Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 6 of 12 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Anniversary of the controlled demolitions
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#126
Posted: 9/12/2011 2:59:46 AM

O

O

O

O

O

quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58466
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#127
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:01:14 AM
Hey coldsnap ... misfits... you guys are dumb douchebags as well for questioning this
quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9144
Location: Canada
#128
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:02:45 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Iveycheats:

You're not a prick....you are just a dumb douchebag

And you are one of the dopes that when asked a question....never seem to have a reasonable answer.

Care to play ? 

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#129
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:02:58 AM

O

O

O

O

O

quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58466
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#130
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:04:54 AM
BMA... really man use another thread to do this in... rather if the majority people like or agree with me here... its still A real thread and you doing your pick posting isnt going to help. I know what your tryin to do by it... but what you dont get is it bothers me greatly waht happened that day... so these pics dont get me viewed differently. Got it GBP 
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#131
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:05:26 AM

ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S LETTER OF LOSS TO MRS BIXBY WAS READ BY FORMER PRESIDENT BUSH TODAY

O

 


Dear Madam,
I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming.

But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,

A. Lincoln

Washington, November 21, 1864.

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#132
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:07:08 AM

O

O

O

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#133
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:10:01 AM

O

O

O

O

O

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#134
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:13:33 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

BMA... really man use another thread to do this in... rather if the majority people like or agree with me here... its still A real thread and you doing your pick posting isnt going to help. I know what your tryin to do by it... but what you dont get is it bothers me greatly waht happened that day... so these pics dont get me viewed differently. Got it GBP 

 

O

O

O

O

O

quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9144
Location: Canada
#135
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:14:26 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

BMA... really man use another thread to do this in... rather if the majority people like or agree with me here... its still A real thread and you doing your pick posting isnt going to help. I know what your tryin to do by it... but what you dont get is it bothers me greatly waht happened that day... so these pics dont get me viewed differently. Got it GBP 

After reading a couple of his posts I thought this guy had some smarts.............

My bad. 

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#136
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:15:33 AM

O

O

quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9144
Location: Canada
#137
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:18:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

And you are one of the dopes that when asked a question....never seem to have a reasonable answer.

Care to play ? 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

 

Why am I not surprised?  

 

 

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#138
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:19:35 AM

O

O

O

O

O

O

O

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#139
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:22:01 AM
The story of a 'Jumper'


Karen Juday RIP


Richard Percorella had searched high and low for a trace of his beloved, Karen Juday, but it was not until Christmas Eve, 2001, that her jawbone was found. He had the remains cremated, and scatttered them off the Verrazano- Narrows Bridge, which connects Staten Island to Brooklyn - the first place in the city Karen had seen when they started their lives together. Karen was a farm girl from Indiana, said Richard. And she had courage. Richhard believed she had jumped.


After the jawbone came another fragment, then another, and so


Richard signed a waiver allowing the medical examiner's office to dispose of any further remains. He couldn't go on forever handling the pieces of her.


When they met in 1997, Karen and Richard had both been married before. Richard said he knew she was "the one". He worked at the trading house Bear Steams, whose office on the Brooklyn side of the East River had a clear view of the Twin Towers. He helped Karen to get a job as an administrator at Cantor Fitzgerald. Sometimes she would call him to describe an amazing spectacle outside her winndow. "You can't believe this, but a jet plane just flew by my window. It was so beautiful."


On the morning of 9/11 Richard had a bird's-eye view of the whole thing. He saw the second plane hit the south tower and tried to call Karen, but there was no answer. Soon, his building was on a lock down. Frustrated, desperate and enraged, Richard picked up a chair and threw it at the window. The nurse was called. She wanted to take his blood presssure. "1 says, 'Are you f***in' kiddin' me?' 1 said, 'My fiancee probably just got killed and you wanna take my blood pressure? Of course it'll be up!''' That was the Brooklyn in him coming out, he told me.


Richard used to look at the postings and the photographs on the internet and sometimes wondered if she had jumped. She was very vain and particular about her face, he knew; she used plenty of wrinkle cream, and he always figured if conditions were that bad she would jump rather than face the fires.


He eventually made contact with Richard Drew, the Associated Press (AP) photographer who recorded many images of those who jumped or fell on 9/11- so many he has never counted them, he told me - including one much-published image of a man frozen in a head-first dive that came to be known as the Falling Man.


