Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Put on your Big Boy Pants
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#26
Posted: 10/8/2012 9:06:00 AM
Hey cowboy, those cars that he builds require a Hell of a lot more talent t than it does to create aliases and clicking the submit button.

Let me ask you something, when you Google your name does anything come up? I mean your "Real" name? When you Google his, dozens and dozens of pages come up with interviews and articles written. I'd say that only someone with true skill and amazing talent could achieve.

Your claim to fame is picking underdogs on a gambling forum. And half assed at that.

All I had to do to find those Big-Boy Pants threads was Type in "165yds Big Boy Pants covers.com" into Google  and they all came up. It took no more than 5 minutes for me to show what an repetitive behind that you are.

And when Make-A-Wish runs an auction and has their plastered all over it, it is a pretty safe bet that they are in charge of that auction and are receiving the money. But I am sure that you would rather give your donations to the guy in the Santa hat outside of Walmart ringing the bell.

Next......


quote
mojo54 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mojo54
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 717
Location: California
#27
Posted: 10/8/2012 1:03:13 PM
quote
SwishSwish1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
SwishSwish1234
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1796
Location: United Kingdom
#28
Posted: 10/8/2012 1:30:07 PM
I know I'm a complete nobody around here in terms of status/respect and I accept that but I honestly don't see why you two don't get along with each other.

Slovak is one of my fave GD posters and 165 brings a great contrarian angle to covers alongside King Scorpio, Okay 165 has had his fair share of losses but haven't we all??? I even called out 165 when he was in the midst of his dog crazy betting days so if anyone thinks I'm here to stick up for 165, You're wrong. 

I just don't get it, Usually when two posters in the penalty box go at it, More often than not I will understand why they're bickering but you two guys are class acts, Just curious when/how did the first spot of bother between you come about??? 

Again, I'm not trying to butt in to be a big shot or something, Just couldn't sit back any longer reading two decent fellas going at it. 
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#29
Posted: 10/9/2012 12:05:26 AM
Swish, here is how this started. I do not think that it is cool that people are posting here under multiple names, it is underhanded and deceitful.

165yds is a General forum poster and all of a sudden decided to start bitching and taking shots at me because I was calling out SAFs here.

The reason why he doesn't agree with my feeling on the SAFs is because he is one and he sticks up for everyone else here who is and is also a trouble maker(RichardA, Woopdurritis, BMA/GBP, and many others)

He started all of this garbage with me after crowK got banned because Paul was a friend of mine that I know in real life and is the one who got me to join up here.

165yds is a worthless friggin loser who gets his rocks off following me around on this website and posting lies and bullshit and does nothing but disagree with whatever I post , just for the sake of disagreeing, not to mention he has got to be one of the most arrogant posters that this site has.  He goes into threads and talks so much garbage on people's plays and then after they win, he is NO WHERE to be found afterwards.





 
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#30
Posted: 10/9/2012 12:07:17 AM
165yds is the biggest garbage talker here who can't back up his big mouth.
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#31
Posted: 10/9/2012 12:15:28 AM
I also was in a cap or leave challenge with another member here last year and after I won the guy that I beat and I decided that he wouldn't have to leave and instead he couldn't start certain threads about a certain topic and this 165yds assclown comes in and says that the Loser in the contest didn't have to abide by the rules that I set instead of the self banning.

Who in the darn does this guy think that he is?

I would love to know what makes you think this guy is a "Class Act" All I see from him is arrogance and underdogs.
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 12972
Location: United States
#32
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:20:12 AM
For someone who doesn't care about SAF's you can't go more than two sentences without mentioning me and SAF in the same sentence.  Your obsession with SAF's is beyond creepy and disturbing.  I thought you didn't care about SAF's anymore?

Swish.... Slovak is one of Covers biggest jokes on this site.  All he does is make baseless accusations that he can't prove.  It started with him calling me SAF this SAF that from day one when there is zero evidence.  I do not have any other usernames,  it's a moot point because there's no point in arguing with him about this topic.  It's old and stale yet he can't stop talking about it because he's a psychopath.

