Baltimore at Pittsburgh (11/18/2012)

Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Baltimore at Pittsburgh (11/18/2012)
shochuman PM shochuman
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 565
 
shochuman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:49:32 AM

Last week, I mentioned that I was leaning towards Pittsburgh and stayed out of Monday Night's game.  I had no idea, Ben was going to get hurt in that game.

I made a decision to still stick with the Steelers.  I have a feeling Ben's going to play.  (Perhaps someone in Pittsburgh can tell us.)  But even if he doesn't, Leftwich will do just fine.

Steelers

YTD: 52-38-1 (57.8%)

GL!

degengambler34 PM degengambler34
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3661
 
degengambler34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:36:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by shochuman:

Last week, I mentioned that I was leaning towards Pittsburgh and stayed out of Monday Night's game.  I had no idea, Ben was going to get hurt in that game.

I made a decision to still stick with the Steelers.  I have a feeling Ben's going to play.  (Perhaps someone in Pittsburgh can tell us.)  But even if he doesn't, Leftwich will do just fine.

Steelers

YTD: 52-38-1 (57.8%)

GL!

What is with you guys. You can't go to the league and tell them that bens not playing, have him inactive for the game like he is, then all the sudden play him. Hes not active. I.e. not playig, what isn't clear about that??? 

And no leftwich won't do just fine. Ed reed gets 2 picks in this one. 
tricksam PM tricksam
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 38
 
tricksam
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:56:39 PM
pitt defence will take it to another level .
WiseGuy702 PM WiseGuy702
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11862
 
WiseGuy702
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:27:54 PM
Steelers +3.5

 Good luck 
W8LIFTER PM W8LIFTER
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5909
 
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:37:45 PM
Baltimore Ravens -3 LARGE
W8LIFTER PM W8LIFTER
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5909
 
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:48:15 PM
Line dropped right in the LARGE zone! 
W8LIFTER PM W8LIFTER
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5909
 
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:49:14 PM
Line dropped right in the LARGE zone! 
W8LIFTER PM W8LIFTER
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5909
 
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:50:46 PM
All aboard the W8train! 
andydao PM andydao
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 9
 
andydao
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/18/2012 5:33:03 PM
baltimore is too obvious. going with pitt!  might play under also.
MasterNBA PM MasterNBA
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2265
 
MasterNBA
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/18/2012 5:46:13 PM
Let call Vegas first which team should I lean on 
Pommy15 PM Pommy15
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 65
 
Pommy15
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/18/2012 6:16:13 PM
Just be careful with the under.  Both Defs can be vulnerable.  If Flacco plays good on road finally, he does have guys around him who can score. Leftwich can still move ball even though he looks slow. Total is only 40 right now.  Last 10 games between these two.  6 out of 10 have gone over and total is always set around 40. Plus the Balt Def with all the injuries has given up points. All the teams with good offenses have put up over 20 points including Oakland last week.  The only teams this year to not break 20 have been KC (6pts)and Cleveland twice (15 & 16).  Yes it's Leftwich but hes a veteran and can still throw it. 
     Good Luck gentleman which ever way you go.  Remember the over always has a chance till final horn sounds.
jo14014 PM jo14014
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4741
 
jo14014
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:03:01 PM

Ravens  24

Steelers 17

 

 

 

2datrack628 PM 2datrack628
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 55
 
2datrack628
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:14:35 PM
                1st  2nd  3rd 4th Final
Baltimore    7    7    3     7    24
Pitsburgh    3    7    3     3    16
bkg1010 PM bkg1010
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 5818
 
bkg1010
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:17:17 PM
No Big Ben, Ravens win and cover, IMO!  
DJNY PM DJNY
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 608
 
DJNY
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:19:35 PM
I hate QB changes and tend to avoid them as you don't really have a good idea what will happen. We know Leftwich hasn't won a game in forever, but he's got a RB returning, Top Defense, and home field on his side, couple that with Ravens/Flacco not the same team on the road... Really tough game to cap...I'm going to put a small bet on Under 40.5 and tease Pitt +9.5 under 46.5 
krayziebone_313 PM krayziebone_313
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 247
 
krayziebone_313
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:58:43 PM
Bal
andydao PM andydao
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 9
 
andydao
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:15:31 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Pommy15:

Just be careful with the under.  Both Defs can be vulnerable.  If Flacco plays good on road finally, he does have guys around him who can score. Leftwich can still move ball even though he looks slow. Total is only 40 right now.  Last 10 games between these two.  6 out of 10 have gone over and total is always set around 40. Plus the Balt Def with all the injuries has given up points. All the teams with good offenses have put up over 20 points including Oakland last week.  The only teams this year to not break 20 have been KC (6pts)and Cleveland twice (15 & 16).  Yes it's Leftwich but hes a veteran and can still throw it. 
     Good Luck gentleman which ever way you go.  Remember the over always has a chance till final horn sounds.

 

{ stick with pitt} also over since it 41 now.

krayziebone_313 PM krayziebone_313
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 247
 
krayziebone_313
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:21:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by krayziebone_313:

Bal

correction: under
Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:33:07 PM
See how this game goes and feel out the 2nd half.  Can't count for Leftwich since it's been a while since he played.  See what happened with Henne earlier?
Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:35:23 PM
Ouch!  Didn't think that was gonna happen huh?  Go Leftwhich!  Hahaha
BIGfnPOO PM BIGfnPOO
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 15837
 
BIGfnPOO
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/18/2012 11:34:42 PM
whew  balty -150 is a close one
DJNY PM DJNY
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 608
 
DJNY
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/18/2012 11:56:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DJNY:

I hate QB changes and tend to avoid them as you don't really have a good idea what will happen. We know Leftwich hasn't won a game in forever, but he's got a RB returning, Top Defense, and home field on his side, couple that with Ravens/Flacco not the same team on the road... Really tough game to cap...I'm going to put a small bet on Under 40.5 and tease Pitt +9.5 under 46.5 

Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/19/2012 1:42:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

Baltimore Ravens -3 LARGE


Awwww, you're lucky there was no hook, otherwise you'd be in the hole LARGE yet again!
holtnt PM holtnt
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8860
 
holtnt
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/19/2012 6:31:50 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DrDogs:

Te line was set right at first. Pit... if they won would be a 3pt game. Dont feed into the reverse line stuff. The line is just reacting to everyone freaking out with no Big Ben playing. The under will be where the large is. As far as line goes, Balt should still pull out a 16-10 type victory. Well  see .Doc going back to the lab!

Excellent analysis AND call… 

Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.