North Carolina State at Vanderbilt (12/31/2012)

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: North Carolina State at Vanderbilt (12/31/2012)
dytips PM dytips
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 14
Ohio
 
dytips
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 11:06:32 AM
North Carolina State a winner
combato PM combato
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 743
Texas
 
combato
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 11:15:18 AM
Why do you think NCS ?  Woudl like to know
Paddy-Baboon PM Paddy-Baboon
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 127
Delaware
 
Paddy-Baboon
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 11:29:20 AM
OVER OVER OVER OVER... and ncst keeps it close they have done that all year and vandi is the weak link in the sec so dont bet on lil rodgers to out play glennons rocket arm
combato PM combato
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 743
Texas
 
combato
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 11:30:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by volexpert:

combato how accurate is this "steam" theory since you've been monitoring it?


Send me an e mail in Covers if u are serious.  I don't want to post too much on this board.  Too many idiot square types who respond with shallow uninformed opinions
micka466 PM micka466
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 237
 
micka466
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 11:33:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by combato:



Anyone who would put an MMVA fighter ( Matt ) as his avatar must have serious issues with their own self confidence.  Tough talking tough acting poser

ya that makes sense....truth hurts hey? you come up with some wacked out theories on coming up with scores, i've gotten ur predictions written down out of pure comedy, trust me, you've gotten every bowl game wrong except for one. Good job chump, avatar is b/c I fight in the MMA, moron.
Voltanic PM Voltanic
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 90
Tennessee
 
Voltanic
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 11:45:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by drunkjack:

Are you kidding me, nobody else sees this.  I've only seen this 3 other times in my life and it's worked everytime.  Read the last 10 like a baccarat board and follow the pattern.  both teams = the same Vandy  U O U O U O U O U O  Wolfpack= U U O U U O U U O U. 

If you don't recognize the sequence in the last 10 is the same and both point to this game being heavy under.  This only happens once every 3-4 years, and works every time.  5 star lock



Under is my big play on this game as well. Good work finding the pattern. GL
Mienballer03 PM Mienballer03
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2348
California
 
Mienballer03
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 11:48:09 AM
vandy got this by double digits gl 
JinxyCat PM JinxyCat
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 11
 
JinxyCat
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 11:56:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by drunkjack:

Are you kidding me, nobody else sees this.  I've only seen this 3 other times in my life and it's worked everytime.  Read the last 10 like a baccarat board and follow the pattern.  both teams = the same Vandy  U O U O U O U O U O  Wolfpack= U U O U U O U U O U. 

If you don't recognize the sequence in the last 10 is the same and both point to this game being heavy under.  This only happens once every 3-4 years, and works every time.  5 star lock


While your at the roulette table, why not throw some on black too...its not like their independent events anyway....  


jrcatando PM jrcatando
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 49
 
jrcatando
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 12:03:55 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by combato:



Send me an e mail in Covers if u are serious.  I don't want to post too much on this board.  Too many idiot square types who respond with shallow uninformed opinions

Combato-  I really enjoy reading your write ups, you are spot on with my mindset. (20+ years doing this) even if you dont win everyone, I would really like to know your "steam" , how do I email you directly?  unfamiliar

combato PM combato
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 743
Texas
 
combato
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 1:18:39 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by micka466]

ya that makes sense....truth hurts hey? you come up with some wacked out theories on coming up with scores, i've gotten ur predictions written down out of pure comedy, trust me, you've gotten every bowl game wrong except for one. Good job chump, avatar is b/c I fight in the MMA, moron.

Just post your picks loser.  I don't care about how tough you are.  I love guys like you.  Money in the bank.
combato PM combato
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 743
Texas
 
combato
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 1:21:06 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by jrcatando]

Combato-  I really enjoy reading your write ups, you are spot on with my mindset. (20+ years doing this) even if you dont win everyone, I would really like to know your "steam" , how do I email you directly?  unfamiliar

Hi JR - Put me on your friends list here at Covers and I can send you directly from here.  I don't post my personal e mail on public forum but I would be happy to respond if you would post yours
imaxfli PM imaxfli
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 339
 
imaxfli
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 2:13:16 PM
NC St QB Glennon has to be one of the stupidest QB's I have ever seen....maybe KC will draft him!
volexpert PM volexpert
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 29
 
volexpert
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 2:16:22 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by combato:



Send me an e mail in Covers if u are serious.  I don't want to post too much on this board.  Too many idiot square types who respond with shallow uninformed opinions

how do i do this combato?  im new to this site

combato PM combato
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 743
Texas
 
combato
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 2:43:33 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by volexpert]

how do i do this combato?  im new to this sit


Got ur email but you have to place me on  your friends list in order for met to respond]

volexpert PM volexpert
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 29
 
volexpert
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/31/2012 2:51:42 PM

i added you to friend list i think

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.