Posted: 5/5/2012 10:58:09 PM
AB my man what have you been smoking and where do i get some?
1. HAYNE? Mate honestly i wouldnt even have him in my team let alone at Fullback. His positioning play s among the worst in all NRL fullbacks imo. His defence is suspect. STEWART/ DUGAN/ MINI. Todays Manly/Canberra game will be interesting to see these 2 number 1's go at it. Mini is a proven game preformer and you know what your gonna get from him everytime. Mini would be the safest bet and did a great job last year.
2. MCMANUS have a chance in hell mate. MORRIS brothers/ LAWRENCE/ FERGASON/ HAYNE
3 & 4. Barring injury we all know Jennings will get one of these spots. Ricky already has him there so lets just accept that fact and move on. The other centre spot is up for grabs. MORRIS/ LAWRENCE/ SCOTT/ COOPER/ TAHU?
6. CARNEY (I agree with)
7. PEARCE (Has earned the right to wear the number 7 after his city/origin game)
9. FARAH ( I agree totaly but i think ENNIS will be given the job 100%)
16 . SNOWDEN
17. MASON? (Thats a gee up yeah?) Wouldnt even have him in my 1st grade team let aloneSOO! SCOTT/ CREAGH/ BIRD/ IDRIS?/ I think they may go with TONY WILLIAMS