Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 3 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Congrats SF.......you will win the Superbowl!!!!!
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#51
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:07:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dgnowsf:


LOL 

when you say, sf won't shut down gb. that is gb's offense vs sf's defense. you ask 1 million out of 1 million people, and the only person who would think you were including sf's offense vs gb's defense would be you. so, yes, gb had 24 points against sf's defense. and yes, 7 came when the game is over which means they scored 17 points = shut down. 3 points in first 27 minutes of 2nd half. that isn't getting shut down? what is? i guess it had to be 0 points in 27 minutes. 

or maybe when you said shut down, you meant shut out. 

 

Ok you win

Found the LGP of the West Coast

So, Im guessing you dont count what NE did against SF on defense either then huh???  Since SF was up 35-3 and went into prevent in the 3rd qtr right???

 

YOU WIN.....EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CORRECT

quote
dgnowsf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WagerWeb.com |
dgnowsf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2759
Location: California
#52
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:10:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CalBear:


dude this guy is so delusional. doesn't know how to watch the game. stats lie. 

it's like in a nba game. 30 point blowout. garbage time in 4th quarter and cuts it to 12 point win. stats show it was a somewhat close game but if you watched the game, it was clearly a rout.
quote
dgnowsf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WagerWeb.com |
dgnowsf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2759
Location: California
#53
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:10:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

Ok you win

Found the LGP of the West Coast

So, Im guessing you dont count what NE did against SF on defense either then huh???  Since SF was up 35-3 and went into prevent in the 3rd qtr right???

 

YOU WIN.....EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CORRECT


ugh they didn't go prevent? brady just went brady on them
quote
Macwestie1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Macwestie1
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 91873
Location: Ontario
#54
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:11:31 AM
Today's Sunday.
Games over fellas get over it time to move on (handshake)
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
joshk send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joshk
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 222
Location: United States
#55
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:14:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

Im not going to go back and look at the exact numbers.....

But.....

 

Im guessing SF converted atleast 6.....3rd downs and 8 or longer...

I know they got 2 of their TDS on that distant, and I can think of 3 more huge first downs they got.....

Obviously, pathetic D by GB....but just a couple stops and its a different story....



That's a pretty big but.  This was far from being a different story.
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#56
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:14:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dgnowsf:


you're making another comparison from gb run game to ap. 

you look at jets vs titans. cj2k had 21 carries for 122 yards, impressive 5.8 ypc. 1 run was 94 yards. so according to you, cj2k ran the ball all over the jets right? i mean, he only had 20 carries for 24 yards in his other carries, 0.83 ypc. 

are you really saying cj2k ran the ball on the jets?

stats lie, watch the game. 

 

Can you even read????

 

Explain to me how I am ONE BIT making a AP and GB comparison???   Im using your "points" to claim Gb actually shut him down since he only averaged 3 yds on 90% of his carries....sounds silly right????

No CJ didnt run all over the Jets.

 

Im not saying GB ran all over SF.  Im saying they ran the ball better than 100% of people thought they would. 

Its funny how you are saying....."Well, if you only take away the 3 best runs they had...they didnt do that good"

So, OK....lets take away the best 3 runs GB had according to you....they ran the ball what 13 times for 52 yds.....even if they only got 5 yds on those 3 instead of 5....thats still 16 for 67......thats still better than ANYBODY thought they could do.....thats my point  Going into this game, people made it seem like GB would have 10 rushing yds and 10 sacks allowed....

That was the point here

 

Well.....if you take away kaep 50 yd run for a td, 3rd and 9 run for a td and 3rd and goal pass from the 14.....GB wins the game

Thats the same thing right???

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#57
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:17:02 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by joshk:



That's a pretty big but.  This was far from being a different story.

 

Understand.  Im just trying to make a point.  This guy is saying....well just take away the 3 best plays they made ANd......

I mean, if you take away every teams 3 best runs or passes from a game what do they have???  Sounds silly

quote
joshk send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joshk
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 222
Location: United States
#58
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:21:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

Understand.  Im just trying to make a point.  This guy is saying....well just take away the 3 best plays they made ANd......

I mean, if you take away every teams 3 best runs or passes from a game what do they have???  Sounds silly



That's pretty similar to what you were doing with your  'just a few more stops' comment as well though too.  Crabtree and Gore weren't being stopped.
quote
joshk send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joshk
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 222
Location: United States
#59
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:25:23 AM
Besides Kaepernick running wild too, obviously.
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#60
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:28:23 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by joshk:



That's pretty similar to what you were doing with your  'just a few more stops' comment as well though too.  Crabtree and Gore weren't being stopped.

