Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 9 of 12 «  7 8 9 10 11   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Anniversary of the controlled demolitions
gers
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 888sport.com |
gers
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8620
Location: Canada
#201
Posted: 9/12/2011 6:56:12 AM
Bets I try so stay away from this subject your still a good guy and will not turn on you.

By the way how does everyone feel about supporting terrorists in Libya who have admitted killing troops in Afghanistan and Iraq to overthrow another fool.
quote
gers
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 888sport.com |
gers
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8620
Location: Canada
#202
Posted: 9/12/2011 7:04:39 AM
Too many people made the mistake of not calling in sick and went to work that day sad day
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#203
Posted: 9/12/2011 8:32:55 AM
the fact of the matter is that this is the 10 year anniversary. it is an opportunity for the nation to look back and remember all of the heroes and amazing people who were lost on this day 10 years ago. we as americans lost a great deal that day and owe all those who died a moment to reflect on them and what their lives meant to us. there is a time and a place for debate, but to pick this day of all 365 days of the year to get additional page views and promote a political agenda is shameful. i was moved by all the ceremonies and think these people deserve more respect than you gave them. 
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#204
Posted: 9/12/2011 8:35:03 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:

the fact of the matter is that this is the 10 year anniversary. it is an opportunity for the nation to look back and remember all of the heroes and amazing people who were lost on this day 10 years ago. we as americans lost a great deal that day and owe all those who died a moment to reflect on them and what their lives meant to us. there is a time and a place for debate, but to pick this day of all 365 days of the year to get additional page views and promote a political agenda is shameful. i was moved by all the ceremonies and think these people deserve more respect than you gave them. 

 

quote
Hugh_Jorgan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 12722
Location: New York
#205
Posted: 9/12/2011 9:14:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:

the fact of the matter is that this is the 10 year anniversary. it is an opportunity for the nation to look back and remember all of the heroes and amazing people who were lost on this day 10 years ago. we as americans lost a great deal that day and owe all those who died a moment to reflect on them and what their lives meant to us. there is a time and a place for debate, but to pick this day of all 365 days of the year to get additional page views and promote a political agenda is shameful. i was moved by all the ceremonies and think these people deserve more respect than you gave them. 

This is well stated 

AHD is still a tool, though 
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#206
Posted: 9/12/2011 9:23:14 AM
bets, as a former welder I can tell you that just because you read that steel melts(to molten liquid) at a certain high temperature doesn't mean that steel does not become soft, lose it's strength and bend when it heats up, and those towers were on fire for awhile before they came crashing down. and you must also take into account all of the weight that that damaged middle section was supporting for all of that time. it's not like there were several 1,000 foot steel beams running from the ground to the roof you know? so when all of those tons of building from the upper floors(plus the weight of the crashed jet) started to weigh in on the damaged section, the rest was simply a domino effect. you have to remember, those building were massive structures that suffered some major major damage. it wasn't like they got hit by the jets in the very top, but more so in a place that was needed to support all of the weight from above.

here is another example of something starting to melt that technically shouldn't. glass melts around 1500 degrees, but if you take a typical camp fire(which is obviously not 1500 degrees) and throw a beer bottle into it, after a short while, the glass will be come soft and become disfigured.

after crashing 2 fully fueled jet planes into those buildings, the "controlled demolition" would have been completely unnecessary because eventually those buildings were going to come down.

as far as building #7, I don't really know much about the whole thing because I wasn't there, nor did I see any video of that building coming down, just what i read about it.

if the government was going to "demolish" the buildings, they could have done it immediately after the planes hit the buildings. having them on fire for 30 minutes and sending rescue teams into them and then blowing them up doesn't make much sense.
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#207
Posted: 9/12/2011 9:29:29 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Slovak:

bets, as a former welder I can tell you that just because you read that steel melts(to molten liquid) at a certain high temperature doesn't mean that steel does not become soft, lose it's strength and bend when it heats up, and those towers were on fire for awhile before they came crashing down. and you must also take into account all of the weight that that damaged middle section was supporting for all of that time. it's not like there were several 1,000 foot steel beams running from the ground to the roof you know? so when all of those tons of building from the upper floors(plus the weight of the crashed jet) started to weigh in on the damaged section, the rest was simply a domino effect. you have to remember, those building were massive structures that suffered some major major damage. it wasn't like they got hit by the jets in the very top, but more so in a place that was needed to support all of the weight from above.

here is another example of something starting to melt that technically shouldn't. glass melts around 1500 degrees, but if you take a typical camp fire(which is obviously not 1500 degrees) and throw a beer bottle into it, after a short while, the glass will be come soft and become disfigured.

after crashing 2 fully fueled jet planes into those buildings, the "controlled demolition" would have been completely unnecessary because eventually those buildings were going to come down.

as far as building #7, I don't really know much about the whole thing because I wasn't there, nor did I see any video of that building coming down, just what i read about it.

if the government was going to "demolish" the buildings, they could have done it immediately after the planes hit the buildings. having them on fire for 30 minutes and sending rescue teams into them and then blowing them up doesn't make much sense.

