Messages

Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Kansas City at San Diego (11/01/2012)
_Guru_ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
_Guru_
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 76
Location:
#26
Posted: 10/31/2012 10:50:39 PM

As bad as the Chargers are the Chiefs are worse. San Diego was playing in bad weatheralready beat up on KC at their house. The Cleveland game is an abberation. Yeah San Diego is flawed but they won't put up 7 points against this team and KC's QB situation is terrible.

 

Chargers -7 buying a half point.

quote
mlp33181 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mlp33181
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 76
Location:
#27
Posted: 11/1/2012 12:05:29 AM
Remember that stand alone (Thursday & Monday Night) prime time games have favored the underdog ATS & the under. I will take the Chiefs +7.5 & of course the under. Chiefs are terrible but the Chargers aren't very good eiher & they are very undisciplined
quote
ivan66rd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
ivan66rd
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 8
Location: Dominican
              Republic
#28
Posted: 11/1/2012 3:15:09 AM
UNDER 42.5
quote
rockdj2613 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
rockdj2613
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 103
Location: United States
#29
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:25:54 AM
On Sunday SD stuck to the run because its insanely tough to throw a football in 40mph winds.  This Thursday is a new game and a new gameplan against the worst team in the NFL and a team they have beaten the last 4 times at home. I think they get at least the 37 points they got the first time these two teams played.  45-17 Chargers
quote
SoCal311 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SoCal311
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 358
Location: California
#30
Posted: 11/1/2012 9:13:11 AM
conf foes short wk injuries at wrs for sd love the under the under has hit 7-3
quote
cwaise send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cwaise
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 280
Location: Massachusetts
#31
Posted: 11/1/2012 10:57:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rockdj2613:

On Sunday SD stuck to the run because its insanely tough to throw a football in 40mph winds.  This Thursday is a new game and a new gameplan against the worst team in the NFL and a team they have beaten the last 4 times at home. I think they get at least the 37 points they got the first time these two teams played.  45-17 Chargers

Agree with this analysis....if the Raiders can beat up on the Chiefs IN arrowhead, what are the Chiefs going to do on a short week on the road? I like the favorite here for once and think the trend of dogs covering on Thursday nights finally goes down. Like the Over as well as I think Cassel could move the ball via Bowe and Charles should have an okay game as long as Crennel pulls his head of his behind and uses him (I know, a big "as long as").

28-17 Chargers. Good luck all....
quote
DrDogs
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DrDogs
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1841
Location: Tennessee
#32
Posted: 11/1/2012 11:40:42 AM

The line is perfect. Just under double digits to snooker you into false security with KC. Division rivalry, primetime, got beat by cleve, etc. NFL goes week to week and usually not how you think its going to be. San Diego is a fake tough guy. They beat up on bums and get dealt with by real teams. Thur dog trend going down tnite. 31-13. The real gamble will be.... can KC score enough to get the over. San Diego and OV for the large!!!!!

quote
degengambler34 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
degengambler34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2584
Location: Nevada
#33
Posted: 11/1/2012 12:00:43 PM
Some good middling opportunities on this game. I bet the chiefs at plus 9.5, but am going to middle this bet with chargers at -7. Anytime u can get a 2.5 swing on a key number is a good time to middle imho. 
quote
suzannetq send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
suzannetq
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 95
Location: Oregon
#34
Posted: 11/1/2012 12:20:24 PM
Take the chargers here as their losses are two superbowl contenders and a gritty Cleveland team on the road.  Look for a healer blowout against this KC team. 
quote
SoCal311 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SoCal311
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 358
Location: California
#35
Posted: 11/1/2012 12:26:01 PM
just looked at my book n conf foes that played ea other on thursday has gone under 4-0... look it up for yourself following the trend.. gl all
quote
greengiants
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
greengiants
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 519
Location: Quebec
#36
Posted: 11/1/2012 1:36:17 PM
san diego -9
quote
abadboycali send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
Location: California
#37
Posted: 11/1/2012 2:15:14 PM
6pt teaser :  SD -1.5 , over 35.5 : $2000.

Predict : SD 31-16.

SD -7 : $1000. over 41.5 : $1000

1H : SD -4.5 : $1000. Over 21 : $1000.

1Q : SD -.5 : $500. Over 7.5 : $500.


GLTA

quote
morgan102
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
morgan102
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 493
Location:
#38
Posted: 11/1/2012 2:52:20 PM
Yeah I agree with you Jeter 23.I live in Cypress,Ca. and very familiar with So. Cal sports and the way that SD playing they could get beat SU by the Chiefs.Cleveland is a very underated team and is up coming,so if folks are thinking SD played a bad team....they are wrong.The Chiefs are very familar with SD and might have found some inspired hope  now that Cassell is back at QB.Well he's better  than Brady Quinn.Its tough for a team to get beat as bad as the Chargers beat them in KC in the first game between them this season,so as far as the points KC is the play here.Im actually teasing the Chargers 6.5 with Western Kentucky at 6.5 and Miami,Fl. at 6.5  on a three team parley just to make the games tonight more interesting.GOOD LUCK ALL!!!
quote
ATLiens007 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ATLiens007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 299
Location: Hawaii
#39
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:23:43 PM
Better games to play this weekend. These 2 teams is a waste of money no matter which way you look at it!!!
quote
thx4thecookies
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thx4thecookies
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2295
Location: Texas
#40
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:35:33 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ATLiens007:

Better games to play this weekend. These 2 teams is a waste of money no matter which way you look at it!!!

