Washington at Dallas (11/22/2012)

Forum: Pro Football Page 3 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Washington at Dallas (11/22/2012)
luckyman7 PM luckyman7
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 616
 
luckyman7
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/22/2012 8:54:50 AM

dallas 0-4 ats at hm, cleve scored 20 on them last week. Dont overthink this mon.

Was and the over in a 6 pt teaser.

W8LIFTER PM W8LIFTER
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5909
 
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/22/2012 9:58:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

Still on that W8 train and float steam ahead!

WASHINGTON  +  3.5


W8LIFTER PM W8LIFTER
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5909
 
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/22/2012 9:59:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

God bless you son-keep on fading- Have a nice turkey day, and don't choke on any bones after you see the results!

ah  WASHINGTON + (whatever!)


W8LIFTER PM W8LIFTER
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5909
 
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/22/2012 10:00:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DJNY:

As a cowboys fan I'm glad I have a lot more to be thankful for than the NFL... I'm going to hope for a win but will be looking at the other team for the usual cash....

Deadskins +3.5 

27-24 Dallas 



SIMADMAN PM SIMADMAN
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 600
 
SIMADMAN
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/22/2012 10:50:23 AM
[Quote: Originally Posted by Coloneljim]

Dallas - 27                                      Washington - 20

Cowboys -3.5                                 under 48

I'm not betting against the Pokes on Turkey Day. Dallas 10 - 1 ats vs <500 opponent. Washington fits the bill. If Leon Lett is playing void my play.

Dallas - under

 

Im siding w/Colonejim Dallas covers on Turkey day. BOL!!!
Zilla504 PM Zilla504
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
 
Zilla504
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 11:17:10 AM
Stayin away from Houston game as I'm not buying into the hype that they are the best team in the NFL and Detroits unpredictable as darn. Will note that Titus young not playing will lead to better coverage on megaton. But like his team, he's been unpredictable as darn.
My turkey day picks -
55- Dallas-3.5
55-parlay-pats-7, over 48Dallas/Washington
55- Texas-7

Won't be losing money today that's for sure. Expecting 2/3 but could go 100%. Most confident bet is Texas. Least confident bet is the parlay as I'm never confident playing the totals.
I'm up on the season....significantly more than most(65%+).
I'm not gonna go into my rationale for my picks, as arrogant as that sounds, because my rationale is simple --the eye test, as arrogant as that sounds. Record many games and watch as I have a book of my own. Love this site. Figured I'd start posting. Also, got respect for dr dogs, w8lifter, pricetopher, and sportspredictor. Not gonna say that I think he's a dumbass, but Vue is this site's worst nightmare. Just kidding, I think he's a dumbass.
Happy Thanxgiving.....Who Dat?!
Posted using a mobile device.
NoFrigginWay PM NoFrigginWay
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 315
 
NoFrigginWay
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 11:28:32 AM
     ANOTHER FOOL ON THE LOSER TRAIN !!!! LMFAO
NoFrigginWay PM NoFrigginWay
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 315
 
NoFrigginWay
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 11:31:25 AM
NOW WE KNOW WHO IS VUE'S DUMBBELL !!!!
kalou PM kalou
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 25
 
kalou
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 11:32:15 AM
Dallas -3 buying half a point they hard time with clevland sunday  they will get it done today they are home turkey day and also big time tv show, Dallas win today my only bet today  Dallas -3
kalou PM kalou
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 25
 
kalou
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 11:39:38 AM
DALLAS-3
CanadaCup PM CanadaCup
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 9394
 
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/22/2012 11:53:55 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Zilla504:

Stayin away from Houston game as I'm not buying into the hype that they are the best team in the NFL and Detroits unpredictable as darn. Will note that Titus young not playing will lead to better coverage on megaton. But like his team, he's been unpredictable as darn.
My turkey day picks -
55- Dallas-3.5
55-parlay-pats-7, over 48Dallas/Washington
55- Texas-7

Won't be losing money today that's for sure. Expecting 2/3 but could go 100%. Most confident bet is Texas. Least confident bet is the parlay as I'm never confident playing the totals.
I'm up on the season....significantly more than most(65%+).
I'm not gonna go into my rationale for my picks, as arrogant as that sounds, because my rationale is simple --the eye test, as arrogant as that sounds. Record many games and watch as I have a book of my own. Love this site. Figured I'd start posting. Also, got respect for dr dogs, w8lifter, pricetopher, and sportspredictor. Not gonna say that I think he's a dumbass, but Vue is this site's worst nightmare. Just kidding, I think he's a dumbass.
Happy Thanxgiving.....Who Dat?!

You lost all credibility to me with your last sentence

MrBig10 PM MrBig10
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 129
 
MrBig10
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 12:00:22 PM

Patriots

Patriots (by 17), Texans (by 10), Dallas (by 6)

Longhorns (by 17)

NoFrigginWay PM NoFrigginWay
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 315
 
NoFrigginWay
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 12:13:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

You lost all credibility to me with your last sentence


LMFAO !!!! IT IS WHAT IT IS CANADA UP !!!! ANOTHER ONE ON THE LIST !!!  LOSERS STAY TOGETHER 
ncdcbag PM ncdcbag
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 4007
 
ncdcbag
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/22/2012 12:36:27 PM
6 point tease with Longhorns-1.5, Texans+3 and over 44.5, Redskins+9,Pats-.5 and over 42,  100 to win 600
Zilla504 PM Zilla504
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
 
Zilla504
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 12:56:21 PM
Good thing I don't give 2 shits about my credibility with a friggin Canadian. Black n Gold till I die. How's the CFL this season? Haa
Posted using a mobile device.
simon_says PM simon_says
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 109
 
simon_says
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 1:27:38 PM
simon_says:

WASHINGTON +3.5 large play
OVER 47.5 large play

*HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
vinhxnguyenx PM vinhxnguyenx
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 92
 
vinhxnguyenx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 1:55:34 PM
Dallas no matter the spread!
jorge112270 PM jorge112270
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8713
 
jorge112270
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/22/2012 2:47:27 PM
Dallas COWBOYS
BORN-808 PM BORN-808
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 319
 
BORN-808
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:24:17 PM
I think it'll be close game to call,so with that said i'll give thanks to +4

HAPPY FEASTING!!

BOLTA
DJNY PM DJNY
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 608
 
DJNY
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:25:47 PM
I'm getting nervous for this game. I'm a Dallas fan and I obviously want them to win, and I'm starting to get the feeling that this might be the game they finally push through at home with Romos Nov record. On the flip side of the coin DAL injuries are really starting to pile up. Going to stick with my original bet +3.5 but wouldn't be surprised with a 2 TD Dallas win.. Either way I can be happy with a small bet. GL and Happy Thanksgiving all 
DJNY PM DJNY
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 608
 
DJNY
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:27:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BORN-808:

I think it'll be close game to call,so with that said i'll give thanks to +4

HAPPY FEASTING!!

BOLTA

My thoughts exactly...
WiseGuy702 PM WiseGuy702
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11862
 
WiseGuy702
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:45:34 PM
Cowboys -3.5

 
RollSparty PM RollSparty
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 372
 
RollSparty
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:58:38 PM
Skins and the Over 7pt tease
shochuman PM shochuman
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 565
 
shochuman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/22/2012 4:25:23 PM

OVER 47

YTD: 55-41-1 (57.3%)

ThisfoolMark PM ThisfoolMark
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
 
ThisfoolMark
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 4:40:01 PM
Dallas in  November is
Forum: Pro Football Page 3 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.