 

and who would want to live in such a country, if they believe it was a demolition and carry on taking their daughter to dance class in such a country.  Get a grip Bets

quote
NoWorries21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
Location: Texas
#208
Posted: 9/12/2011 9:46:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

1. not worried bout Hoffa's body.

2. If im a prick for questioning some very sketchy answers over a event that caused thousands of deaths... then so be it...
THis is not the problem here bud. It doesnt matter who did it at this point. We are celebrating and remembering the lives of those that lost them that day. Firefighters to workers. As an American, no matter who caused it, How can you not be touched by those ceremonies. Hell I didnt know anyone personally there and I cried a little a few different times. 

I am not oblivious to the fact that it may have been an inside job. I dont know. I have watched all that garbage. There are some questions I have. Helll I thought it was odd that those documentaries that were all over yesterday were done so well. I mean who almost dies and says hell I need to start videoing this instead of lets get the hell outta here. I mean they asked questions like they already new it was gonna be a documentary. Just a bit odd to me. Regardless saying some of this stuff u did is very distasteful.
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#209
Posted: 9/12/2011 9:59:41 AM

NoWorries21 'I am not oblivious to the fact that it may have been an inside job'

Don't these conspiracy theorists know what all sensible adults have learned from their own personal lives?

That it's almost impossible to keep a secret? Even a small one?

Yet , not one word, one syllable, has leaked out in 10 YEARS.

Three people can keep a secret. But only if two are dead.

Making the proposition of containing a secret in the 9/11 case even more implausible than it already is, anyone with knowledge of a 9/11 conspiracy who came forward could expect to receive very large sums of money from the media.

And if we are to believe the conspiracy theorists, not only were the multitudinous conspirators so incredibly efficient that they never once did anything wrong that revealed, even remotely, their existence, but not one of them has become disgruntled and wants to strike a bargain with the authorities (most likely immunity from prosecution for his testimony against the others), no ex-wife or mistress has decided to get even by talking, and not one of the members of the conspiracy or the cover-up has wanted to clear his conscience on his deathbed.

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#210
Posted: 9/12/2011 10:02:15 AM

NoWorries21 'I am not oblivious to the fact that it may have been an inside job'

 

The NIST report took 10,000 pages to consider in VERY FINE DETAIL, just how and why the buildings collapsed.

World Trade Center Disaster Study

On August 21, 2002, with funding from the U.S. Congress through FEMA, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) announced its building and fire safety investigation of the World Trade Center (WTC) disaster that occured on September 11, 2001.  The NIST WTC Investigation was conducted under the authority of the National Construction Safety Team Act.

 

 

Apparently, then, such distinguished Americans as these experts got together in some smoky back room and all of them agreed, for some ungodly reason, to do the most dishonourable deed imaginable-give organized crime, the CIA, the military-industrial complex, or whoever was behind the 9/11, a free pass in the murder of citizens of United States.



And in the process, not only risk destroying everything they had worked for-their reputation and legacy to their families-but expose themselves to prosecution for the crime of accessory after the fact to murder. Ask yourself this: would any of these investigators, for instance, risk being remembered as an accessory after the fact to the murder of this nation's citizens, one who disgraced himself his country.




The mere asking of the question demonstrates the absurdity of the thought.


Indeed, why would any of the members of the NIST and their staff stake their good reputation on a report they prepared which they knew to be fraudulent
?

quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#211
Posted: 9/12/2011 10:16:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


This is well stated 

AHD is still a tool, though 

a powertool 
quote
RickeM send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
RickeM
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 7967
Location: New York
#212
Posted: 9/12/2011 10:41:50 AM
quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35080
Location: California
#213
Posted: 9/12/2011 10:54:41 AM
I still am somewhat shocked that there are people who believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Asking questions is one thing, but my problem with the conspiracy theorists is that they like to present themselves as open minded and "just asking questions man". However, when they ask those questions and then get answers that do not supportive their pre-determined outcome of a US government conspiracy, its funny how their "open mindedness" transforms into something quite differently.


quote
NoWorries21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
Location: Texas
#214
Posted: 9/12/2011 10:54:56 AM
BMA I think you are taking my whole statement the wrong way and maybe I portrayed it the wrong way. I personally do not believe it was an inside job. But I am not oblivious to the evidence that it might of been. There are questions that have not been answered. THats all that I was implying. 