It's hard to lay off, but you're absolutely right...

quote
holtnt
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
holtnt
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5605
Location: Kentucky
#41
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:48:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by morgan102:

Yeah I agree with you Jeter 23.I live in Cypress,Ca. and very familiar with So. Cal sports and the way that SD playing they could get beat SU by the Chiefs.Cleveland is a very underated team and is up coming,so if folks are thinking SD played a bad team....they are wrong.The Chiefs are very familar with SD and might have found some inspired hope  now that Cassell is back at QB.Well he's better  than Brady Quinn.Its tough for a team to get beat as bad as the Chargers beat them in KC in the first game between them this season,so as far as the points KC is the play here.Im actually teasing the Chargers 6.5 with Western Kentucky at 6.5 and Miami,Fl. at 6.5  on a three team parley just to make the games tonight more interesting.GOOD LUCK ALL!!!


I agree with the majority of your analysts excluding the Kansas City QB situation.  Both of them are absolutely terrible, but Brady Quinn is definitely the better signal caller at this point in time.  I locked this game in on Tuesday evening at -9 anticipating the line moving north, however in light of the line now sitting at 7.5 REALLY concerns me.  I just heard on ESPN there is a strong possibility Norv Turner would be fired in the event of a loss tonight.  DrDogs mentioned something to me several weeks ago about Phillip Rivers telling his head coach he should have “Punted the ball” versus taking a long field goal attempt in the heat of battle (Very disrespectful to call your coach out in front of teammates). 

 

On paper the Bolts are by far the superior team and can blow the chiefs out if they come to play.  In light of the relationship between Rivers and Turner which on the surface doesn’t appear very strong and the severe line movement; my question is would Phillip Rivers dump this game on purpose just to get rid of Turner?

 

At any rate, Chargers minus the chalk and Over the Total for a Nickel apiece has been booked…    


quote
Pricetopher send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Hard Rock |
Pricetopher
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 464
Location: Indiana
#42
Posted: 11/1/2012 5:38:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by _Guru_:

As bad as the Chargers are the Chiefs are worse. San Diego was playing in bad weatheralready beat up on KC at their house. The Cleveland game is an abberation. Yeah San Diego is flawed but they won't put up 7 points against this team and KC's QB situation is terrible.

 

Chargers -7 buying a half point.


I thought about buying a half-point, as well. Still debating on it, actually... not a huge fan of throwing too much action on one game. That being said:

$2k - Over (41.5)
quote
mistak76
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
mistak76
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 311
Location: California
#43
Posted: 11/1/2012 5:46:17 PM

Its safer to do a teaser I got SD -1 and MTSU +16.5. 

 

BOL guys. 

quote
bee28s send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bee28s
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1366
Location: Florida
#44
Posted: 11/1/2012 5:53:36 PM
San Diego minus whatever
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
jorge112270 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
jorge112270
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8700
Location: Texas
#45
Posted: 11/1/2012 6:07:52 PM
Chiefs
quote
2datrack628 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
2datrack628
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 55
Location: Nevada
#46
Posted: 11/1/2012 6:39:19 PM
27-13 CHARGERS !!
quote
2datrack628 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
2datrack628
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 55
Location: Nevada
#47
Posted: 11/1/2012 6:40:27 PM
You could say both teams blow which isn't a bad observation but it seems a little fishy that SD would be giving up so much points. OBVIOUS COVER TONIGHT
quote
2datrack628 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
2datrack628
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 55
Location: Nevada
#48
Posted: 11/1/2012 6:42:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cwaise:


Agree with this analysis....if the Raiders can beat up on the Chiefs IN arrowhead, what are the Chiefs going to do on a short week on the road? I like the favorite here for once and think the trend of dogs covering on Thursday nights finally goes down. Like the Over as well as I think Cassel could move the ball via Bowe and Charles should have an okay game as long as Crennel pulls his head of his behind and uses him (I know, a big "as long as").
SOMEONE TOLD ME BOWE WENT TO MIAMI !?
28-17 Chargers. Good luck all....
quote
m_angel175 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
m_angel175
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1777
Location: Germany
#49
Posted: 11/1/2012 6:55:56 PM
San Diego ML KANSA
quote
W8LIFTER
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5781
Location: Texas
#50
Posted: 11/1/2012 7:00:18 PM
San Diego Chargers -7 
quote
Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.