 

I didnt start saying any of this.....I admitted GB was beat...Im just NOW bringing these up as a point to comments made....

But even still....even your comments there....according to DGN or LGPWESTCOAST would say you are wrong.....

Gore....according to DGN was shut-down by GB....

Gore had 23 carries for 119.....BUT....if you take away his best 3 runs...he had 20 carries for only 69 yards....thats only 3.45 yd per carry.....so GB shut him down

 

Thats my point

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12565
Location: United States
#61
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:31:07 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

Today's Sunday.
Games over fellas get over it time to move on (handshake)

Yes Mac it is, but as you can see with Letsgo, he always has to one up all and act like he is better, smarter and is never wrong about anything, when in fact he is often.

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#62
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:33:16 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by joshk:

Besides Kaepernick running wild too, obviously.

 

 

None of this has ANYTHING to do with SF did....

This discussion with LGPWESTCOAST is about how GB ran that ball better than 100% people thought....

SF and kaep did whatever they wanted on offense....i admitted that...thats not the topic....

Althought, Kaep completed only 54% of his passes......I wish at halftime Capers said we REFUSE to let him beat us with his legs and forced him to pass to win....

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#63
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:35:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Yes Mac it is, but as you can see with Letsgo, he always has to one up all and act like he is better, smarter and is never wrong about anything, when in fact he is often.

 

Please tell me how this is true here???

I started a thread saying I was wrong about a game and congrats to SF and their team.....

 

And that is me being smarter, better, one up and never wrong.......

WOW

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12565
Location: United States
#64
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:41:03 AM

Then he plays the "innocent" card

WW

quote
dgnowsf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WagerWeb.com |
dgnowsf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2759
Location: California
#65
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:44:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

Can you even read????

 

Explain to me how I am ONE BIT making a AP and GB comparison???   Im using your "points" to claim Gb actually shut him down since he only averaged 3 yds on 90% of his carries....sounds silly right????

No CJ didnt run all over the Jets.

 

Im not saying GB ran all over SF.  Im saying they ran the ball better than 100% of people thought they would. 

Its funny how you are saying....."Well, if you only take away the 3 best runs they had...they didnt do that good"

So, OK....lets take away the best 3 runs GB had according to you....they ran the ball what 13 times for 52 yds.....even if they only got 5 yds on those 3 instead of 5....thats still 16 for 67......thats still better than ANYBODY thought they could do.....thats my point  Going into this game, people made it seem like GB would have 10 rushing yds and 10 sacks allowed....

That was the point here

 

Well.....if you take away kaep 50 yd run for a td, 3rd and 9 run for a td and 3rd and goal pass from the 14.....GB wins the game

Thats the same thing right???


obviously you are clueless if you really thought the 49ers were going to only allow rushing 10 yards and get 10 sacks. 

but the packers didn't run the ball? did you even watch the game or you just see 100 yards and think they ran the pretty well and better than what people thought? if you watched the game, do you truly believe they had 100 yards? because i sure the hell didn't. 

justin smith is banged up and that's where the run defense starts. but packers have no run game. did i expect someone to rush for 100 yards, no. combined, possibly because i know rodgers can scramble. 

totally comparing 2 different situations. 

did you even watch the game? even the coach mccarthy admitted that the 1h was lopsided and they were lucky it was close but 2h was completely diff. 

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Mike-McCarthy-Outstanding-performance-by-49ers/4d7ce9d1-5c91-4056-bdec-7e5de1350b65


aaron rodgers on 2h. "we didn't score any points" even he admits they got shut down. not sure when 3 points in first 27 minutes isn't considered shut down. what is?

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Aaron_Rodgers_on_loss_Disappointing/fe4d0485-5e80-4558-8a8a-5df1194dd699



if you watched the game. you'll know that gb got dominated from the pick 6 on. if you watched the game, gb did NOTHING well besides mason crosby. you said, gb would run the ball. if you watched the game, you'll know they didn't run the ball. now you're saying they would run it BETTER than what people thought? lmao. 16 rush attempts is not running the ball. 104 yards does not mean they ran the ball BETTER than what most people thought. running the ball means, more rush attempts. running the ball BETTER means consistently getting a good amount of yards per carry. holy shet kid, are you that dumb and delusional?
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#66
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:48:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Then he plays the "innocent" card

WW

You people are amazing....

I cant do anything right....

Im not playing innocent....

You accuse me of never being wrong, being smarter and one-up everybody.....

Am I wrong???  did you not do that????

 

And, yet....you are in a thread in which I ADMITTED BEING WRONG AND NOT SMART ABOUT THIS GAME

 

What else do you want me to do????

