Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: 165yds, the ultimate clueless darn
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10867
Location: Indiana
#1
Posted: 5/22/2012 12:46:23 AM
Shows his true loser colors.

bring it girl
quote
25INSANESULLY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
25INSANESULLY
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3594
Location: New York
#2
Posted: 5/22/2012 12:47:33 AM
This should be interesting.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10867
Location: Indiana
#3
Posted: 5/22/2012 12:48:58 AM
not really, he'll just disappear and post under one of his other names for a few days.
quote
25INSANESULLY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
25INSANESULLY
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3594
Location: New York
#4
Posted: 5/22/2012 12:58:19 AM
That's what pussssssys usually do ....am I right or no. Lol. Lets make this garbage interesting now.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
25INSANESULLY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
25INSANESULLY
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3594
Location: New York
#5
Posted: 5/22/2012 12:58:52 AM
Hey where's austinhoops been Slovak.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 13194
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 5/22/2012 7:55:13 AM

I'm all for charities like make a wish foundation but this isn't the place for it.  There are 1000's of forums you could go to and promote this.  

Let's say I buy a lego for a 7 year old.  What gaurantee do I have it's going to the charity?  I'm supposed to take the word of a stranger on the internet and think my money's safe?   Good thing nobody has ever been scammed at EBay before.

quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 13194
Location: United States
#7
Posted: 5/22/2012 7:56:16 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 25INSANESULLY:

Hey where's austinhoops been Slovak.

 

3 boxes of tissues and some Arnold pics has his time all tied up.

quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 13194
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 5/22/2012 7:57:46 AM
Why do you want to meet me?  The male dating sites you've been using haven't been working out?
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 13194
Location: United States
#9
Posted: 5/22/2012 7:59:05 AM
If we did meet Slovak I would do bad bad things to you and I'm not a violent person who looks for trouble but you need to get your behind kicked. 
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18148
Location: New York
#10
Posted: 5/22/2012 8:17:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

If we did meet Slovak I would do bad bad things to you and I'm not a violent person who looks for trouble but you need to get your behind kicked. 


165 please dont try to act like an internet tough guy. You are fuckin loser who probably doesnt have 1 friend in real life.  Now run along you box.
quote
standuley send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
standuley
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2955
Location: Zimbabwe
#11
Posted: 5/22/2012 8:20:35 AM
quote
standuley send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
standuley
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2955
Location: Zimbabwe
#12
Posted: 5/22/2012 8:24:15 AM

Now go buy that fuckin car from crow........................NOW!

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11904
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 5/22/2012 8:39:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

I'm all for charities like make a wish foundation but this isn't the place for it.  There are 1000's of forums you could go to and promote this.  

Let's say I buy a lego for a 7 year old.  What gaurantee do I have it's going to the charity?  I'm supposed to take the word of a stranger on the internet and think my money's safe?   Good thing nobody has ever been scammed at EBay before.

Do you friggin run covers fool???? NO! When YOU do, YOU can then decide what is and is not appropriate. Any forum is an appropriate place you friggin douche! It gets the word out there.

You are one sad punk POS!

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11904
Location: United States
#14
Posted: 5/22/2012 8:40:12 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 165yds:

If we did meet Slovak I would do bad bad things to you and I'm not a violent person who looks for trouble but you need to get your behind kicked. 

LOL! Your box behind would not do garbage. Zero percent chance.

quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18148
Location: New York
#15
Posted: 5/22/2012 8:43:48 AM
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10867
Location: Indiana
#16
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:02:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

If we did meet Slovak I would do bad bad things to you and I'm not a violent person who looks for trouble but you need to get your behind kicked. 


so if I met you, how many of you would there be?
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10867
Location: Indiana
#17
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:07:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

I'm all for charities like make a wish foundation but this isn't the place for it.  There are 1000's of forums you could go to and promote this.  

Let's say I buy a lego for a 7 year old.  What gaurantee do I have it's going to the charity?  I'm supposed to take the word of a stranger on the internet and think my money's safe?   Good thing nobody has ever been scammed at EBay before.



that same could be said for any charity that you donate money to genius. like the salvation army guys ringing the bell outside of Walmart. I would think that the Make-A-Wish organization is monitoring this auction very closely considering it has there corporate Logos plastered all over it. there probably are not too many scams being run by guys who are legit sellers and appear to be turning a consistent profit there. what would be the benefit of scamming someone for say 800 bucks for charity only to have your account banned and then you can't make anymore actual money there?

like I said, you are a clueless darn.
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11904
Location: United States
#18
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:09:21 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Slovak:



so if I met you, how many of you would there be?

He'd have to bring all of his SAF's!

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11904
Location: United States
#19
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:14:18 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Slovak:



that same could be said for any charity that you donate money to genius. like the salvation army guys ringing the bell outside of Walmart. I would think that the Make-A-Wish organization is monitoring this auction very closely considering it has there corporate Logos plastered all over it. there probably are not too many scams being run by guys who are legit sellers and appear to be turning a consistent profit there. what would be the benefit of scamming someone for say 800 bucks for charity only to have your account banned and then you can't make anymore actual money there?

like I said, you are a clueless darn.

Slovak. RJ is being himself. He has a thing for you so when he sees ANYTHING you post, he stalks it. This is a forum so for the most part that is part of things that get done. That is fine.

Yes, anyone can be running scams. But to attack something worthwhile without even looking to see what it is shows a true lack of character. It is pretty damn easy to be able to figure out what is and is not real on ebay! RJ/165 is just a sad lonely loser and that is not an opinion, that is fact

You are correct! He is one clueless darn!

quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10867
Location: Indiana
#20
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:14:30 AM
the best part was when he said "This is a gambling website than doesn't allow other website's on their premise."

 
pretty funny considering that almost every thread in the general forum has a link to some other site.
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18148
Location: New York
#21
Posted: 5/22/2012 10:17:21 AM
165 is a maggot, plain and simple.
quote
Kraze send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Kraze
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1121
Location: California
#22
Posted: 5/22/2012 11:30:59 AM
Interesting, as I thought "165yds" & "RJSizzle" were the same person after reading a very similar post from the both of them a long time ago. Never really chopped it up with his "165" side, but his "RJ" side is a fuckin clown!
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18148
Location: New York
#23
Posted: 5/22/2012 11:41:42 AM
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10867
Location: Indiana
#24
Posted: 5/22/2012 12:10:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kraze:

Interesting, as I thought "165yds" & "RJSizzle" were the same person after reading a very similar post from the both of them a long time ago. Never really chopped it up with his "165" side, but his "RJ" side is a fuckin clown!


when the RJsizzle name was created here, 165yds used it to blow himself like he was the God of Sports Gambling.

then a few months ago 165yds was boxed and the RJsizzle name magically came out of hibernation and made a few posts. I am sure that it was just a coincidence though.

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11904
Location: United States
#25
Posted: 5/22/2012 12:12:49 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Slovak:



when the RJsizzle name was created here, 165yds used it to blow himself like he was the God of Sports Gambling.

then a few months ago 165yds was boxed and the RJsizzle name magically came out of hibernation and made a few posts. I am sure that it was just a coincidence though.

Pretty amazing isn't it!?! Giving himself the internet handjobs he always says I do/did in the CBB forum.

quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.