Posted: 8/12/2012 12:19:53 PM
(1) Snaggle Puss- High trainer numbers and nice jockey numbers. Don't know how shes gonna play on the tote, shes 1/9 right now but we still got hour to go. Bottom line is I think I'm gonna fade her for Ayuso's horse. She really just yields her last race, don't see her doing the same...solid 2nd
(3) Miss Nun Finer- Familiar with the Nunns at MP. They are decent but by no means a powerhouse. I watched this horse race last time out, showed some strength but is clearly beaten by a 6f 1:13 horse. With Navin aboard I'm going to place in the 3rd 4th spot
(4) Modern Mystic- You know I always get hurt when I go against Shannon Uske. However, why I believe she has the ability to win, at MP they're are just many more jocks who are given better mounts than her. I like Uske when she travels to Penn or Parx, but at Monmouth she just seems to get the scrubs most of the time. Anywho, I watched Modern Mystic run and I am just not that impressed. While things could change b/c its horse racing, I don't see this horse placing any better than 4th (which is not a lot since they are only 5 horses).
(5) Interseting horse. Goes from the young Koa to a IMO very hot jockey right now Ayuso. Last race is not super impressive, but workouts show a horse in shape and trainer is 22 percenter 2nd race of career. In the end I am really keying on the jockey change to Ayuso.
(6) Nothing to really go on here, has some decent workouts and bloodlines. I am actually considering here with the (5) to try and hit a decent payout.
Alright so I did my hw, probably shouldn't have cuz this race kinda sucks, bunch of youngins with no real race history. If I was going to do it by what I saw I'd say race going to end
However, that payout probably would suck. Anywho its a little early to play anything solid, with half hour to go (1) is at 1/9. This race actually kinda sucks b/c of it, but hopefully the (1) will yield again.
The yielding factor tied into the change to Ayuso makes me keying the (5)
I believe I'm going to play a 5 with 1,6 with 1,6,3 with 1,6,3,4 if you like going for supers.
I will also try a 6 with 1,5 tri
Probably play 1-3-6-5, 1-5-6-3, and 1-6-5-3 straight for safety...