FRIDAY'S 33-7 YTD

Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: FRIDAY'S 33-7 YTD
Infamous3One PM Infamous3One
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 212
 
Infamous3One
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:40:40 PM
Once again my thread got moved out of the NBA forum and I didn't even post my twitter. I want to see somebody explain this one

New Orleans +12




blueandorange PM blueandorange
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2939
 
blueandorange
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:41:28 PM
jrsteel1 PM jrsteel1
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1736
 
jrsteel1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:42:51 PM
Weird it was moved into WEBSITE PROMOTIONS lol crazy!!!!
YungGun PM YungGun
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 286
 
YungGun
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:44:19 PM
BOL 
liontri PM liontri
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4675
 
liontri
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:47:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Infamous3One:

Once again my thread got moved out of the NBA forum and I didn't even post my twitter. I want to see somebody explain this one

New Orleans +12




I would suggest you not post your record on the title, mate. Just make a normal title and post your record once in the message. Because with a record like that on the title, a lot of blokes will give you garbage and will try to get you banned.
Hungry11 PM Hungry11
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5833
 
Hungry11
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:51:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Infamous3One:

Once again my thread got moved out of the NBA forum and I didn't even post my twitter. I want to see somebody explain this one

New Orleans +12




hey there, gl tonight, dont let the little things get to you man, winning bets and making money is the MO.
BoomMoneyInBANK PM BoomMoneyInBANK
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 841
 
BoomMoneyInBANK
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:51:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by liontri:

I would suggest you not post your record on the title, mate. Just make a normal title and post your record once in the message. Because with a record like that on the title, a lot of blokes will give you garbage and will try to get you banned.

lol so you think if people post their record they will get banned....

KingScorpio PM KingScorpio
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 19419
 
KingScorpio
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:53:52 PM
flash in the pan
Yung_Moolah PM Yung_Moolah
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 902
 
Yung_Moolah
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:55:12 PM
OKKID PM OKKID
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1677
 
OKKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:57:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Infamous3One:

Once again my thread got moved out of the NBA forum and I didn't even post my twitter. I want to see somebody explain this one

New Orleans +12






You re a stupid darn
OKKID PM OKKID
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1677
 
OKKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:57:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by liontri:

I would suggest you not post your record on the title, mate. Just make a normal title and post your record once in the message. Because with a record like that on the title, a lot of blokes will give you garbage and will try to get you banned.


And you re a stupid darn
RAXX PM RAXX
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 40
 
RAXX
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:00:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by liontri:

I would suggest you not post your record on the title, mate. Just make a normal title and post your record once in the message. Because with a record like that on the title, a lot of blokes will give you garbage and will try to get you banned.

lol who? the guys charging money?
RMLoxly888 PM RMLoxly888
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 459
 
RMLoxly888
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:03:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by OKKID:



And you re a stupid darn


Look at this stupid darn going around calling everyone stupid people. What a stupid darn.
LVTruck PM LVTruck
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 21461
 
LVTruck
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:17:44 PM
It's so hard to read through my thread,7 pages of post,I have many followers, and after many request, I set up twatter account..
Hitting 80% makes me great,I'm just trying to help,
 some  -180 ml, but 80% is 80% 
Now covers, and all the haters want me out. 

Please stand up for this injustice..............


Just STFU and post Your plays
liontri PM liontri
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4675
 
liontri
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:18:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RMLoxly888:



Look at this stupid darn going around calling everyone stupid people. What a stupid darn.
Don't pay attention to that bloke, mate. That is just how those Canadians are, uneducated, and uncivilized.
LVTruck PM LVTruck
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 21461
 
LVTruck
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:19:48 PM

NBA
[711] N.O. HORNETS +11½-110

1100 / 1000


Black cat box,
weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76864
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:42:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LVTruck:

It's so hard to read through my thread,7 pages of post,I have many followers, and after many request, I set up twatter account..
Hitting 80% makes me great,I'm just trying to help,
 some  -180 ml, but 80% is 80% 
Now covers, and all the haters want me out. 

Please stand up for this injustice..............


Just STFU and post Your plays


Ad nauseum...
kristina09 PM kristina09
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 441
 
kristina09
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:24:02 PM
FAMOUS ! I can't believe they banned u . I feel really sad when I can't find ur thread . Even thou we lose on NO today but its ok i only put in 50 bucks . to be hornest I like SAN alot but i just can not fade u , and can't lay off either, cuz i don't want to regreted not to follow u . Can u still post ur picks in here ? if not can u email me ? I will send u private message . T/Y hope they release u soon . 
OKKID PM OKKID
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1677
 
OKKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:36:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by liontri:

Don't pay attention to that bloke, mate. That is just how those Canadians are, uneducated, and uncivilized.


Netherlands 
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:52:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kristina09:

FAMOUS ! I can't believe they banned u . I feel really sad when I can't find ur thread . Even thou we lose on NO today but its ok i only put in 50 bucks . to be hornest I like SAN alot but i just can not fade u , and can't lay off either, cuz i don't want to regreted not to follow u . Can u still post ur picks in here ? if not can u email me ? I will send u private message . T/Y hope they release u soon . 


I bet this small paragraph took you about 10min. to type up  -  you tried to mistype, poor grammar, bad spelling, etc...


S-A-F . . .  SAF! SAF! SAF!



You. Stupid. darn.  
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:53:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by OKKID:



You re a stupid darn





You're OK, KID.    
kristina09 PM kristina09
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 441
 
kristina09
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:46:05 AM
Gilmo . Why u care when its not ur thread . ur lucky that ur not stand in front of me otherwise i'd SMACK u left and rigth for go in into people threads and bashed them around .  STFO & GTFO fool .
LVTruck PM LVTruck
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 21461
 
LVTruck
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:53:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kristina09:

Gilmo . Why u care when its not ur thread . ur lucky that ur not stand in front of me otherwise i'd SMACK u left and rigth for go in into people threads and bashed them around .  STFO & GTFO fool .
standuley PM standuley
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2955
 
standuley
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:56:04 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by kristina09:

Gilmo . Why u care when its not ur thread . ur lucky that ur not stand in front of me otherwise i'd SMACK u left and rigth for go in into people threads and bashed them around .  STFO & GTFO fool .

 

 

YEAH. GILMO U STFO, WHAT GIVS YUS TEH RGHIT TWO CMOE IN INTO THES GUIYS SIHT AND BASH THIS MOTHER guy HEAD IN.......

GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 4/7/2012 1:04:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kristina09:

Gilmo . Why u care when its not ur thread . ur lucky that ur not stand in front of me otherwise i'd SMACK u left and rigth for go in into people threads and bashed them around .  STFO & GTFO fool .


Well . ook i c nw ..., soo ths is how it izz whn i cc it izz..  .  .  OOK


            



Dumb. friggin. ED. E. ITS  



Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.