 

THere is a guy arguing with me saying take away GBs best 3 runs and 14 points off the board, and they didnt do anything on offense....

And yet I am being criticized

 

Jesus....what is wrong with people.....

 

When I dont admit I was wrong, people say I am a homer and annoying and only have excuses.....

When I admit I was wrong....Im playing the innocent card....

Ha ha you people are pathetic

quote
theclaw
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
theclaw
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
Location:
#67
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:48:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

 

I have no excuses for tonight....they got beat!!!

 

But, how can a team be getting dominated winning 14-7 and getting the ball back????

That punt/fumble chaged everything....not sure how you can disagree

The fumble changed everything ????

But the pick-six by Packers did not ???

Interesting take, truth is 49ers layed a beat-down on the Packers AFTER THE PICK-SIX.......................................................why couldn't the Packers do the same after the fumble ?........................................

 

quote
dgnowsf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WagerWeb.com |
dgnowsf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2759
Location: California
#68
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:52:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

 

None of this has ANYTHING to do with SF did....

This discussion with LGPWESTCOAST is about how GB ran that ball better than 100% people thought....

SF and kaep did whatever they wanted on offense....i admitted that...thats not the topic....

Althought, Kaep completed only 54% of his passes......I wish at halftime Capers said we REFUSE to let him beat us with his legs and forced him to pass to win....


You are correct, this isn't the topic. This is.

In reality, i was correct about more things about this game than I was incorrect about....

Obviously, I thought Gb would win....

However, I said if GB won it would stay under, if SF won it would go over.....

I didnt think Capers would have such a bad plan....thats pretty much all I was wrong about....

I said SF wouldnt shut-down GB....I was correct

I said GB would run the ball....I was correct 100+ yds and 6+ yds per carry

I said GB line would be fine...I was correct...What did SF get, 1 or 2 sacks??

In the breakdown of the game, I was correct on about 80% of my predictions....but missed the biggest one....Kaep doing whatever he wanted to do....it happens!!!!



You were wrong about Packers winning.

Everything on defense.

49ers shut down Packers' offense.

Packers didn't run the ball despite what the stats might suggest.

Packers line did alright. I wouldn't say they held up but they only gave up 1 sack. I guess all that pressure/knockdowns was because they held up pretty good.

This is what the topic is about.



quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#69
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:53:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dgnowsf:


obviously you are clueless if you really thought the 49ers were going to only allow rushing 10 yards and get 10 sacks. 

but the packers didn't run the ball? did you even watch the game or you just see 100 yards and think they ran the pretty well and better than what people thought? if you watched the game, do you truly believe they had 100 yards? because i sure the hell didn't. 

justin smith is banged up and that's where the run defense starts. but packers have no run game. did i expect someone to rush for 100 yards, no. combined, possibly because i know rodgers can scramble. 

totally comparing 2 different situations. 

did you even watch the game? even the coach mccarthy admitted that the 1h was lopsided and they were lucky it was close but 2h was completely diff. 

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Mike-McCarthy-Outstanding-performance-by-49ers/4d7ce9d1-5c91-4056-bdec-7e5de1350b65


aaron rodgers on 2h. "we didn't score any points" even he admits they got shut down. not sure when 3 points in first 27 minutes isn't considered shut down. what is?

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Aaron_Rodgers_on_loss_Disappointing/fe4d0485-5e80-4558-8a8a-5df1194dd699



if you watched the game. you'll know that gb got dominated from the pick 6 on. if you watched the game, gb did NOTHING well besides mason crosby. you said, gb would run the ball. if you watched the game, you'll know they didn't run the ball. now you're saying they would run it BETTER than what people thought? lmao. 16 rush attempts is not running the ball. 104 yards does not mean they ran the ball BETTER than what most people thought. running the ball means, more rush attempts. running the ball BETTER means consistently getting a good amount of yards per carry. holy shet kid, are you that dumb and delusional?

 

GB isnt a running team.  Did you expect them to come out and run the ball 25-30 times????  

 

I didnt think they would run the ball 20 times, and they didnt....

 

Ok man, we get it.  Gb did nothing. 

All, I know, is there are times when Gb throws the ball 10+ straight times....when they run the ball for 20-30 yds for a game....when the leading rusher has 20 yds...Thats not what happened....

 

If you dont think GB ran the ball better than 98% of people thought, then you are different than me

LGPWESTCOAST you are RIGHT

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#70
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:56:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by theclaw:

The fumble changed everything ????

But the pick-six by Packers did not ???

