MP launches new drink Bator-Ade..

Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 6  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: MP launches new drink Bator-Ade..
AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/21/2012 1:14:50 PM
It is a new juice based protein shake geared toward the underexploited juice swallowing athletic minded person-sexual market. It is 3 parts Bator man gravy and one part Bator ball sweat.

MP is the product spokesperson and has been testing it for years and swears by the stuff.

MP says "Sorry if I offended you but I thought that talking to you awhile on this board we were more then friendly but this Bator-Ade is so delicious i don't let one drop of it run down my chin!"




woopdurritis PM woopdurritis
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 22212
 
woopdurritis
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/21/2012 1:17:37 PM
Other members would have been banned for a post like this 
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/21/2012 1:18:26 PM
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/21/2012 1:18:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by woopdurritis:

Other members would have been banned for a post like this 


shut the darn up you box
AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/21/2012 1:21:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by woopdurritis:

Other members would have been banned for a post like this 


you are lying friggin pez dispenser
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/21/2012 1:42:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:

It is a new juice based protein shake geared toward the underexploited juice swallowing athletic minded person-sexual market. It is 3 parts Bator man gravy and one part Bator ball sweat.

MP is the product spokesperson and has been testing it for years and swears by the stuff.

MP says "Sorry if I offended you but I thought that talking to you awhile on this board we were more then friendly but this Bator-Ade is so delicious i don't let one drop of it run down my chin!"








michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/21/2012 1:53:03 PM
Time for ahd to be banned...for him to even think if this shows that he is a complete mental case....
Posted using a mobile device.
AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/21/2012 2:29:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

Time for ahd to be banned...for him to even think if this shows that he is a complete mental case....

wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 20529
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/21/2012 4:31:03 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

Time for ahd to be banned...for him to even think if this shows that he is a complete mental case....

WOW! You speak that garbage more than anyone combined! Shut your loser friggin behind up! You are a joke! All you do is post man sex, mom sex, juice eating garbage and you say someone else is mental?

You are covers number one sex freak mental case!

wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 20529
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/21/2012 4:33:35 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by woopdurritis:

Other members would have been banned for a post like this 

LOL! You tell 'em Woop! It didn't work when you post garbage like this, so it is okay I guess 

 

Posted using a Big Bad iPad.

 

 

gilligansisland PM gilligansisland
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2180
 
gilligansisland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/21/2012 7:52:07 PM
Dog garbage thread.         
BIGfnPOO PM BIGfnPOO
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 15837
 
BIGfnPOO
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/21/2012 8:05:43 PM
ban this whole fkn thread






RANGERS -170  SHMUCKS
BIGfnPOO PM BIGfnPOO
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 15837
 
BIGfnPOO
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/21/2012 8:07:46 PM
u both have got a year or two left to change the defective way you think ,process, speak such vile atrocities. Afraid after that you will be 30 and than alas it shall be to late. Think fellas.  To say such vile things is  a sign of mental defect.    a publik serv announc. from the MAYOR poo
Megamaniak PM Megamaniak
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 12557
 
Megamaniak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/21/2012 8:12:16 PM
Part Man Chowder Part Ball Sweat... All Bator.  
dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27850
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/21/2012 8:13:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by woopdurritis:

Other members would have been banned for a post like this and then simply create or use an old alias to come back


fixed it for ya
AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/21/2012 8:57:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gilligansisland:

Dog garbage thread.         


friggin old person is back! i love how after SO many months you remember the smell of my fool and track me down and post in my thread....i miss you too you old friggin piece of garbage. how is walking back and forth to your Carl's Jr job working out???


AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/22/2012 1:11:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

u both have got a year or two left to change the defective way you think ,process, speak such vile atrocities. Afraid after that you will be 30 and than alas it shall be to late. Think fellas.  To say such vile things is  a sign of mental defect.    a publik serv announc. from the MAYOR poo

please clarify. are you talking to or about me??????????? 
philo99 PM philo99
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 6075
 
philo99
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/22/2012 1:52:22 AM
  pretty gross 
gilligansisland PM gilligansisland
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2180
 
gilligansisland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/22/2012 9:55:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:



friggin old person is back! i love how after SO many months you remember the smell of my fool and track me down and post in my thread....i miss you too you old friggin piece of garbage. how is walking back and forth to your Carl's Jr job working out???


I don't have a job at Carls.How's life in the projects of Chicago?No wonder why your so bitter and hateful,your life sucks. Anyway, almost every post you make has to do with man sex,you should just give in to your urges and find yourself a boyfriend.

starwink PM starwink
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 24201
 
starwink
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/22/2012 10:47:13 AM
 














  Batorade
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:00:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Megamaniak:

Part Man Chowder Part Ball Sweat... All Bator.  



AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:21:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Megamaniak:

Part Man Chowder Part Ball Sweat... All Bator.  

do you mind if we use that as the slogan??

michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/22/2012 12:01:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gilligansisland:

I don't have a job at Carls.How's life in the projects of Chicago?No wonder why your so bitter and hateful,your life sucks. Anyway, almost every post you make has to do with man sex,you should just give in to your urges and find yourself a boyfriend.

LMAO...you know is is a soft box box...one smack and he would cry like a girl...
AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/22/2012 12:22:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

LMAO...you know is is a soft box box...one smack and he would cry like a girl...

well said cock breath...is is a soft box box...put the cock down before you type you stupid darn ...
AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/22/2012 8:58:36 PM
page 2 thank you
Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 6  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.