michaelpaul....

Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: michaelpaul....
Messier-11 PM Messier-11
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 10861
 
Messier-11
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:20:53 PM
just got a nice PM from covers team asking me to stop bashing members. They said you have been complaining a lot lately. Are you really that big of a vagina? I went into your tennis forum thread and simply commented how it was weird to me that you try and act like a decent guy in that forum, but are a prick in all of the other sections. You run and cry to covers team and get my comment deleted. You crack me up. You bump old threads of mine about my ex girl friend every other day and I'm the one who has to stop bashing? Suck my person you piece of monkey garbage
Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
Ontario
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:23:06 PM

Another friggin classic.
Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
Ontario
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:24:51 PM
On the bright side at least they didn't box you like they did Slovak. Hell I think he's been in chains for over a month now because MP bitched about him.
captjohn67 PM captjohn67
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12821
Alabama
 
captjohn67
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:32:38 PM
that's fucked up
ocd PM ocd
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Delaware
 
ocd
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:41:05 PM

i usually never check my sh*t here but i happily went to my inbox hoping id get a new personal email from some covers higer ups about this. all i got was the riz and his baseball contest....

hey mp, its lunch time in the big apple, time for you to flip d*cks for 10 dollars a pop at central park....

 

Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:44:26 PM
I've been boxed for almost a month because michaelpaul1 went crying to the covers team because I posted his love message to MrBator in one of his losing threads in the MMA forum. they even deleted the post that I made. he feels that he is allowed to post whatever happy friggin garbage that he wants against members in the general forums, but if you say anything to him, he gets his speed dial rolling and starts sending out private messages.


ocd PM ocd
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Delaware
 
ocd
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:45:14 PM

meant "higher" ups. dont want to offend the suits....

oh and merry christmas  to you as well dopa....

my bad...

wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:49:50 PM

Yep! HE is one sad sorry darn. It would be one thing if he didn't come into every thread in the PB and post man sex/mom/sperm 24/7, but he does. How the darn can you whine like a friggin girl when you do this garbage

He will soon be in this thread slamming all who call this tool out for the hypocrite he is

Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:55:29 PM
I am sure the SAF machine 165yds will be in here shortly to tell everyone that what michaelpaul1 is doing is justified.
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
California
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 1:00:04 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Slovak:

I am sure the SAF machine 165yds will be in here shortly to tell everyone that what michaelpaul1 is doing is justified.

 

SAF machine??   

wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 1:02:15 PM
Yes, SAF machine! You are correct Slovak
Renton PM Renton
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6240
Ontario
 
Renton
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 1:04:08 PM
SAF Machine 

Bumping Old Threads 
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 3:23:53 PM
Jaysvdubwhat PM Jaysvdubwhat
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 23759
Ontario
 
Jaysvdubwhat
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 5:07:34 PM
is it safe to say he's one of the mods...Child?
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 6:36:44 PM
Quit lying Mess, we both know they never mentioned names in the letter.  Maybe it was several people complaining, why just him?  Any evidence, of course not.

Put your big boy pants on.
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
California
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 6:39:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Renton:

SAF Machine 

Bumping Old Threads 

 

           

starwink PM starwink
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 24201
Maryland
 
starwink
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 7:00:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Quit lying Mess, we both know they never mentioned names in the letter.  Maybe it was several people complaining, why just him?  Any evidence, of course not.

Put your big boy pants on.


Your friend Michaelpaulpenis is a coward and shut your friggin piehole. 
Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 7:07:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Quit lying Mess, we both know they never mentioned names in the letter.  Maybe it was several people complaining, why just him?  Any evidence, of course not.

Put your big boy pants on.


They didn't have to mention his name numbnuts, his post was deleted and he received a message telling him to stop bashing.

in our world 2 + 2 = 4

Put your common sense pants on.


Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 7:10:50 PM
michaelpaul1 sure the Hell didn't deny ratting me out when I accused him and I didn't receive any message from anyone.
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 8:34:50 PM

darn MP1!

Almost as bad as the one darn horrible capper  named RJSizzle

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 8:37:01 PM
Its funny how MP can go around talkin garbage but then goes and Pm's mods when retaliation gets sent back his way.. and he is allowed to bash ppl in their losing plays like he does the ones I lose in.. making me start to wonder bout garbage around here as well
Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 8:46:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

Its funny how MP can go around talkin garbage but then goes and Pm's mods when retaliation gets sent back his way.. and he is allowed to bash ppl in their losing plays like he does the ones I lose in.. making me start to wonder bout garbage around here as well


that 165yds fool is no friggin better. if you go and look at his posts, most of them are just arrogant bash posts in people's threads because the 165yds has turned into the creator's "Other Name" used for bashing. I'd like to know how many names that guy actually has here.

He even tried to pull some bullshit with greyhound and greyhound put him in his place.

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101253946
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 9:11:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:

michaelpaul1 sure the Hell didn't deny ratting me out when I accused him and I didn't receive any message from anyone.



Why would one bother even defending themselves against your delusional and psychotic SAF bullshit.  
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 9:12:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

darn MP1!

Almost as bad as the one darn horrible capper  named RJSizzle

You aren't 1/5 the capper RJ is and never will be.  Why we continue to mention a poster who isn't even here is mindboggling.
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/2/2012 9:13:42 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Slovak:



that 165yds fool is no friggin better. if you go and look at his posts, most of them are just arrogant bash posts in people's threads because the 165yds has turned into the creator's "Other Name" used for bashing. I'd like to know how many names that guy actually has here.

He even tried to pull some bullshit with greyhound and greyhound put him in his place.

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101253946

WOW! Having Greyhound of all people! That is sad as darn!

Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.