Messages

Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 3 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: TIPS FOR GETTING HALF TIME 70% WINS RATIO
yncibrc send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
yncibrc
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 238
Location: California
#51
Posted: 10/14/2010 1:05:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JCtS:

10/13/10 - UCF @ MAR

0-1



I only use this for NFL.  NCAA is a different system because it has too many game to make it profitable.
quote
yncibrc send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
yncibrc
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 238
Location: California
#52
Posted: 10/14/2010 1:15:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by depeche2:



What about also...
GB -2.5 (lost by 3)
Balt +8.5 (lost by 14)

This "theory" only worked out so well because so many dogs happened to win SU this week.  That is not typically the case.



the green bay game they were leading by 7 in the first half therefore they didn't cover the point spread +6 and they didn't cover the 2nd half.  On the raven game 17-7 in the first half which they didn't cover spread + 6 and the 2nd half raven -4 which result a tie.  Every Sunday we have 13 game if I can get 10 W and 3 L it's a successful week.  With this system I can chose more intelligently than betting a full game.  Betting half time is like you watch a movie half way and know what's the ending going to be.
quote
Trav2282 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Trav2282
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1148
Location: Florida
#53
Posted: 10/14/2010 1:33:00 PM
How are you able to decide totals by halftime?
What tells you if the score will go over or under during the second half?
quote
yncibrc send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
yncibrc
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 238
Location: California
#54
Posted: 10/14/2010 1:39:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Trav2282:

How does this work for predicting over/unders for the second half?


This system work with over and under but the rate is not as high as point spread. For example the total of the game is 42.  2 options

#1 42+6=48 point over
#2 42-6=36  point under

let's say 1st half point total is 24 and the first half over under is 20.5 or 21

now 2nd half total spread is 21.5.
option #1 I take 48(total spread) - 24(1st half) = 24.
option #2 I take 36(total spread) - 24(1st half) = 12

In this case I will pick option 1 and play OVER 21.5 in the 2nd half because it will happened easier than UNDER 12.  All of this calculation only help to chose more intelligent in the 2nd.

However, you need to look at the game and see if it's a competative game or a blow out game.  Blow out game in NFL normally go under in the 2nd half.
quote
MoBlues
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MoBlues
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4
Location: Missouri
#55
Posted: 10/14/2010 9:19:13 PM
interesting, thanks for sharing.  I will keep an eye on this for the future.
quote
Trav2282 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Trav2282
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1148
Location: Florida
#56
Posted: 10/14/2010 10:58:01 PM
Hey thank you very much for taking the time to explain that to me. I'm saving up a bankroll to knock the books next year and I plan on taking your advice on 2nd half picks. I like what you say a lot and totally agree with your comment about Vegas' control - with the money it makes there's no telling what/who the bosses over there have their hooks into.

Thanks again YNC be good!
quote
MR TINGLES
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MR TINGLES
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2732
Location:
#57
Posted: 10/14/2010 11:43:13 PM
DON'T WISH TO SOUND IGNORANT. PLEASE CONFIRM

GAME SPREAD +6

NOT

FIRST HALF SPREAD +6

I LOVE BEATING AGAINST FAVS PF 5-6 FOR THAT SAME TEASER REASON

IT'S ALSO A GOOD MONEYLINE PLAY
THANKS FOR SHARING
quote
xx450xx send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
xx450xx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 457
Location: Wyoming
#58
Posted: 10/15/2010 12:43:23 AM

good stuff, thx

quote
yncibrc send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
yncibrc
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 238
Location: California
#59
Posted: 10/15/2010 2:20:23 AM
thanks for the appreciation.  I wish everyone win more.  Another tips for 2nd half betting, sometime sport book will change the point spread or juice 5 minutes before kick off to confuse the wise guy(guy who wait to see point moving before kick off and make their bet base on that), just stick with your choice sometime they move the total up 1/2 or 1 point to make you think the total will go over
quote
Trav2282 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Trav2282
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1148
Location: Florida
#60
Posted: 10/15/2010 2:30:11 AM
I know exactly what your talking about, great call and thanks again! Lets keep it rolling this week baby!
quote
JCtS send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetPhoenix |
JCtS
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 6890
Location: California
#61
Posted: 10/15/2010 3:06:25 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by yncibrc:



I only use this for NFL.  NCAA is a different system because it has too many game to make it profitable.

