"Fly Me" ....... (Rap Version)

Forum: Penalty Box Page 5 of 294 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: "Fly Me" ....... (Rap Version)
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#101
Posted: 7/7/2011 12:57:31 AM
Dont make me .....
Dsn150 PM Dsn150
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 11277
 
Dsn150
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#102
Posted: 7/7/2011 1:26:09 AM
Old school.....
Revo23 PM Revo23
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1078
 
Revo23
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#103
Posted: 7/7/2011 2:25:09 AM

PAIN

 

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#104
Posted: 7/7/2011 2:40:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Dsn150:

Old school.....

i CANT HELP BUT TO STILL FEEL THE ANIMOSITY 
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#105
Posted: 7/7/2011 2:51:23 AM
the show must go on
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#106
Posted: 7/7/2011 2:51:25 AM
Me against the world.  
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#107
Posted: 7/7/2011 2:53:57 AM
How bout some Deja vu?
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#108
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:03:07 AM
Mikado
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#109
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:04:59 AM
one of the few Lil Weezy songs i dig
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#110
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:05:38 AM
Lawson James
is breaking my heart as if my own son would let me down like this
BOOKYMAN65 PM BOOKYMAN65
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10212
 
BOOKYMAN65
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#111
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:07:02 AM
yo ,mike  yo win watchu know about this track right here !!!  


I'm quick with the heater ..
I'll shoot through you,your car 
and the parking meter  
   .
                see that red beam   smoke'em

Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#112
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:10:39 AM
How Blacks created rock and roll 
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#113
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:12:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

one of the few Lil Weezy songs i dig

I agree, only like 1/10 songs I like from this guy.  Too mindless and random most of the time.  He does show sparks of talent in his work, but can't ever be consistent.  
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#114
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:15:48 AM
This is a Lil Wayne song I like.

Misunderstood. 

It's somewhat mindless poetry, but there is some great lyrical assessments of growing up being black.  Especially when he is talking about crack-cocaine being distributed in poor neighborhoods.  
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#115
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:17:43 AM
Level 3, Level 4 drug, garbage like that.  
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#116
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:44:24 AM
I get money
mwhit82 PM mwhit82
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
 
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#117
Posted: 7/7/2011 5:41:29 AM
What a HORRIBLE friggin SONG

Yes, I suck your person and your juice tells me what/who to believe/accept....Hmmm, I guess thought/intellect/question is above my knowledge

This song sucked and has no relevance to me or even my fella's, but I guess if dumb-shits speak this and some agree well I can only hope they think for themselves

I dig bone, and eazy-e of course, but this wannabe gangsta garbage has no originality and keeps brothers down

Yes, Joining a gang at 15 has about 2 yr's worth of knowledge of selling crack and meth, but what do you do w/ life the other 40 yr's you have left??? I'm not so ignorant, and addiction hasn't avoided me, but understanding life/quality this garbage truly escapes me...I've been brought up on NWA Dopeman, but I have to say this song incorporates little if anything of "getting ahead in life"...OK granted gang-banger lifestyle   So where are you at 30 or even 40???? Yes probably stardust just to get recycled so I'd avoid the bullshit and maybe try to incorporate a trade

Kill and rob, truly arrogant and ignorant, maybe a solution for FOOLS born b4 the 80's but just plainly sounds ignorant in the decades I come from. Not saying you have to agree w/ Goldman and the frauds they create, but somewhat legit can create a better man...Dumb-garbage gangsta is a revolving door, well that is to die for nothing you believe in or stand before
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#118
Posted: 7/7/2011 5:48:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mwhit82:

What a HORRIBLE friggin SONG

Yes, I suck your person and your juice tells me what/who to believe/accept....Hmmm, I guess thought/intellect/question is above my knowledge

This song sucked and has no relevance to me or even my fella's, but I guess if dumb-shits speak this and some agree well I can only hope they think for themselves

I dig bone, and eazy-e of course, but this wannabe gangsta garbage has no originality and keeps brothers down

Yes, Joining a gang at 15 has about 2 yr's worth of knowledge of selling crack and meth, but what do you do w/ life the other 40 yr's you have left??? I'm not so ignorant, and addiction hasn't avoided me, but understanding life/quality this garbage truly escapes me...I've been brought up on NWA Dopeman, but I have to say this song incorporates little if anything of "getting ahead in life"...OK granted gang-banger lifestyle   So where are you at 30 or even 40???? Yes probably stardust just to get recycled so I'd avoid the bullshit and maybe try to incorporate a trade

Kill and rob, truly arrogant and ignorant, maybe a solution for FOOLS born b4 the 80's but just plainly sounds ignorant in the decades I come from. Not saying you have to agree w/ Goldman and the frauds they create, but somewhat legit can create a better man...Dumb-garbage gangsta is a revolving door, well that is to die for nothing you believe in or stand before

Kool story bro.  







































Now get the darn up on outta here with your fingerwaggin bullshit telling us what music we ought to listen to.  If you don't like it then you can go on down to the PB cafeteria and get a fresh cup of shut the darn up.  
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#119
Posted: 7/7/2011 10:42:30 AM
Mikado ligthen up on mrwhit a bit man he means well..poor fella just thinks he is actually one of The Beatles
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#120
Posted: 7/7/2011 10:43:42 AM
dont overthink this song just enjoy it
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#121
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:16:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

Mikado ligthen up on mrwhit a bit man he means well..poor fella just thinks he is actually one of The Beatles

But I like listening to music that demoralizes women and glamorizes the gangsta lifestyle.  

Shouldn't be any of his business to fingerwag  telling me garbage is inappropriate to listen to.  

How bout some raunchier garbage?

Pop that box
humbleness1235 PM humbleness1235
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10185
 
humbleness1235
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#122
Posted: 7/7/2011 5:50:10 PM
box FART 
humbleness1235 PM humbleness1235
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10185
 
humbleness1235
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#123
Posted: 7/7/2011 5:51:00 PM
SHOW GOES ON
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#124
Posted: 7/7/2011 7:36:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mikado:


But I like listening to music that demoralizes women and glamorizes the gangsta lifestyle.  

Shouldn't be any of his business to fingerwag  telling me garbage is inappropriate to listen to.  

How bout some raunchier garbage?

Pop that box


2live crew 4 the win
seaweed PM seaweed
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8288
 
seaweed
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#125
Posted: 7/7/2011 7:46:28 PM
You said you was king, you lied through your teeth
For that darn your fillings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped
Forum: Penalty Box Page 5 of 294 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.