Posted: 9/8/2012 11:25:57 PM
Ok, this isn't really a system but IT DOES win me money in NCAAF. But caveat emptor (buyer beware), you MUST make good legit picks. And spend a lot of LOOT to make money. This is the only system I use in NCAAF. Oh, and like my LMB RPI System, it takes balls.
1. Play the ML on home teams. Away ONLY if you are 100% sure they can win.
2. ATS must be at least 18 points for the team you are betting on.
3. Team MUST have something to play for (nat championship, conference winner, prove they are better this year, etc.)
4. Watch out for prior year revenge or conference games. Nail biters at times...even losses.
5. Not much of a brain hemorrhage here...that's all.
For example: todays picks were:
ML: TULSA in morning game -2100 (WON!)
ML: OHIO afternoon game -1500(WON!)
Ohio, Bowling Green, TXTECH, FL-INT (barely won shouldn't have bet em), ARK ST, Stanford (in progress but up 13-0 in 2nd).
Doesn't win too much but it tends to win.