Interesting take, truth is 49ers layed a beat-down on the Packers AFTER THE PICK-SIX.......................................................why couldn't the Packers do the same after the fumble ?........................................

 

 

" truth is 49ers layed a beat-down on the Packers AFTER THE PICK-SIX......................................................."

 

Actually.....the score was 7-7 after the Pick 6....not really a beatdown.....

And, GB stopped SF on 2 of 3 drives...

But it was 38-17(or 38-10 if you dont count the late TD) after the fumble.....thats when the beat-down started

quote
dgnowsf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WagerWeb.com |
dgnowsf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2759
Location: California
#71
Posted: 1/13/2013 10:56:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

You people are amazing....

I cant do anything right....

Im not playing innocent....

You accuse me of never being wrong, being smarter and one-up everybody.....

Am I wrong???  did you not do that????

 

And, yet....you are in a thread in which I ADMITTED BEING WRONG AND NOT SMART ABOUT THIS GAME

 

What else do you want me to do????

 

THere is a guy arguing with me saying take away GBs best 3 runs and 14 points off the board, and they didnt do anything on offense....

And yet I am being criticized

 

Jesus....what is wrong with people.....

 

When I dont admit I was wrong, people say I am a homer and annoying and only have excuses.....

When I admit I was wrong....Im playing the innocent card....

Ha ha you people are pathetic


this guy really thinks sf defense didn't shut down packers' offense. 

14 points from offense 1h. 3 poiints up until the final drive with like 2-3 minutes left down 21. 17 total points by your offense in the first 59 minutes of the game. how is that not shut down? or did you mean shut out? because i could of told you that the 49ers weren't going to shut out the packers. 

please explain what the packers did that makes you think they weren't shut down? the score was 45-24 with less than a minute to go and the offense only put up 17. like really.
quote
dgnowsf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WagerWeb.com |
dgnowsf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2759
Location: California
#72
Posted: 1/13/2013 11:00:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

GB isnt a running team.  Did you expect them to come out and run the ball 25-30 times????  

 

I didnt think they would run the ball 20 times, and they didnt....

 

Ok man, we get it.  Gb did nothing. 

All, I know, is there are times when Gb throws the ball 10+ straight times....when they run the ball for 20-30 yds for a game....when the leading rusher has 20 yds...Thats not what happened....

 

If you dont think GB ran the ball better than 98% of people thought, then you are different than me

LGPWESTCOAST you are RIGHT


please don't associate me with you. we are nothing alike. i can see a game and say what happened, not assume based on stats. 

lol there you go again. 
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#73
Posted: 1/13/2013 11:00:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dgnowsf:


You are correct, this isn't the topic. This is.

In reality, i was correct about more things about this game than I was incorrect about....

Obviously, I thought Gb would win....

However, I said if GB won it would stay under, if SF won it would go over.....

I didnt think Capers would have such a bad plan....thats pretty much all I was wrong about....

I said SF wouldnt shut-down GB....I was correct

I said GB would run the ball....I was correct 100+ yds and 6+ yds per carry

I said GB line would be fine...I was correct...What did SF get, 1 or 2 sacks??

In the breakdown of the game, I was correct on about 80% of my predictions....but missed the biggest one....Kaep doing whatever he wanted to do....it happens!!!!



You were wrong about Packers winning.

Everything on defense.

49ers shut down Packers' offense.

Packers didn't run the ball despite what the stats might suggest.

Packers line did alright. I wouldn't say they held up but they only gave up 1 sack. I guess all that pressure/knockdowns was because they held up pretty good.

This is what the topic is about.



 

 

Holy christ man. 

You might actually be worse than me

 

yes, I was wrong about the winning and the D

 

Its still funny you keep claiming just take away a teams best 3 run plays and they didnt do anything....they arent a running team, yet you want to take away their 3 most successful plays

 

Do you do that for every game????  Just take away the 3 best plays, and that team really didnt do that good

I mean if you take away Baltimores 2 bombs and game winning fg, they really didnt win that game

 

Im admitting GB got beat, and SF did whatever they wanted to score, and youre still fighting with me

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12565
Location: United States
#74
Posted: 1/13/2013 11:00:46 AM
He can't as he lives in a world where he knows it all and is never wrong
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#75
Posted: 1/13/2013 11:02:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dgnowsf:


please don't associate me with you. we are nothing alike. i can see a game and say what happened, not assume based on stats. 

lol there you go again. 

 

 

"

please don't associate me with you. we are nothing alike. i can see a game and say what happened, not assume based on stats. "
 
 
You are taking away the 3 most successful plays for an offense to try and make your point......
 
And you still make that statement
quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 3 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.