Renton vs. Kelly Slater - NCAAF Challenge

Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Renton vs. Kelly Slater - NCAAF Challenge
Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/21/2012 6:04:01 PM
I accept.

Post your terms.

I'm good with something like my NFL challenge with Gers.

3 Picks per week for 4 weeks

1 gold pick = 3 units

1 silver pick = 2 units

1 bronze pick = 1 unit

Sides only with small write ups.
Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/25/2012 7:52:28 PM
Man up Slater.

Lets do this. 
Kelly_Slater PM Kelly_Slater
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
 
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/26/2012 1:09:49 AM
KSlay here 

Ahhh 

BRNZE

 GLD

Is really friggin lame chief

Here's how it's going to go...

It's gonna be a the rest of the regular season in NCAAF.

We are not playing olympics we are playing total WIN'S vs LOSS's

Confirm your 3 best wagers - NO Over Unders

No bullshit lines <

At the end of the regular season who ever has the most victories wins the contest. If we tie I win because you are Canadian.

So far there has been 9 weeks of college football and there is 6 more left. 

Whoever has the most wins picking 3 games each week will be the winner. 

Play or suck it easy. 



GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 10/26/2012 5:00:36 AM
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/26/2012 6:31:37 AM
2 thuggish ruggish gangstaz going at it. 

I will watch this thread with much intent 

there has to be something on the line. 

something small.... like a hand written "Bator please" read type 

 post the loser has to write to the winner































or the loser has to do the other ones laundry for 2 weeks 


222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
 
222bad
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 10/26/2012 7:43:55 AM
   Loser has to pay the entry fee for Sully to enter a spelling bee.  Not to bad though, you're guaranteed your entry fee back if he can get past the first word.  I can see it now:







































































Moderator;  "Insane Sully, use the word cat in a sentence."

Sully smiling confidently: " I'm the coolest KAT on covers."
222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
 
222bad
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 10/26/2012 7:45:43 AM
too bad
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 10/26/2012 2:07:07 PM
Renton - College Hoops is upon us as well.


Looking forward to a nice season with ya and the rest of the guy in the BOX.



I haven't seen Trotter spouting off lately - I was going to accept his Guessing Game Challenge.



Renton Inspirations.

Posted using a mobile device.
Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/26/2012 7:49:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:

KSlay here 

Ahhh 

BRNZE

 GLD

Is really friggin lame chief

Here's how it's going to go...

It's gonna be a the rest of the regular season in NCAAF.

We are not playing olympics we are playing total WIN'S vs LOSS's

Confirm your 3 best wagers - NO Over Unders

No bullshit lines <

At the end of the regular season who ever has the most victories wins the contest. If we tie I win because you are Canadian.

So far there has been 9 weeks of college football and there is 6 more left. 

Whoever has the most wins picking 3 games each week will be the winner. 

Play or suck it easy. 




I'm in. Prepare for a Canadian style behind kicking. 


Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/26/2012 7:50:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GiLmo574:

Renton - College Hoops is upon us as well.


Looking forward to a nice season with ya and the rest of the guy in the BOX.



I haven't seen Trotter spouting off lately - I was going to accept his Guessing Game Challenge.



Renton Inspirations.


I can't wait for hoops...
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/26/2012 8:07:16 PM
NBA slightly > 
Kelly_Slater PM Kelly_Slater
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
 
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/27/2012 12:28:35 AM
My first two picks to start the contest are..

Louisiana Tech -30.5

Boise State -15.5 

One more on the way


Rocafella PM Rocafella
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 21463
 
Rocafella
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/27/2012 12:31:25 AM
since my mang bets dropped "thuggish ruggish" we must include bone thugs in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tzSjtuMGOQ

good luck ladies
Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/27/2012 10:43:18 AM
Rice - 3

Kansas + 19

N.C. State +7

Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/27/2012 11:10:37 AM
Rice - 3

Owls are at home, against an 0 - 7 Eagles squad. The Eagles tallest DB stands 6-1, with the starting corners 5-8 and 5-10. That will be a mismatch against the Owls 6-5 WR Taylor who is off to a great start. The Eagles are starting an untested QB in this tilt, giving the reigns to Favor who has only 8 pass attempts while playing at this level. The Eagles D line is smallish, meaning the bruising Owls RB Ross should tear it up behind his large O line.