As far as the handicapping challenge you were constantly breaking the rules that you set.  You were supposed to change up every other week who picks first because going first is a huge advantage.  You were coming out with excuse after excuse as to why you had to go first every week.  You had to go to the grocery store which was an hour away or some bullshit, the contest lost all integrity with his lies.
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 12972
Location: United States
#33
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:28:17 AM
Next......

.........................................

Explain why you constantly have that Meet up with Guys banner  on Covers at all times when you log in.  I've never seen this ad and I'm sure 95% of other Cover members haven't seen it either.   I'm sure you have a good lie as to why it's there for you constantly.

Would you say your first years on the site you were more than obsessed?  You stalked Sammy who is mentally disturbed and spent thousands of man hours reading and commenting on his threads.  You dedicated so much of your life to someone who isn't all there.  Would you say that was time well spent?

Wanna keep going? 

quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 12972
Location: United States
#34
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:43:29 AM
Now you're saying that i lived in the Help section??? Another HUGE friggin lie that you absolutely cannot prove.

.................................................

When you were in  SAF obsession mode when you first joined you lived in the help section.  Quick .....Covers help there's a tout.  Another tout help desk get them, I got another one etc etc.  More than half of your threads you started was crying about touts and SAF's like they needed your help.  So yes you did live there your first two years.

Once a rat always a rat.  
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#35
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:43:58 AM
More friggin lies from this douchebag. Here is the friggin capping challenge thread in question.

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101138950

Scalabrine set the friggin rules and nowhere in them did he say that we would take turns making picks. I wanted to do the picks as a hidden poll in case we liked the same play and he didn't want to. He set all of the rules and I told him from the start that it was not going to work right and he said that he didn't care.

We even had the same plays one week.

As far as that real guys Ad, I only had it pop up once and many people were complaining about screwy pop-up that they were getting.
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 12972
Location: United States
#36
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:50:19 AM
Reread that classic thread, you were insinuating that it was coming up for you quite a bit, meeting up with guys.  Why lie saying it only popped up once for you.  It's like you can't defend yourself without lying.  That's what this thread is for.  I suggest we just stop it now or this can go on for quite a while.
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 12972
Location: United States
#37
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:51:33 AM
Answer my other questions since you want to say next.

quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#38
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:53:35 AM
Answer what question?
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 12972
Location: United States
#39
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:53:52 AM
I'll check back tonight to see what other lies you have in store for me.
Don't worry I'll have more questions for you to answer .

Just say stop and this thread is over.  
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 12972
Location: United States
#40
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:55:24 AM
Talk about living in the help section in your early years.  You did say you never went there.

Do you think it was time well spent going after Sammy?

Answer those two and I'll have more for you tomorrow.

Wanna keep going?
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#41
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:56:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Now you're saying that i lived in the Help section??? Another HUGE friggin lie that you absolutely cannot prove.

.................................................

When you were in  SAF obsession mode when you first joined you lived in the help section.  Quick .....Covers help there's a tout.  Another tout help desk get them, I got another one etc etc.  More than half of your threads you started was crying about touts and SAF's like they needed your help.  So yes you did live there your first two years.

Once a rat always a rat.  


I called out touts and SAFs in the box.

You just didn't like it because you are doing the same garbage. That is why you constantly defend the losers SAFs here.


quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#42
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:58:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Talk about living in the help section in your early years.  You did say you never went there.

Do you think it was time well spent going after Sammy?

Answer those two and I'll have more for you tomorrow.

Wanna keep going?


So what I went after Sammy. I wasn't the only one sick of his nonsense here. There were lots of guys here busting his balls over his lies. His threads got sickening.
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#43
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:00:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

I'll check back tonight to see what other lies you have in store for me.
Don't worry I'll have more questions for you to answer .

Just say stop and this thread is over.  


