Messages

Forum Index : Poker : Messages
Author: [Poker] Topic: BOVADA POKER
FAMCOLLECTOR
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
FAMCOLLECTOR
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 16
Location:
#1
Posted: 6/9/2012 6:36:23 AM
I have put in a request with BOVADA for 2 payouts  One on April 30th and another 3 days later   Have not gotten paid   Their claim is courrier problems and to many people requesting payouts   Something wrong with that explaination   Can take my money but can not payout a total of 500.00   anyone else have problems with them.Players-I would request payout before making anymore deposits
quote
gers
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 888sport.com |
gers
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8631
Location: Canada
#2
Posted: 6/9/2012 12:18:17 PM
Take all your money out and tell them to darn off and find another site
quote
lordzud send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lordzud
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1442
Location: Vatican City
#3
Posted: 6/11/2012 6:50:46 AM
get to the back of a long line buddy. waiting since April 4th for my payout. girl and you get free perks but who cares about that. Ill NEVER give them another deposit.
quote
SiMbEcK11 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SiMbEcK11
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1117
Location: United States
#4
Posted: 6/27/2012 4:05:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FAMCOLLECTOR:

I have put in a request with BOVADA for 2 payouts  One on April 30th and another 3 days later   Have not gotten paid   Their claim is courrier problems and to many people requesting payouts   Something wrong with that explaination   Can take my money but can not payout a total of 500.00   anyone else have problems with them.Players-I would request payout before making anymore deposits


Was this your first ever payout request from them? I got a 20k payout from them in 3 separate checks last summer when they were still Bodog..?
quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5519
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 6/29/2012 7:05:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SiMbEcK11:



Was this your first ever payout request from them? I got a 20k payout from them in 3 separate checks last summer when they were still Bodog..?

Not possible, 3k is the max per check. always has been
quote
SiMbEcK11 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SiMbEcK11
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1117
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 6/29/2012 7:36:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earthWake:


Not possible, 3k is the max per check. always has been


Actually it is buddy. I was supposed to get a wire transfer but they decided they couldn't do that with my personal bank. Because I cashed 20K all at once, they sent 3 checks 3-4 days apart. I wouldn't come onto a forum and make garbage up bro. I have a life.

quote
SOBLATANT send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SOBLATANT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1408
Location: Iceland
#7
Posted: 6/30/2012 8:51:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SiMbEcK11:



Actually it is buddy. I was supposed to get a wire transfer but they decided they couldn't do that with my personal bank. Because I cashed 20K all at once, they sent 3 checks 3-4 days apart. I wouldn't come onto a forum and make garbage up bro. I have a life.



Site shills do it all the time on 2+2 poker forum. Why not here?
quote
Forum Index : Poker : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.