Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: ANALPOOPCREAM.... BANK ROBBERY
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#26
Posted: 10/2/2012 12:44:39 AM
yeah and its a lot more easier for you to be fully 100% cool with the situation that occurred with you, me, and covers help  then it would be for me correct

Hell I just wrote in another thread on here a couple days ago when people were bashing you that If I could forgive you then anyone could. Hardly ever have thrown that up in your face at all... all I said was regardless of the point of what you were trying to say to my good friend 222... you bringin up covers help in any  way at all  is always a subject you should avoid at all costs in my opinion .
quote
222bad send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
222bad
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
Location: United States
#27
Posted: 10/2/2012 1:54:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by trotter64:


you are missing my point, if he wants to run to the help section, more power to him... the point was... hello the point was, and I'm sure you read his post in the help section, how he was just asking a question and would handle things on his own, didn't want to be a rat, snitch... then within minutes, the rat and snitch went out the window... and was getting help and spilling the beans.

Had nothing to do with going to the help section... it was as I said in the post you are commenting about... WAS HIM CHANGING HIS MIND.... you get it... hello.... do you understand what i was saying, really not hard to see. 


    Actually a little over 300 minutes to be exact.  That was after offering the individual resolve if he'd come clean with the slanderous lies, to no avail.  My last response to you in this thread or in any other.   BOL  and may all your wagers be winners.

     Bets,   I remember the crap between you two, and understand why you'd chime in.  No need to get into garbage with him on my account, but thanks mane.  I totally understand why you responded the way you did, because of that previous crap.  Not worth your time or effort, IMO. 
quote
trotter64
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
trotter64
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Location: Pennsylvania
#28
Posted: 10/2/2012 7:14:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

had to just throw in the lil extra comment didnt ya

Me... I had to throw in the extra comment... really? this is not the first time you have done the same thing about... "That coming from you"...the last couple I just let go, but since you can't let it go, after i said I was wrong way back when... seems like you're looking to start.

quote
trotter64
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
trotter64
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Location: Pennsylvania
#29
Posted: 10/2/2012 7:22:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

yeah and its a lot more easier for you to be fully 100% cool with the situation that occurred with you, me, and covers help  then it would be for me correct

Hell I just wrote in another thread on here a couple days ago when people were bashing you that If I could forgive you then anyone could. Hardly ever have thrown that up in your face at all... all I said was regardless of the point of what you were trying to say to my good friend 222... you bringin up covers help in any  way at all  is always a subject you should avoid at all costs in my opinion .

If you're not 100% cool with it, then lets just make it 0% cool with it, because the digs you feel the need to send my way about it, after I said I was wrong... don't sit well with me.

It had nothing to do with the box and everything to do with the changing of his mind as of late... just like I said in the last sentence of that post. But you, saw me making a comment about the help section, and felt the need to make a lame comment about something I said I was wrong for doing.

Like I said before, it's obvious you still have a problem with it... so either let it go... or lets just go right back to where we left off... because it's been awhile since I used the .

quote
trotter64
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
trotter64
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Location: Pennsylvania
#30
Posted: 10/2/2012 7:37:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 222bad:

    Actually a little over 300 minutes to be exact.  That was after offering the individual resolve if he'd come clean with the slanderous lies, to no avail.  My last response to you in this thread or in any other.   BOL  and may all your wagers be winners.

     Bets,   I remember the crap between you two, and understand why you'd chime in.  No need to get into garbage with him on my account, but thanks mane.  I totally understand why you responded the way you did, because of that previous crap.  Not worth your time or effort, IMO. 

That's too funny! You tell bets... "It's not worth his time or effort"   REALLY

Do you not see how funny that seems coming from a guy who argues and bashes a guy here daily... then, runs to the help section claiming among others... "Forgery". 

Like I said in another post on that subject... he got the best of you for sure! Did you really think the box thought you sent him a PM admitting to being a sexual child molester? No really... were you really saying, "I need to go to the help section and find out the rules, because this is slanderous and forgery in my eyes" EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS JUNK  COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH... just to piss you off... and you played right into his hand.

You might just want to take your own advice... it's not worth your time or effort. 