The main liar here is YOU. You are the one trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. Not everyone here is an naive enough to fall for your charade.
quote
sparty444 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
sparty444
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9771
Location: Pitcairn
#44
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:02:58 AM

If Covers eliminated all of the SAF's they would have like 20 unique users

This site has been on a downward spiral for years.... now its just fleets of saf's trying to cash in on a hot run from one of their 1000 names.

Rjsizzle is just another one of those alias names.... had that username pegged a couple years ago.

quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#45
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:07:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Reread that classic thread, you were insinuating that it was coming up for you quite a bit, meeting up with guys.  Why lie saying it only popped up once for you.  It's like you can't defend yourself without lying.  That's what this thread is for.  I suggest we just stop it now or this can go on for quite a while.


Here is the friggin thread, where did I insinuate that ad was coming up quite a bit? Huh? Where? I logged on and it came up and switched to an asian mail order bride ad.

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101323054

More friggin lies from the King of Deception.
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11531
Location: United States
#46
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:09:22 AM

I have to agree 100% with Slovak. He is dead on with his comments. The SAF thing is a joke and the ones who are ALWAYS sticking up for them and saying they are okay are the ones USING them! Fact!

Also Slovak is correct on talking about the lies. This same guy has done the same thing to me and when you call him out and ask for links of the threads he NEVER EVER follows through

I have not a thing against said person posting plays and think he does okay, but the other garbage is a joke

Sparty, I think there would be a couple more than 20!! BTW - Damn comeback against IU! Looked bad for awhile

quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10845
Location: Indiana
#47
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:12:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sparty444:

If Covers eliminated all of the SAF's they would have like 20 unique users

This site has been on a downward spiral for years.... now its just fleets of saf's trying to cash in on a hot run from one of their 1000 names.

Rjsizzle is just another one of those alias names.... had that username pegged a couple years ago.



Yeah no garbage and what makes it even worse, when 165yds was boxed back in the middle of March, the RJsizzle name magically started posting again and made a couple threads. I called him out on it and he immediately stopped posting and didn't use that name again until freaking August.

Pretty funny the RJsizzle name goes dormant for over 2 months and then when 165yds gets boxed it starts making threads. Coincidence? I think not.
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17764
Location: New York
#48
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:18:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:

Swish, here is how this started. I do not think that it is cool that people are posting here under multiple names, it is underhanded and deceitful.

165yds is a General forum poster and all of a sudden decided to start bitching and taking shots at me because I was calling out SAFs here.

The reason why he doesn't agree with my feeling on the SAFs is because he is one and he sticks up for everyone else here who is and is also a trouble maker(RichardA, Woopdurritis, BMA/GBP, and many others)

He started all of this garbage with me after crowK got banned because Paul was a friend of mine that I know in real life and is the one who got me to join up here.

165yds is a worthless friggin loser who gets his rocks off following me around on this website and posting lies and bullshit and does nothing but disagree with whatever I post , just for the sake of disagreeing, not to mention he has got to be one of the most arrogant posters that this site has.  He goes into threads and talks so much garbage on people's plays and then after they win, he is NO WHERE to be found afterwards.






 


Everything said in that last paragraph is spot on.  165 is an arrogant prick who thinks he knows everything about everything when in reality he knows nothing about nothing.  The miserable darn probably hasnt been laid in years.
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 12972
Location: United States
#49
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:23:13 AM
sparty do you think RJ is going tout?  What would be the motivation for me to make that alias if I wasn't going tout with that username?

Slovak answer the question.  Do you think the time you spent on Sammy was time well spent?  All I want to hear out of your mouth is yes or no.  Your're starting to act like a politician who won't answer a simple question.  If you think you're on you heels now just wait.
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 12972
Location: United States
#50
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:26:39 AM
Theone I only tried to help you see the error of your ways those two weeks in your CFB thread and I was right in every game I commented on.  I even gave you the reason why I didn't like the play.  You got your panties in a bunch for no reason.  Don't worry I'll never enter your thread again and give you my opinion.
quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.