In post #35 you posted your winning ticket with EC +4 ( 2nd Half ) ...

GL, this Sunday

 

quote
yncibrc send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
yncibrc
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 238
Location: California
#62
Posted: 10/15/2010 11:53:29 AM

I only play late afternoon or night game with this system for NCAA bc I feel like people will bet more at the night game therefore the point spread will be tighter.  But if you check yesterday NCAA

kansas st vs kansas and USF vs W Virginia they both winner in the 2nd half with this system.

But like I said NCAA have too many game therefore it's hard to pick out the game to play.

quote
hit_a_parlay send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
hit_a_parlay
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1238
Location:
#63
Posted: 10/15/2010 3:15:18 PM
quote
JFISH send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
JFISH
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 660
Location: Illinois
#64
Posted: 10/15/2010 8:00:21 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by yncibrc:

thanks for the appreciation.  I wish everyone win more.  Another tips for 2nd half betting, sometime sport book will change the point spread or juice 5 minutes before kick off to confuse the wise guy(guy who wait to see point moving before kick off and make their bet base on that), just stick with your choice sometime they move the total up 1/2 or 1 point to make you think the total will go over

 

spot on my man...

quote
JFISH send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
JFISH
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 660
Location: Illinois
#65
Posted: 10/15/2010 8:02:35 PM
this year ive only been betting 1h and 2h and 100% agree it is the way to go if you are a nice sized player. Great info buddy
quote
JFISH send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
JFISH
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 660
Location: Illinois
#66
Posted: 10/17/2010 2:31:57 PM
are you posting any plays??
quote
i_cant_stop send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
i_cant_stop
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 255
Location: California
#67
Posted: 10/17/2010 2:42:30 PM
these should be the play using his system

phi -7    +3
cle    +7
sea    +4
det    +6
bal    +3
stl    +7
mia    +3
no    -2
kc    +3.5
quote
i_cant_stop send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
i_cant_stop
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 255
Location: California
#68
Posted: 10/17/2010 2:43:05 PM
phi    +3
cle    +7
sea    +4
det    +6
bal    +3
stl    +7
mia    +3
no    -2
kc    +3.5
quote
i_cant_stop send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
i_cant_stop
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 255
Location: California
#69
Posted: 10/17/2010 2:43:58 PM
PHI +3

quote
LostnFound send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LostnFound
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 67
Location: California
#70
Posted: 10/17/2010 3:17:11 PM
So if you follow the system so far it should be something like this
KC +3.5
NO -.5
DET +6
MIA +3
CLE +7
STL +7
BAL +3
SEA +4
PHI +3
quote
softballmaniac send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
softballmaniac
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1549
Location: New Jersey
#71
Posted: 10/17/2010 3:25:41 PM
quote
cheddar327 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cheddar327
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 190
Location: Florida
#72
Posted: 10/17/2010 3:33:41 PM
quote
badreligion send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
badreligion
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1758
Location:
#73
Posted: 10/17/2010 3:46:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LostnFound:

So if you follow the system so far it should be something like this
KC +3.5
NO -.5
DET +6
MIA +3
CLE +7
STL +7
BAL +3
SEA +4
PHI +3


looking good so far
quote
Elevation send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Elevation
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1296
Location:
#74
Posted: 10/17/2010 3:56:14 PM
These are all going down, save for a couple.
quote
bunny651 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bunny651
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 5842
Location:
#75
Posted: 10/17/2010 4:19:31 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Elevation:

These are all going down, save for a couple.

5-4 at worst........

 

quote
Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 3 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.