Also... it was 300 minutes for one reason... the help section at times can be a long wait. Maybe i should have said... you went from, "I'll handle this on my own, don't want to be a rat or snitch" to OK, thanks for the help, forget that rat snitch stuff"... WITHIN A 24 HOUR PERIOD. There, that makes it look better, my bad... correction...less than 12 hours. 

Bottom line, as my first comment to you went... are you having a hard time making up your mind as of late? 
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#31
Posted: 10/2/2012 7:41:43 AM
well duh ... every single person even 99% of the mods knew you was wrong... you didnt have to fuckin admit it yourself for that to be fact 


and I can only assume the emoticon  would be the equivalency of your covers help topics pertaining to me... I know you been tryin to be a tough guy lately but get ahold of yourself. 


Its kind of strange usually AHD will aruge with anyone... even him seems to not think your worth the time ... I find that rather odd . 


Good Day 
quote
trotter64
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
trotter64
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Location: Pennsylvania
#32
Posted: 10/2/2012 8:05:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

well duh ... every single person even 99% of the mods knew you was wrong... you didnt have to fuckin admit it yourself for that to be fact 


and I can only assume the emoticon  would be the equivalency of your covers help topics pertaining to me... I know you been tryin to be a tough guy lately but get ahold of yourself. 


Its kind of strange usually AHD will aruge with anyone... even him seems to not think your worth the time ... I find that rather odd . 


Good Day 

Ok, cool, you just made it simple for me to see how you feel. 

If me saying I was sorry for doing what I did was not enough for you... then so be it. 

Also... did you ever think the reason AHD is not posting in those many threads I started... might be, BECAUSE HE CAN'T wait for them to make their way off the page... and posting in them, will keep them at the top of the page longer?

See... I know what i'm doing when it comes to AHD... he thinks by bumping old threads about me... they will get to me, because... THEY GET TO HIM! He does not like his name in bright lights. 

Find it rather odd did you say... again... it's because he can't stand his name and bashing front and center... get it?

I don't have to act like a tough guy... I am a tough guy. And from the looks of you in that pool you once used as an avatar... we know you're not. 
quote
LakeFavorite send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LakeFavorite
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 4396
Location: Mexico
#33
Posted: 10/2/2012 8:14:22 AM
Sully....please use two nn's when spelling TRANNY.

Carry on...
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
trotter64
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
trotter64
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Location: Pennsylvania
#34
Posted: 10/2/2012 9:21:53 AM
quote
trotter64
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
trotter64
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Location: Pennsylvania
#35
Posted: 10/2/2012 9:54:04 AM
Come out come out wherever you are analscoopdoer.  
quote
trotter64
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
trotter64
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Location: Pennsylvania
#36
Posted: 10/2/2012 2:11:58 PM
quote
hammer22 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
hammer22
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 9033
Location: Michigan
#37
Posted: 10/2/2012 2:31:00 PM
It's friggin hilarious people calling eachother "friends" on this site when they've never even met let alone know each others real name. Lol how lonely are some of u characters jesus
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
trotter64
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
trotter64
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Location: Pennsylvania
#38
Posted: 10/2/2012 7:01:02 PM
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#39
Posted: 10/2/2012 8:16:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by trotter64:


Ok, cool, you just made it simple for me to see how you feel. 

If me saying I was sorry for doing what I did was not enough for you... then so be it. 

Also... did you ever think the reason AHD is not posting in those many threads I started... might be, BECAUSE HE CAN'T wait for them to make their way off the page... and posting in them, will keep them at the top of the page longer?

See... I know what i'm doing when it comes to AHD... he thinks by bumping old threads about me... they will get to me, because... THEY GET TO HIM! He does not like his name in bright lights. 

Find it rather odd did you say... again... it's because he can't stand his name and bashing front and center... get it?

I don't have to act like a tough guy... I am a tough guy. And from the looks of you in that pool you once used as an avatar... we know you're not. 


