why these two refs got the match, I'll never know

 

Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29058
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:07:39 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by emkee:

Cecchin ain't helping but NSW is playing dumb, Uate, Pearce, Carney, Jennings are all friggin stupid and responsible for giving the Maroons their mojo back when they were clearly struggling. Can't win in Origin playing retarded football. Uate would have a hard time reading a Dr Seuss book let alone a defensive scheme, dude is lost out there...

He hasn't been helped though, his centre has flown in and given him no choice on at least two occassions

Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29058
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:08:20 AM
Pearce and Carney though have been disappointing. Farah is giving them more direction.
emkee PM emkee
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 16456
California
 
emkee
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:09:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Aussie Battler:

Why these two refs got the match, I'll never know

 



Ben Cummin Matt Cecchin


norseman67 PM norseman67
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 7428
Australia
 
norseman67
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:11:36 AM
My wife is screaming at me because I mentioned..........where is the other Stewart?


If the Blues cannot get the ball in the playmakers and 2-3 speed guys, the Blues are doomed by 20+ points.
emkee PM emkee
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 16456
California
 
emkee
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:11:39 AM
The only time Carney came into play was when he kicked the penalty out on the full. He and Jennings would piss themselves if they were locked in a toilet. Couple of real bright sparks there...


Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27588
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:12:45 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by emkee:

Cecchin ain't helping but NSW is playing dumb, Uate, Pearce, Carney, Jennings are all friggin stupid and responsible for giving the Maroons their mojo back when they were clearly struggling. Can't win in Origin playing retarded football. Uate would have a hard time reading a Dr Seuss book let alone a defensive scheme, dude is lost out there...

emkee PM emkee
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 16456
California
 
emkee
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:13:17 AM
In saying all that I still like the Blues to cover the number although the halftime line says otherwise...
Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27588
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:14:35 AM

Pearce is one stupid person...Remember when they played the Warriors 2 weeks ago? 20 mins left, the Roosters were up by 6, they had tackle zero, 2 metres out from the Warriors line and he throws a no look pass in traffic and they lose the ball...

No composure.....

 

D-Play PM D-Play
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 8087
Australia
 
D-Play
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:15:20 AM
bring on t-rex
UnderandOver PM UnderandOver
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 771
New Zealand
 
UnderandOver
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:15:28 AM
Birds tackle is a penalty every time. Player landed on his neck... no worries with that one. Refs going well at the moment. One player had to go in that fight, either pierce(who I thought should have) or jennings.
Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29058
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:15:50 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by emkee:

The only time Carney came into play was when he kicked the penalty out on the full. He and Jennings would piss themselves if they were locked in a toilet. Couple of real bright sparks there...


Carney has looked like a deer in headlights unfortunately

Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27588
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:18:22 AM
Jenkooooooooo...............redeems himself
Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29058
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:18:23 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by UnderandOver:

Birds tackle is a penalty every time. Player landed on his neck... no worries with that one. Refs going well at the moment. One player had to go in that fight, either pierce(who I thought should have) or jennings.

Bird's tackle was a penalty, I'm fine with that.

The 'brawl' was nothing and should have been play on.

Glen Stewart's penalty was a nothing penalty. Harrison had hold of his neck right through the ruck, Stewart nudged him when getting up and Harrison dived.

D-Play PM D-Play
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 8087
Australia
 
D-Play
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:18:41 AM
Jennings pulls in a try from no where
D-Play PM D-Play
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 8087
Australia
 
D-Play
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:19:39 AM
We have a ball game
Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27588
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:28:01 AM
Going for goal?
Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27588
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:28:46 AM
wtf was that?
Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27588
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:32:27 AM
QLD havent had 1 tackle in the NSW half yet
Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29058
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:36:10 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Rostos:

wtf was that?

darn knows. Did that come from Ricky?

Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27588
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:49:02 AM

QLD have not had 1 TACKLE inside NSW 20 tis half........?

Its as if they said they are going to protect there 8 point half time lead...

OR maybe they wanted the game to be tight to keep everyone interested

Forum: Rugby Page 2 of 8 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.