Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Iw1nbets thinks the feds brought down the twin towers
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#1
Posted: 10/17/2011 10:59:05 PM
friggin idiot....


quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#2
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:00:39 PM
where are you 9/11 denying fucktard???
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#3
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:05:31 PM
his stupid behind thinks it is ok to post on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 that it was a government inside job and that the people who died are not heroes.......he is a friggin idiot and a friggin loser....

quote
humbleness1235 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
humbleness1235
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10185
Location: Wisconsin
#4
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:08:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:

friggin idiot....


TO EACH THEIR OWN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAD TO COMMENT...YOU LOOK A LITTLE  TALKING TO YOURSELF

quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#5
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:08:16 PM
wow this is the first time iw1nbets ever has shut the darn up!!!

9/11 denying friggin idiot...
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#6
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:09:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

TO EACH THEIR OWN

 

HAD TO COMMENT...YOU LOOK A LITTLE  TALKING TO YOURSELF


i looked a little  so you came in here to make your best  moves on me???
quote
BOOKYMAN65 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BOOKYMAN65
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10212
Location: New York
#7
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:10:35 PM
can someone convince 1win to come in here since he's talking all that garbage in that thread.

quote
humbleness1235 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
humbleness1235
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10185
Location: Wisconsin
#8
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:11:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:


i looked a little  so you came in here to make your best  moves on me???
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#9
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:12:41 PM
iw1n is a little garbage talking girl...
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58468
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#10
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:13:29 PM
hilarious... this is how much i got the lil girl party panties in a bunch..


quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58468
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#11
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:14:15 PM
reaching as hard as he can.. saw some peeps didnt like what I said that day.. and thats literally the only thing he has on me... this thread is fuckin more pathetic then your rhetoric to a covers help official 
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58468
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#12
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:14:36 PM
this is what happens when you private message bookyman and have him write your pre war speeches 
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#13
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:15:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

hilarious... this is how much i got the lil girl party panties in a bunch..



you are my little friggin lapdog...i call and you come running....little girl...

quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58468
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#14
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:15:44 PM
u all have fun with this thread... best to keep u all contained in one area so none of the rest of us catch the sickness.... have fun private messaging eachother so u can be in cohersion with eachother to mount this victorious attacks 
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#15
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:16:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

reaching as hard as he can.. saw some peeps didnt like what I said that day.. and thats literally the only thing he has on me... this thread is fuckin more pathetic then your rhetoric to a covers help official 

stupid friggin idiot cannot see the truth about 9/11 and talks garbage on that holy day...LOSER...WEAK MINDED...DOUCHE BAG....
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58468
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#16
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:16:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:


you are my little friggin lapdog...i call and you come running....little girl...



nice try on reverse psychology... to bad that anyone with a brain bigger with a gerbils can read right through you and realize who is the pathetic one over this fuckin thread
quote
misfits send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
misfits
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3720
Location: Nevada
#17
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:17:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

reaching as hard as he can.. saw some peeps didnt like what I said that day.. and thats literally the only thing he has on me... this thread is fuckin more pathetic then your rhetoric to a covers help official 
i was on ur side then and now. think the same as you. anyone with half a brain does.
also...snitches need stitches
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#18
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:17:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

u all have fun with this thread... best to keep u all contained in one area so none of the rest of us catch the sickness.... have fun private messaging eachother so u can be in cohersion with eachother to mount this victorious attacks 

delusional weak minded simpleton who thinks there is a 9/11 conspiracy...jesus you are an idiot....
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58468
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#19
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:18:31 PM
successful thread bro. 

Welp im out .. Im going to go talk to my internet friends now.. You all have a blast in here y0.. Dont forget someone out there loves you.
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58468
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#20
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:18:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by misfits:

i was on ur side then and now. think the same as you. anyone with half a brain does.
also...snitches need stitches


quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#21
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:19:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:



nice try on reverse psychology... to bad that anyone with a brain bigger with a gerbils can read right through you and realize who is the pathetic one over this fuckin thread

did i hurt your feelings???

careful i am wearing a wire and will run to the help box if you piss me off....IDIOT
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58468
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#22
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:19:40 PM
see ya austin... I know a bunch of peeps are going to light this thread up yo since your the shizznit.. so u wont have time to darn with me.. u guys just dont party to hard now ya hear.. 
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58468
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#23
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:20:19 PM
no I must of hurt yours... hence.. this thread


quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#24
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:21:36 PM
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#25
Posted: 10/17/2011 11:22:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

see ya austin... I know a bunch of peeps are going to light this thread up yo since your the shizznit.. so u wont have time to darn with me.. u guys just dont party to hard now ya hear.. 

that's right little friggin rat dog. shut the darn up and get back in your garbage hole.....
quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.