Messages

Forum Index : Horse Racing : Messages
Author: [Horse Racing] Topic: Tom Fool Handicap Saturday Big A !
Roused send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Roused
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 3816
Location:
#1
Posted: 3/1/2012 2:40:03 PM
Emcee. Horse is a freak and will upset Posse at nice odds.
quote
handikapper1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
handikapper1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 7111
Location: California
#2
Posted: 3/1/2012 3:06:11 PM
quote
Greyhound send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Greyhound
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 22305
Location: Wisconsin
#3
Posted: 3/1/2012 4:01:29 PM
Thanks for the throwout.     



Gamehunter is looking for you.   
quote
Roused send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Roused
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 3816
Location:
#4
Posted: 3/1/2012 8:28:35 PM
Thanks Handikapper1. Could be a rainy day, but this horse is fast and Posse might need one especially on a wet track.
quote
Roused send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Roused
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 3816
Location:
#5
Posted: 3/1/2012 10:07:26 PM
From the DRF :

Kiaran McLaughlin, who trains Emcee, believes he has a “serious horse” who has the talent to fit with this group that includes defending Tom Fool winner Calibrachoa and the Grade 1 winner Capt. Candyman Can.

“We think he is that caliber,” McLaughlin said. “Lack of experience is a bit of a concern, but he’s fast enough and he’s in with 114 pounds.”


quote
GameHunter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
GameHunter
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 17417
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:23:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Greyhound:

Thanks for the throwout.     



Gamehunter is looking for you.   


LOL

This piece of garbage's day is coming soon, real soon!

ALERT TO EVERYONE:

STAY AWAY FROM AND IGNORE THIS PIECE OF garbage. HE IS A  CON MAN AND USES COVERS AS A VEHICLE TO SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY!!!!

quote
JimRockford send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
JimRockford
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 928
Location: Kentucky
#7
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:26:59 AM
quote
DaCrusha send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
DaCrusha
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1363
Location: New Jersey
#8
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:33:19 AM
Who is this man Roused? and what is his game?
quote
MIKEYCEE123 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MIKEYCEE123
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1268
Location:
#9
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:15:39 AM
HORSE I is a nice horse   but not ready for the big boys yet
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#10
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:37:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MIKEYCEE123:

HORSE I is a nice horse   but not ready for the big boys yet
who?
quote
beatthelocal send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
beatthelocal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 542
Location: Connecticut
#11
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:52:59 AM
3rd race - #6 Cribnote

won't be a huge price but a nice value
quote
gambler315
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gambler315
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 7494
Location:
#12
Posted: 3/3/2012 12:53:51 PM

I see Tom aka Roused has a race named after him.

Coincidence, I think not since he chose this race.

quote
Roused send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Roused
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 3816
Location:
#13
Posted: 3/3/2012 1:49:55 PM
Yeah, shocked by the amount on people on Emcee, but still love him. Freak.
quote
GameHunter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
GameHunter
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 17417
Location: United States
#14
Posted: 3/3/2012 3:10:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DaCrusha:

Who is this man Roused? and what is his game?


Glad you ask Da Crusha. Be careful, he lives in your state and goes from living with his brother in Bayonne to spending a lot of time in Hoboken. Seemed like a good guy when I first heard from him. Became friendly with him and trusted him to a certain extent as he used to be a licensed financial planner, which is the paradox here because the guy doesn't have $100 to his name. Never imagined a licensed financial risking his career by stiffing a local for over $10k and then borrowing money from a friend (me), signing a promissory note and giving me a copy of his driver's license attached and then not repaying that either. I'm the sucker but he's the criminal! Be careful. You've been warned.
quote
gambler315
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gambler315
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 7494
Location:
#15
Posted: 3/3/2012 3:20:15 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by GameHunter:



Glad you ask Da Crusha. Be careful, he lives in your state and goes from living with his brother in Bayonne to spending a lot of time in Hoboken. Seemed like a good guy when I first heard from him. Became friendly with him and trusted him to a certain extent as he used to be a licensed financial planner, which is the paradox here because the guy doesn't have $100 to his name. Never imagined a licensed financial risking his career by stiffing a local for over $10k and then borrowing money from a friend (me), signing a promissory note and giving me a copy of his driver's license attached and then not repaying that either. I'm the sucker but he's the criminal! Be careful. You've been warned.

Game, FYI, we do have a justice system in this country. Small claims court or whatever you need.

I'm really tired of hearing you constantly bitching about the guy while you do nothing about it. Grow a pair!

quote
GameHunter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
GameHunter
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 17417
Location: United States
#16
Posted: 3/3/2012 3:44:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gambler315:

Game, FYI, we do have a justice system in this country. Small claims court or whatever you need.

I'm really tired of hearing you constantly bitching about the guy while you do nothing about it. Grow a pair!



Agree partially with your comment but while you are familiar with the story, there are others who are not familiar with it and I will be damned if I am going to sit here watching the a$%hole posting like he is some big horse bettor when all he is doing is trying to set up his next victim.
quote
gambler315
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gambler315
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 7494
Location:
#17
Posted: 3/3/2012 3:49:25 PM
Maybe post less than 17,000 times and you'd have time to deal with your stupity? Just a thought.
quote
GameHunter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
GameHunter
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 17417
Location: United States
#18
Posted: 3/3/2012 4:20:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gambler315:

Maybe post less than 17,000 times and you'd have time to deal with your stupity? Just a thought.


Not sure why you are being a douchebag but as someone who contributes regularly at this forum, I have the right to continue to point out a scam artist who is posting here. if you don't like it 315, f%$k off!
quote
MIKEYCEE123 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MIKEYCEE123
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1268
Location:
#19
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:36:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

who?


The horse he was talking about  EMCEE
quote
Roused send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Roused
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 3816
Location:
#20
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:57:30 PM
Yeah, never got the lead, but no excuses.
quote
wizardofroz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
wizardofroz
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5649
Location: Kentucky
#21
Posted: 3/5/2012 2:34:30 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by GameHunter:



Not sure why you are being a douchebag but as someone who contributes regularly at this forum, I have the right to continue to point out a scam artist who is posting here. if you don't like it 315, f%$k off!

 Well put. 

quote
Forum Index : Horse Racing : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.