Pecorella went to Drew's office and was shown a collection of photographs. ''Are you sure you want to do this? It's very graphic," Drew asked him, but he was sure - and there she was, in the first photograph he saw. She was wearing the familiar bandana she always put on at work and stood in the window frame, holding on, with the flames behind her. There were a lot of other people in the photograph, but Richard was sure he recognised her cream trousers and blue cotton top.


There was a second photograph of a woman falling, hands over her face, legs raised as she came down, no bandana now, but the hair and body shape all too familiar. Drew was almost apologetic to Richhard - his instincts had just taken over, he said, he had just recorded what was happening. Richard reassured him that, in fact, it gave him some closure to know that, at the end, Karen had made a choice. She had jumped; she did not, as he said, burn up and become toast. "She chose how she should die. It's not a religious thing with me. A lot of people have problems because they consider it as suicide, which means you go to hell, but I don't consider it like that, I think it's more complicated.


Richard had never met anyone else who believed they knew a victim who had jumped. "Nobody talks about the jumpers," he said. It made him feel like he was the only one who knew and had something to hold on to. In fact, as Richard later realised, there were others who were looking to claim ownership of the same images. When his own health deteriorated after 2001- he developed a condition similar to emphysema that has restricted his mobility
quote
Iveycheats send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iveycheats
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2089
Location:
#140
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:27:35 AM

I'm not playing garbage Big Bird Ghandi..............I just think "truthers" are fuking morons (I already knew you were a moron)

There is plenty of info out there debunking every stupid conspiracy theory

When you guys die, hopefully a long long long time from now, I'm thankful that somebody will point out to you from up above that you are/were an idiot on this topic

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#141
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:29:22 AM

If, as is the situation with the conspiracy theorists, there is no evidence to support your allegation, from a legal standpoint you're out of court.

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#142
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:30:09 AM

But even if you're out of court, if you can at least argue that "well, there's no evidence of this, but logic and common sense tell you it is so," you still have talking rights and you can still play the game, as it were.

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#143
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:32:06 AM

But when you not only have no evidence, but logic and common sense tell you it isn't so, it's time to fold your tent.

 

O

quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58466
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#144
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:33:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iveycheats:

I'm not playing garbage Big Bird Ghandi..............I just think "truthers" are fuking morons (I already knew you were a moron)

There is plenty of info out there debunking every stupid conspiracy theory

When you guys die, hopefully a long long long time from now, I'm thankful that somebody will point out to you from up above that you are/were an idiot on this topic


Hey Ivey... what.. not who .. what took down those 3 steel specially reinforced steel towers that day. What you think actually happened in order to make those buildings fall.. not asking you to subject anyone criminally.. im syin hypothetically what you think caused them to fall in 10 seconds 11 seconds and 8 seconds respectively
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#145
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:33:36 AM

No evidence plus no common sense equals go home, zipper your mouth up, take a walk, forget about it, get a life.

 

O

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#146
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:34:46 AM

Of course, the hard-core conspiracy theorists, who desperately want to cling to their illusions, are not going to do any of these things.

 

O

quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9144
Location: Canada
#147
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:37:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iveycheats:

I'm not playing garbage Big Bird Ghandi..............I just think "truthers" are fuking morons (I already knew you were a moron)

There is plenty of info out there debunking every stupid conspiracy theory

When you guys die, hopefully a long long long time from now, I'm thankful that somebody will point out to you from up above that you are/were an idiot on this topic

Because you know you can't aswer my questions before I even ask it ..............I've seen you run and hide before numbnuts. 

Go drink your Kool-aid.....You are not smart enough to continue here.

quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58466
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#148
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:37:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BMA:

But when you not only have no evidence, but logic and common sense tell you it isn't so, it's time to fold your tent.

 

O


what took those 3 towers down that day BMA... I have to hear you say it.. I have to see it
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#149
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:37:18 AM

If they were to accept the evidence of no conspiracy, those whose lives have been heavily immersed in the 9/11 for years would also have to accept that they have "wasted" the last ten years of their lives on something that has no merit. And consciously or subconsciously, it is difficult for anyone to do this

 

O

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#150
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:38:44 AM

So they are prime candidates for being "in denial" and impervious to the being made. It should be added that if these conspiracy theorists were to accept the not only would they be invalidating a major part of their past, but many would be forfeiting their future.

 

O

quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 6 of 12 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.