ANALPOOPCREAM.... BANK ROBBERY

Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: ANALPOOPCREAM.... BANK ROBBERY
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 12:21:14 PM
Straight from the AP... "A man was found laying face up, with a distended stomach this morning. He was found at Chicago's biggest sperm bank, filled to the brim with sperm spewing from every one of his orifices. Officials have no clue as to his ID... but he was found with a t-shirt of Arnold Schwarzenegger, mumbling, I'll be back. Police are asking for the public's help to ID this sick human piece of trash."

Could it be our very own Austin?  
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 12:24:44 PM
KGamehendge PM KGamehendge
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1973
 
KGamehendge
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 1:02:57 PM
Give it a rest loser.
25INSANESULLY PM 25INSANESULLY
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3594
New York
 
25INSANESULLY
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 1:19:55 PM
Hey KG you one of AUSTIN'S only friend you lowlife darn, stay out of threads that have nothing to do with you jerkoff. You are the 2nd most hated person on COVERS you cockmunching friggin trany........take a friggin hike...
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 1:20:35 PM
When I say so... not you, got it, jerk off. 
KGamehendge PM KGamehendge
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1973
 
KGamehendge
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 1:45:02 PM
Sully get off the meth your brain has deteriorated to the equivalence of an 8 year olds.
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 1:56:04 PM
222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
United States
 
222bad
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 5:58:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 25INSANESULLY:

Hey KG you one of AUSTIN'S only friend you lowlife darn, stay out of threads that have nothing to do with you jerkoff. You are the 2nd most hated person on COVERS you cockmunching friggin trany........take a friggin hike...
  And you're the least respected person on this site. Please go back to the mains, the Box doesn't need or want your childish bullshit. The same old garbage time after time, cockmunching this, cockmunching that, and a lot of tranny remarks.   I didn't know that the postal service hired teenagers. Find one credible poster in the Box who looks forward to your posts, and I'll admit I'm wrong, I'll shut up, and never reply to your nonsense again.  On second thought, don't bother, no need for me to waste my time chatting with you anyway, no more replies from me to you.
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 6:18:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 222bad:

  And you're the least respected person on this site. Please go back to the mains, the Box doesn't need or want your childish bullshit. The same old garbage time after time, cockmunching this, cockmunching that, and a lot of tranny remarks.   I didn't know that the postal service hired teenagers. Find one credible poster in the Box who looks forward to your posts, and I'll admit I'm wrong, I'll shut up, and never reply to your nonsense again.  On second thought, don't bother, no need for me to waste my time chatting with you anyway, no more replies from me to you.

I don't know you very well, but have seen a few posts that made me think you're a smart guy. But, have to say, recently, you have me puzzled... you recently went to the help section to ask a few questions, saying you would handle things on your own... then you changed your mind kinda quick and welcomed help from the covers team. Then you come here, showing your hate for Sully...talking about "Show me one poster who...blah blah blah" and then you say  "Never mind"... in the same thread.  

Just saying... you having a hard time making up your mind as of late? 
222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
United States
 
222bad
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 6:29:29 PM
    Don't know you very well either trotter, so I'm wondering what my thoughts or actions have to do with you, anyway?  I've got what I'd call a few friends here at covers, and that's enough for me.  You're probably better off concentrating on your AHD agenda then worrying or even thinking about me.  No actual hate for Sully, just for his constant filthy bullshit. In reality, if I don't read it or respond to it anymore, it probably shouldn't bother me.  BOL and may all your wagers be winners.
25INSANESULLY PM 25INSANESULLY
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3594
New York
 
25INSANESULLY
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 6:46:59 PM
Hey 222bad what's up buddy...once again you coming into a thread that has nothing to do with you and opening your box hole......you don't like my cockmunching, cock this cock that, which i find very odd......why because in the past you have stuck up for AHD way to many times, that being said maybe you are cockmunching him.....so if you don't like the b.s that i come up with, than don't come into a thread that has nothing to do with you and talk smack.......SO take your cockmunching AHD behind and go darn yourself, you friggin TRANY........
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19925
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 7:22:07 PM

I have to agree with 222 on this. I could care less how many of these stupid friggin threads you make and your agenda with AHD. Lame as hell as they are. But you are into friggin with him, so be it and keep it up as it means a lot to you

222 is spot on about Sully. He is no better than AHD. He can't make a friggin post where he doesn't talk about cock. But that is his thing. Talking about guy's cocks. If that is what Sully lives for, talking cock. So be it

trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 7:43:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 222bad:

    Don't know you very well either trotter, so I'm wondering what my thoughts or actions have to do with you, anyway?  I've got what I'd call a few friends here at covers, and that's enough for me.  You're probably better off concentrating on your AHD agenda then worrying or even thinking about me.  No actual hate for Sully, just for his constant filthy bullshit. In reality, if I don't read it or respond to it anymore, it probably shouldn't bother me.  BOL and may all your wagers be winners.

