Arizona State at Oregon State (11/03/2012)

Forum: College Football
Author: [College Football] Topic: Arizona State at Oregon State (11/03/2012)
Covers PM Covers
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
 
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Posted: 10/28/2012 3:12:10 AM

Away:  Arizona State [5-3 ATS]
Home:  Oregon State [5-2 ATS]

Game Time: 10:30 PM
Stadium: Reser Stadium

Recent Meetings:
10/01/11 - OREST 20 vs. ARZST 35
10/02/10 - ARZST 28 vs. OREST 31
10/03/09 - OREST 28 vs. ARZST 17

Team Leaders:

Arizona State:
Passing: Taylor Kelly (2008)
Rushing: D.J. Foster (371)
Receiving: Christopher Coyle (473)

Oregon State:
Passing: Sean Mannion (1579)
Rushing: Storm Woods (540)
Receiving: Brandin Cooks (790)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

DJNY PM DJNY
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 608
 
DJNY
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 10/30/2012 2:53:43 AM
27-21 Beavers 
EliteSystems PM EliteSystems
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 23
 
EliteSystems
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 10/30/2012 4:11:13 AM
After week 6 always look to go against teams after their first loss of the season. Especially if they are favored by > than 3.5 and < than 21 and if they have more ATS wins than ATS losses. These teams are 0-25 ATS if their opponent won by <17 and scored >6 last week.
Go against Oregon State and Florida this week guys. Take Arizona State +5 and Mizzou +17 guys !
InVegas PM InVegas
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 947
 
InVegas
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 10/31/2012 12:04:02 AM

@EliteSystems "...These teams are 0-25 ATS if their opponent won by <17 and scored >6 last week."

AZ state/Ore State game does not fall into this category, since AZ State lost the game last week as well.

 

EliteSystems PM EliteSystems
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 23
 
EliteSystems
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 10/31/2012 1:15:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by InVegas:

@EliteSystems "...These teams are 0-25 ATS if their opponent won by <17 and scored >6 last week."

AZ state/Ore State game does not fall into this category, since AZ State lost the game last week as well.

 



SHOULD READ THEIR LAST WEEK OPPONENT...
OR, IF THEY LOST THAT GAME BY ...
oahuboy808 PM oahuboy808
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 4801
 
oahuboy808
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/2/2012 12:07:49 AM

ummm.. yeah, not even gonna try and look at that system.. like statistics, systems can be used to prove anything..

 

anyways, leaning ASU in this one..

lordzud PM lordzud
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2061
 
lordzud
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/2/2012 3:49:38 AM

dont bet against Oregon State at home. Make it a no play if you like but dont bet against this team at home. Their defense has given up a grand total of 20 points in their three home games. ASU will of course score more than 7 points but Oregon State is just one of those teams that plays way better at home.

O-tie PM O-tie
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 43
 
O-tie
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/2/2012 5:55:57 AM
I see it coming down to special teams players. It will be a hard fought ball game. I would give a slight edge to Org. St. cause they are lots better with home cooking. I would watch the line very closely before jumping on it. Game time decision for me. Just my thoughts!!!!
Adamngo PM Adamngo
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 133
 
Adamngo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/2/2012 5:53:51 PM
Oregon St -10
Anthony2 PM Anthony2
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
 
Anthony2
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/2/2012 7:30:33 PM

my cousin plays for asu and i"ve watched every game this season, asu really hasnt played top competetion so asu is all hype in my opinion. (northern arizona, illinois, utah, cal, colorado) is the wins they have under them. oregon could have scored 100 pts on them and ucla running game couldnt be stopped.. oregon state -5

jorge112270 PM jorge112270
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8713
 
jorge112270
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/3/2012 5:03:54 PM
Oregon State
OC_sharp949 PM OC_sharp949
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 527
 
OC_sharp949
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/3/2012 9:29:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Anthony2:

my cousin plays for asu and i"ve watched every game this season, asu really hasnt played top competetion so asu is all hype in my opinion. (northern arizona, illinois, utah, cal, colorado) is the wins they have under them. oregon could have scored 100 pts on them and ucla running game couldnt be stopped.. oregon state -5




Im sure your cousin would be proud that you identified him as your cousin in a gambling forum numb nuts. Where do some of you idiots come from? Oregon St sucks balls firstly, Arizona State is gonna girl slap them tonight and possibly a little doggie style too.


AZ State for the LARGE
MexiNCAA PM MexiNCAA
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 89
 
MexiNCAA
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/3/2012 9:35:00 PM
Oregon State for me....
313kid PM 313kid
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 20
 
313kid
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/3/2012 10:15:25 PM
like osu here
Pricetopher PM Pricetopher
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 464
 
Pricetopher
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/3/2012 10:55:32 PM
Ok start to the day, killer finish!

Daily Picks:
- Indiana (-2)
- Texas Tech (-6.5)
- Baylor (-17)
- Arkansas St. (-4)
- Air Force (-7)
- Kent St. (-17)
- Oregon (-8.5)
- Kansas St. (-7.5)
- Kansas St. Halftime (-1.5)
- Alabama (-8)
- Oregon St. (-4)
Posted using a mobile device.
squirldawg PM squirldawg
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 5
 
squirldawg
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/4/2012 12:37:39 AM
QUOTEHow is that system working for you now?  OREGON STATE!

Originally Posted by EliteSystems:

After week 6 always look to go against teams after their first loss of the season. Especially if they are favored by > than 3.5 and < than 21 and if they have more ATS wins than ATS losses. These teams are 0-25 ATS if their opponent won by <17 and scored >6 last week.
Go against Oregon State and Florida this week guys. Take Arizona State +5 and Mizzou +17 guys !
Forum: College Football
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.