Kansas + 19

This is a big line for a Longhorns team that can't defend. The Jayhawks O-line is massive compared to the Texas D-line. Kansas will win the battle in the trenches. It's risky, but I think the Jayhawks can keep it to a single digit loss.

N.C. State + 7

I don't see the separation that leads to a TD line. QB's are even, but the Wolfpack DB's have an advantage as the unit is very tall by college standards.
shrimp1958 PM shrimp1958
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 50021
 
shrimp1958
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 10/27/2012 11:17:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:

My first two picks to start the contest are..

Louisiana Tech -30.5...Name the score for the Bulldogs....

Boise State -15.5 

One more on the way


shrimp1958 PM shrimp1958
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 50021
 
shrimp1958
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 10/27/2012 11:18:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Renton:

Rice - 3

Owls are at home, against an 0 - 7 Eagles squad. The Eagles tallest DB stands 6-1, with the starting corners 5-8 and 5-10. That will be a mismatch against the Owls 6-5 WR Taylor who is off to a great start. The Eagles are starting an untested QB in this tilt, giving the reigns to Favor who has only 8 pass attempts while playing at this level. The Eagles D line is smallish, meaning the bruising Owls RB Ross should tear it up behind his large O line.

Kansas + 19

This is a big line for a Longhorns team that can't defend. The Jayhawks O-line is massive compared to the Texas D-line. Kansas will win the battle in the trenches. It's risky, but I think the Jayhawks can keep it to a single digit loss.

N.C. State + 7

I don't see the separation that leads to a TD line. QB's are even, but the Wolfpack DB's have an advantage as the unit is very tall by college standards.
I have never read about DB's height in a CFB writeup B4...GL........Glennon will keep them in this...
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/27/2012 11:20:31 AM
Renton I want some next... 


im the equivalency of a end game boss on a super nintendo game

funny thing is ... Renton already knows this... he wont back down

he wont win either though. Betsy is smoothness mixed with malice
I DONT GO DOWN EASY 


LOSER IS BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR 19.5 days 

winner gets to make an avatar with a covers check,hoodie, and hat on it and use it on this site 



Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/27/2012 11:21:43 AM
accept my terms or go clean up a spill in a hot tub or something 
Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/27/2012 11:49:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by shrimp1958:

I have never read about DB's height in a CFB writeup B4...GL........Glennon will keep them in this...

Just looking for an edge... doesn't mean it will be exploited, but at least it's something to go on.

If all our picks are coin flips, but one out of every ten picks an edge is exploited, it'll turn us chumps into successful cappers.
Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/27/2012 11:51:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

Renton I want some next... 


im the equivalency of a end game boss on a super nintendo game

funny thing is ... Renton already knows this... he wont back down

he wont win either though. Betsy is smoothness mixed with malice
I DONT GO DOWN EASY 


LOSER IS BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR 19.5 days 

winner gets to make an avatar with a covers check,hoodie, and hat on it and use it on this site 





You're up next. 

Once I finish Slater with a Hulk Hogan leg drop, you can post your terms.
Kelly_Slater PM Kelly_Slater
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
 
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/27/2012 5:01:57 PM







Louisiana Tech -30.5

Boise -15.5

Oregon State -3












sharpstick PM sharpstick
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8523
 
sharpstick
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/28/2012 1:10:28 AM
Kelly_Slater PM Kelly_Slater
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
 
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/28/2012 8:05:40 AM




KSlay 1-2 

Renton 2-1 


5 weeks to go yo



CalifDreamin PM CalifDreamin
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5598
 
CalifDreamin
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 10/28/2012 11:27:24 AM
Yo yo
Posted using a mobile device.
Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.