Well we agree on not knowing each other.  Your thoughts and or actions are open for public viewing and commenting on, and that's just what I felt like doing, that's all, no need to get your underwear in a bundle. You're right, don't read and or reply... and it won't bother you, but that's up to you. 
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 7:51:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

I have to agree with 222 on this. I could care less how many of these stupid friggin threads you make and your agenda with AHD. Lame as hell as they are. But you are into friggin with him, so be it and keep it up as it means a lot to you

222 is spot on about Sully. He is no better than AHD. He can't make a friggin post where he doesn't talk about cock. But that is his thing. Talking about guy's cocks. If that is what Sully lives for, talking cock. So be it


Agree with whoever you want, I'm not taking a poll to see who you side with. 

"Lame as they are"... you might be correct, but what's really funny about you... you, day after day, wanna talk about how lame, how stupid, how this, how that, others posts are, time and again. My little tussle with another is lame... but you day in, day out, trying to beat sense into some here in the PB with your posts are what... brilliant? No, really, explain why my bashing and comments are any different than yours... because it you? 

Would you like me to pull up a few dozen posts by you showing my point? You wanna bash others and the way the do things around here, including me... maybe you should worry about yourself and your actions. 
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 8:27:10 PM
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19925
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:13:38 PM
You are missing the point Trotter. Pull up one THREAD I started like this! Keep up the fight. It is not about bashing! Bash away all you want, the point was about starting a bunch of dumb as hell friggin threads. My apologies my opinion got your panties in a bunch
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:43:00 PM
I'm not missing the point and my undies are far from in a bunch. You are missing the point... you, day after day bash people in here, day after day, week after week, month after month. You go into there threads and do it. I happen to like to do it my way, starting a thread, so what is the difference? There is no difference, none. The only difference is you want to tell others how dumb their posts and or threads are... but yours are the best right? Listen, I'm not a crackhead punk kid... and you will never out talk me, that's a fact. You have a good shot with most of the others... but not me. 

"Pull up one THREAD"... if you read my reply correctly... I NEVER said you make "Threads"... my words were "Posts". But you had your undies in a bunch... and did not take the time to read, before you shot your mouth off.... no? 

How about this oh bright one... show me where in my first response to you I said... "Your THREADS"... knock yourself out. 
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:47:18 PM
I'm calling it a night 799... so I'll look forward to you pointing out to me where, as you said in CAPITAL letters.... I said, you start THREADS, bashing.

           
cubsin08 PM cubsin08
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 8382
New Jersey
 
cubsin08
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:50:06 PM

  The Cubs are going to lose 100 games and my friggin panties are in a bunch .

wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19925
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:59:31 PM
LOL! Have a good night Trotter. You still don't get it, but I don't give a darn. You bad out talker. You are so bad! 
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:59:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by trotter64:


I don't know you very well, but have seen a few posts that made me think you're a smart guy. But, have to say, recently, you have me puzzled... you recently went to the help section to ask a few questions, saying you would handle things on your own... then you changed your mind kinda quick and welcomed help from the covers team. Then you come here, showing your hate for Sully...talking about "Show me one poster who...blah blah blah" and then you say  "Never mind"... in the same thread.  

Just saying... you having a hard time making up your mind as of late? 



hilarious hearing this come from you out of all people 
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 11:34:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:




hilarious hearing this come from you out of all people 

you are missing my point, if he wants to run to the help section, more power to him... the point was... hello the point was, and I'm sure you read his post in the help section, how he was just asking a question and would handle things on his own, didn't want to be a rat, snitch... then within minutes, the rat and snitch went out the window... and was getting help and spilling the beans.

Had nothing to do with going to the help section... it was as I said in the post you are commenting about... WAS HIM CHANGING HIS MIND.... you get it... hello.... do you understand what i was saying, really not hard to see. 


trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 11:40:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

LOL! Have a good night Trotter. You still don't get it, but I don't give a darn. You bad out talker. You are so bad! 

Ohhh I get it, I get every bit of it. You, are the one who didn't get it, I knew what I was saying and before I replied to you, I made sure you didn't make any bashing THREADS<<< that's why I said you do your bashing in >>>>POSTS.

I bash by starting threads... you bash in posts. Tell me, what am I not getting?

Your constant bashing of MP, Sully for what they do is better than what I do? Try and sell that garbage to someone else. 

Like I said from jump street... would you like me to pull up a dozen or so bashing by you in POSTS you made, that seem dumb to me, like mine seem to you? 
trotter64 PM trotter64
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4360
Pennsylvania
 
trotter64
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/1/2012 11:50:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:




hilarious hearing this come from you out of all people 

By the way... awhile back, I told you I was wrong for what I did with the help section fiasco when I was new here... I thought we were cool with that. But, seems you can't let it go... if you like, we can go back to the way things once were. 
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/2/2012 12:34:48 AM
had to just throw in the lil extra comment didnt ya
Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.