I got twice as much heart as you and unlike you I actually handle my garbage in real life. You apparently dont know a thing bout me . All I know bout you is that when someone says something mean to you on the internet you go to covers help sayins help

Threats made against me ban this poster


mods do soemthing about this. My so called unbreakable ego was shattered by someone making a threat overthe internets ... ban that poster mods. Help ban this guy he made threats over the web. Give me a fuckin break lets be real here you dont know a fuckin thing bout me. You talked garbage to me in real life I promise you one thing. 

I WOULD BE THE ONE TO THROW THE FIRST PUNCH 


now continue on being another anti social guy on here thats hard to stomach the more and more he posts 
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#40
Posted: 10/2/2012 8:19:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hammer22:

It's friggin hilarious people calling eachother "friends" on this site when they've never even met let alone know each others real name. Lol how lonely are some of u characters jesus


dude this is all you ever say. You take the time to constantly get on here and read what others are saying. You take the time to log on withy our name and cheerlead fromt he sideline like your watching a soap opera. Only friggin time you post it criticize what someone here says. I understand im one of the first to actually comment back toy ou... its just everyone else realized you was a fool and this time I bought into it. Good day professional internet conversation criticizer .... wonder which one is more pathetic
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#41
Posted: 10/2/2012 8:22:32 PM
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#42
Posted: 10/2/2012 8:31:56 PM
Trotter has to be another one of those more fat then muscle kind of guys. HE screams "chubby boy" complex. Cuz im lean and toned and not a tub of Rotel tomatoes like you does not mean I dotn put in work.


Dont worry no need for you to execute a left click on covers help ... I didnt threaten you on neither of these posts. Just presented some facts to you . Enjoy the so called hundreds of thousands you make in your everyday life but then come on here and scream joy and act like you have never won garbage when you win a 100 dollar covers contest... yeah makes sense 
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#43
Posted: 10/2/2012 8:39:48 PM
Actually wtf 

wtf am I even doing in here... going back n forth with you again Trotter


Didnt I learn the first time its not worth even discussing garbage with you since you almost had me banned over our argument we have. Did I not learn right there that you are a TOXIC kind of personality that just leads to negative vibes or trouble from the principle. Shame on me for buying into this garbage. 


Not going to catch me slippin again so the first comment I make out of line to you gets me in trouble in some way or another here. darn that noise... I will let someone else fall into the Twatter Trap 
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#44
Posted: 10/2/2012 8:48:20 PM

that rant was classic!

do me now Iwin...

 

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11905
Location: United States
#45
Posted: 10/2/2012 9:17:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Trottersacunt:

i approve this messege!!!
Trotter you are a bullshitter
Talking all that trash then having the nerve to claim your from brick city, you train horses, you have a pizzeria, blah, blah, blah…
I'm calling bullshit!!! No way you come from brick city box like you!!!
Get real stupid! You train horses to stick person to your skank mama!
You've been owned by Bets, AHD and a couple other cats that called you out in the past for playing box so STFU already, you sound ridiculous, you friggin box, Or maybe I'll go get your mama & pimp her out on Garside Ave before I send her back to you so you can watch her darn some horses you trained!!! Fuckin mark!!! 


So we have a coward creating an SAF to talk trash. What a sad pathetic chicken garbage  darn you are

quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#46
Posted: 10/2/2012 9:25:08 PM
mods should ban both the alias and the user...
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#47
Posted: 10/2/2012 9:30:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

that rant was classic!

do me now Iwin...

 



with or without lube 
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11905
Location: United States
#48
Posted: 10/2/2012 9:32:59 PM
Have to agree with MP1. Ban the user
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#49
Posted: 10/2/2012 9:39:19 PM
I think we will all survive from this. 

Trotter doesnt really get along with to many people here so what posts he does make that are not gambling are usually in the negative light one way or another. It occupies and fills his time here when not gambling I guess. 

I talk some garbage myself and like to have fun but I dont come here to argue with people...... that whole BMA mess got out of hand I know but there was soemthing about BMA that just had to go . 

Now Trotter drop this garbage b4 I borrow one of your black rsi ninja stars and throw it at you 
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11905
Location: United States
#50
Posted: 10/2/2012 9:46:05 PM
A sad friggin SAF telling others they bring nothing
quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.