Regardless my stance was stop the bullshit post of it being and inside job and not celebrating, remembering the day that we lost a lot of fellow Americans and heroes.
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#215
Posted: 9/12/2011 11:05:34 AM
the only conspiracy that I kind of believe is that we shot down flight 93. which I completely understand would have been necessary and I totally support the decision to prevent another catastrophe and even more lives taken. but shooting the plane down and then using all of passengers as scapegoats by claiming that they did it just isn't right. granted from the reports it certainly seemed like they fought back against the terrorists onboard, but how convenient was it that the plane went down in the middle of nowhere?

I remember watching reports from the locals in that area that had seen the plane going down had reported seeing fireballs on the plane then it was on fire before it crashed and that other jets were seen in the air.
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#216
Posted: 9/12/2011 11:50:51 AM
 

Note that peripheral figures in any conspiracy would be more likely to come forward because their limited role would not result in serious punishment-in fact, most likely no punishment at all because of a plea bargain in which they'd have to name higher-ups. And their inducement would be considerable financial rewards (books, TV movies based on their disclosures, etc.). And mere informants, who wouldn't be exposed to any legally adverse consequences, would only have financial rewards for coming forward.

quote
Hugh_Jorgan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 12722
Location: New York
#217
Posted: 9/12/2011 11:57:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BMA:

 

Note that peripheral figures in any conspiracy would be more likely to come forward because their limited role would not result in serious punishment-in fact, most likely no punishment at all because of a plea bargain in which they'd have to name higher-ups. And their inducement would be considerable financial rewards (books, TV movies based on their disclosures, etc.). And mere informants, who wouldn't be exposed to any legally adverse consequences, would only have financial rewards for coming forward.


The mere fact that you even have to take the time to explain this is a sorry reflection oh now stupid people can be 

GBP knows 

quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14794
Location: Massachusetts
#218
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:30:30 PM

does iwin really like to eat behind? serious question.

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#219
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:45:42 PM
 

In his book, Loving God, former presidential assistant Charles Colson, in writing about Watergate, said, "With the most powerful office in the world at stake, a small band of hand-picked loyalists [of President Richard Nixon] ... could not hold a conspiracy together for more than two weeks.”

quote
NoWorries21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
Location: Texas
#220
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:53:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


The mere fact that you even have to take the time to explain this is a sorry reflection oh now stupid people can be 

GBP knows 

I feel like I am getting called out here. Which is dumb because there is no reason for that. Basically I was trying to help the idiot that started this post to understand why so many were getting upset. Thats all. No matter what evidence, Its about those that lost their life. Its not about who did it. I am American through and through and when this happened and everyone that was talking about a draft I was the first that stood up and said if it came to that I would enroll. (I was 20 then, 30 would be a little tougher)  

I was just trying to represent the fact that it is not about the anniversary of those planes hitting the WTC's, Its about those who lost their lives that day.
quote
dopalicous send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dopalicous
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3468
Location: Zimbabwe
#221
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:00:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dopalicous:


Listen we cannot ban one of my favorite people on the forum....Me and 1win go way back........just dont act like a person 

Touche Covers.....
quote
dopalicous send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dopalicous
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3468
Location: Zimbabwe
#222
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:14:43 PM
Now that we are in the box and cant really "shoot the dirt"    i want to let you know you can have your opinion....

just pick better timing...this one was all about timing.

Protonians 

Unite

quote
RickeM send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
RickeM
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 7967
Location: New York
#223
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:30:27 PM
I just farted
quote
ABooksNightmare send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ABooksNightmare
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 19337
Location: California
#224
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:48:16 PM

There are no winners here in any of this......

Yours truly,

Kansas City Chiefs

quote
RickeM send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
RickeM
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 7967
Location: New York
#225
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:59:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

There are no winners here in any of this......

Yours truly,

Kansas City Chiefs

You just farted
quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 9 of 12 «  7 8 9 10 11   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.