Eleven Wins Eleven Losses

Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Eleven Wins Eleven Losses
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:36:12 PM
Two Teamer

Cowboys -1

Patriots -3


11-11 on teasers


222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
United States
 
222bad
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:39:04 PM
  Bets     Looks like a winner.
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:41:08 PM
Thanks 222-..... anything you on today???? didnt see any wagers from you 
222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
United States
 
222bad
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:51:57 PM
     Packers, Cowboys, and just now hit Pitt.  Worked again this AM for a little while and haven't had time to post plays.  I seem to do better when casually posting them instead of starting a thread anyway.  I can only hope that continues.  Let's make some cash today bud.
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:54:58 PM
no doubt 222 
222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
United States
 
222bad
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 1:03:50 PM
   Just now noticed the pink horses in the avi, in another thread.
              You're to friggin funny.
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19925
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 1:07:33 PM
12-11 when this wins. BOL!
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 1:08:37 PM
lol .... I wasnt sure if people would be angry over the avatar or not. 


even though I cant see the new avi  yet and still have the fair skinned honey shooting the basketball in my avi on my end

this avatar is in loving memory of everything that Trotter bragged about on here. (pink)
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 6:47:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

12-11 when this wins. BOL!



welp after that Cowboys game its sure nice to have a easy win in the latter half of the teaser 

like my buddy Wmi  stated this gets me over .500 on these motha fuggin teasers  12-11 


Cyrax PM Cyrax
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20991
United States
 
Cyrax
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:00:30 PM
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:54:06 PM
I told myself I would never do these but .....

just took a 2 team teaser within the same game

one of my big no-no's to do 

and its a 6.5 teaser instead of a 6 pointer 


11/18/12Ravens (Baltimore)+3.5
20:35 ET(-115)
11/18/12Ravens (Baltimore)Under 47.5
20:35 ETSteelers (Pittsburgh)



12-11 on these teasers and in the mood to go back to .500 apparently since im going against one of my number one rules


win or lose ... live or die ... either way Trotter64 is being remembered 
squinta1 PM squinta1
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6388
Massachusetts
 
squinta1
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:02:56 PM
222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
United States
 
222bad
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:12:02 PM
   Good win bud, but wondering why you decided to cross the 0 with the visitors tonight instead of adding it up to 9 1/2 for the home  team?  I understand getting by that key number fg with the Ravens but if you tease Pitt up you would have gotten past the TD plus another couple.  Probably just me because I actually think that Pitt's going to play 110% , every guy, every play, to make up for missing Big Ben and not to get buried in the standings. If this was in Balt. they probably wouldn't stand a chance, but at home I like their chances.  Either way BOL  because the way I bet the game we can both win as long as the score's right.
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:18:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 222bad:

   Good win bud,
but wondering why you decided to cross the 0 with the visitors tonight instead of adding it up to 9 1/2 for the home  team?  I understand getting by that key number fg with the Ravens but if you tease Pitt up you would have gotten past the TD plus another couple.  Probably just me because I actually think that Pitt's going to play 110% , every guy, every play, to make up for missing Big Ben and not to get buried in the standings. If this was in Balt. they probably wouldn't stand a chance, but at home I like their chances.  Either way BOL  because the way I bet the game we can both win as long as the score's right.


thanks bud ... but the impregnable methodology used involves a close knit team of over 100 trained professionals . It involves over a  hundred computers in over 100 states ....maybe more. It also does not hurt that I have MichaelPaul1 on speed dial in order to get up to date on the field  depth charts concerning injuries
Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
Ontario
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:24:44 PM
222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
United States
 
222bad
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:26:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:



thanks bud ... but the impregnable methodology used involves a close knit team of over 100 trained professionals . It involves over a  hundred computers in over 100 states ....maybe more. It also does not hurt that I have MichaelPaul1 on speed dial in order to get up to date on the field  depth charts concerning injuries
  I probably don't stand a chance then, all I had was






































































One cockmunching tranny telling me to take Pitt.
t6rider PM t6rider
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 3708
Nevada
 
t6rider
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:27:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 222bad:

   Just now noticed the pink horses in the avi, in another thread.
              You're to friggin funny.






Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:28:08 PM
222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
United States
 
222bad
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:31:45 PM
   Ready to settle in for the game Bets, .  Catch you later.  By the way did you see t6rider's  in the house.  Good peeps and an person fan too boot.
LVTruck PM LVTruck
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 21210
 
LVTruck
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:39:16 PM
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:41:21 PM
t6rider PM t6rider
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 3708
Nevada
 
t6rider
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 9:33:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 222bad:

   Ready to settle in for the game Bets, .  Catch you later.  By the way did you see t6rider's  in the house.  Good peeps and an person fan too boot.





My man.  My behind this weekend = 
222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
United States
 
222bad
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/18/2012 11:56:39 PM
     Winners all the way around Bets. The books probably lost money tonight, as an example, three guys here, you, Shrimp, and I, all had the game bet different ways, and all came out ahead.  12 - 11 on the teasers for you, but don't get comfortable doing that two bets in the same game.  In the long run it will bite you in the behind, which I'm sure you already know.  Tell MP nice call before the game for a change. 
                   Off to bed, later.
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/19/2012 12:27:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 222bad:

     Winners all the way around Bets. The books probably lost money tonight, as an example, three guys here, you, Shrimp, and I, all had the game bet different ways, and all came out ahead.  12 - 11 on the teasers for you, but don't get comfortable doing that two bets in the same game.  In the long run it will bite you in the behind, which I'm sure you already know. 
Tell MP nice call before the game for a change. 
                   Off to bed, later.





make that 13-11 


won both of my teasers today by the teased amounts 

talk bout feeling like you are getting the most out of your teasers 
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/19/2012 12:28:41 AM
yo 222.... you had Pits +3.5 I assume 
Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.