What's your favorite strain of all-time?

Forum: Penalty Box Page 7 of 8 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: What's your favorite strain of all-time?
hammer22 PM hammer22
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 9033
 
hammer22
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#151
Posted: 6/14/2011 6:42:56 PM
hahaha   people trying to sell reggies
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#152
Posted: 6/14/2011 6:44:37 PM
i DONT MIND REGS IF THERE GOING INTO A BLUNT
hammer22 PM hammer22
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 9033
 
hammer22
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#153
Posted: 6/14/2011 7:02:55 PM
mikado are you employed?

you should be running a dispensary with how much knowledge u have about weed
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#154
Posted: 6/14/2011 7:21:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hammer22:

mikado are you employed?

you should be running a dispensary with how much knowledge u have about weed

There is some stupid rule in CO that you have to be a resident for a year to work in the MMJ area.  I do some trimming on the side for a friend for some extra money.  In the meantime I serve people alcohol for a living - which I would much rather be serving people pot as the customers are much more friendly and you feel like you are actually helping people.  Where with serving alcohol I feel like I'm contributing to the destruction of society with getting people drunk and then they make bad decisions.  

Speaking of which I gotta bounce out to work now.  Got a little action on the WNBA tonight to keep me occupied over the summe.  There might not be a summer league in the NBA in July. 

Anyways you guys have a good night doing whatever you do.  Peace.  
innovation PM innovation
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 1991
 
innovation
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#155
Posted: 6/14/2011 7:24:07 PM

Jeter said he really like

1st class high ankle strain

Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#156
Posted: 6/15/2011 4:20:08 AM
I thought that guy was on roids.  Or maybe I'm confusing him with another Yankee.

I don't really watch baseball unless I'm baked out of my mind, and it's usually just to go out and get a few beers and burgers with friends.  I don't mind watching it live, but to watch or listen on television or radio... that's called naptime.  
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#157
Posted: 6/15/2011 4:30:50 AM
I understand a lot of you around here make money off the MLB, that's cool.  To me, I don't have an interest level in it at all and I'd much rather cap the WNBA this time of year.  Despite what others say about women's basketball, it can be surprisingly entertaining if you actually give it a chance.  Sure it's different, but in some ways it is better than the NBA and I can appreciate that.  After a few beers and a blunt you won't be able to tell the gender of most the players anyways... makes Tina Charles turn into a Mo Williams with braids.  
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#158
Posted: 7/6/2011 3:25:07 AM
Querkle.

Cross between Purple Urkle, and Space Queen.  

Loading some up in the vape now.  
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
quote#159
Posted: 7/6/2011 3:45:30 AM
Blue Dream.


Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.
Posted using a mobile device.
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
quote#160
Posted: 7/6/2011 3:46:37 AM
...innovation is patiently waiting for a LOL or laughing "emoticon"....

Somebody toss him a bone.


*handshake*
Posted using a mobile device.
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#161
Posted: 7/6/2011 3:50:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GiLmo574:

Blue Dream.


Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.

Funny you mention Blue Dream, I just finished a vape pack of the Querkle and now feel like moving on to something different... like Blue Dream.  

Good stuff for sleep and stress.  
pinoy1da PM pinoy1da
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6156
 
pinoy1da
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#162
Posted: 7/6/2011 4:15:53 AM
I JIZZ ON THE MEDICAL WEED I GET HERE AND CALI AND SLANG IT TO THE MY HOMEGIRLS AND WATCH THEM HIT IT OFF MY ROAR. 

LADIES LOVE MY WEED FULL OF JIZZ(CRYSTALS) 

Stiln PM Stiln
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6424
 
Stiln
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#163
Posted: 7/6/2011 11:10:52 AM
great thread
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
quote#164
Posted: 7/6/2011 11:21:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mikado:


Funny you mention Blue Dream, I just finished a vape pack of the Querkle and now feel like moving on to something different... like Blue Dream.  

Good stuff for sleep and stress.  

Niiiiiiice!   

mmmmm... That use to be my favorite.

And, I was a huge fan of STRAWBERRY COUGH too.  

22stunna PM 22stunna
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 118
 
22stunna
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#165
Posted: 7/6/2011 1:14:29 PM
B. Atrice get it right, don't tangle and twist it
Hit the club every night, drunk - drinkin' that Crissy



Gotta be dat BLUE CHEEEEEEEEZZZZ
humbleness1235 PM humbleness1235
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10185
 
humbleness1235
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#166
Posted: 7/6/2011 1:27:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GiLmo574:

Blue Dream.


Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.
THIS IS THE OTHER ONE I HAVE TRIED...IT WORKS GREAT...NECK DOWN NUMBNESS
Stiln PM Stiln
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6424
 
Stiln
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#167
Posted: 7/7/2011 12:25:19 PM
Yo mikado what do you know about this

http://www.kwgn.com/news/kdvr-petition-drive-starts-thursday-to-fully-legalize-marijuana-in-colo-20110706,0,5780053.story
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#168
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:09:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Stiln:

Yo mikado what do you know about this

http://www.kwgn.com/news/kdvr-petition-drive-starts-thursday-to-fully-legalize-marijuana-in-colo-20110706,0,5780053.story

I know that it will likely be a failed effort because of alcohol lobbyists here in Colorado.  MMJ laws changed substantially 7/1/11.  Much more strict with the businesses as far as regulation goes.  More work needs to be done with the MMJ laws first I think.  I actually know a few patients that are against all-out legalization.  They claim that it will turn pot into big business and destroy the quality of medicine they are receiving.    

However I do feel if they collected enough signatures like in 2006, this time around it will be a lot closer to passing (around 50/50).  You gotta realize that outside of Denver, most places in Colorado are pretty conservative.  Some counties/towns have an outright ban on dispensaries.  It won't change the fact some of the law enforcement here also is still living in the Reagan era.  

Either way, it will be a narrow vote - that could swing either way.  But if I had to take bets on this, I'd say legalization fails again - even though I would like to be proven wrong.  I don't think most people in Colorado really care here anymore - and may not even be motivated to go out and vote on it.  It is completely decriminalized in Denver to where you will get the equivalent of a traffic ticket for carrying.  
Stiln PM Stiln
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6424
 
Stiln
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#169
Posted: 7/7/2011 4:22:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mikado:


I know that it will likely be a failed effort because of alcohol lobbyists here in Colorado.  MMJ laws changed substantially 7/1/11.  Much more strict with the businesses as far as regulation goes.  More work needs to be done with the MMJ laws first I think.  I actually know a few patients that are against all-out legalization.  They claim that it will turn pot into big business and destroy the quality of medicine they are receiving.    

However I do feel if they collected enough signatures like in 2006, this time around it will be a lot closer to passing (around 50/50).  You gotta realize that outside of Denver, most places in Colorado are pretty conservative.  Some counties/towns have an outright ban on dispensaries.  It won't change the fact some of the law enforcement here also is still living in the Reagan era.  

Either way, it will be a narrow vote - that could swing either way.  But if I had to take bets on this, I'd say legalization fails again - even though I would like to be proven wrong.  I don't think most people in Colorado really care here anymore - and may not even be motivated to go out and vote on it.  It is completely decriminalized in Denver to where you will get the equivalent of a traffic ticket for carrying.  


Ah I see. Yeah I figured Denver was really one of the only cites in Colorado that was the most progressive in dealing with medical weed.   CO springs and el paso have a lot of right wingers right?  But this initiative is not legalization, I've talked to people that have signed these kinds of petitions. So I don't know how effective they are. We'll see I guess..

As of 2009, the total population of Colorado was 5,024,748. Assuming that is a good estimate of the current population, then 86,000 signatures would constitute just 1.7% of the population.

But Maryland has some pretty strict weed laws.. I doubt they're able to pass any initiative any time soon.

Colorado like other states have decriminalized it. NY has completely decriminalized it, you don't even have to pay a fine in NY until your third arrest if you have less than 25 grams lol..

If this passes somehow, Colorado will become the new stoner mecca.

Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#170
Posted: 7/7/2011 9:19:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Stiln:



Ah I see. Yeah I figured Denver was really one of the only cites in Colorado that was the most progressive in dealing with medical weed.   CO springs and el paso have a lot of right wingers right?  But this initiative is not legalization, I've talked to people that have signed these kinds of petitions. So I don't know how effective they are. We'll see I guess..

As of 2009, the total population of Colorado was 5,024,748. Assuming that is a good estimate of the current population, then 86,000 signatures would constitute just 1.7% of the population.

But Maryland has some pretty strict weed laws.. I doubt they're able to pass any initiative any time soon.

Colorado like other states have decriminalized it. NY has completely decriminalized it, you don't even have to pay a fine in NY until your third arrest if you have less than 25 grams lol..

If this passes somehow, Colorado will become the new stoner mecca.


CO Springs and El Paso Co. is pretty much the same place, but yes, I lot a hard right wing strict morals Christians.  

I actually hate Boulder because they try to be too progressive with their garbage.  Denver is a good middle ground.  

Honestly - the wording of this proposition is everything.  I think it starts in a good direction since it they call it regulate pot like alcohol initiative.  However the wording has not been finalized. 

Colorado is already the new stoner mecca.  It kinda sucks in a way because you get a lot of hippies flocking to this state right now just to smoke pot and do nothing to help Colorado.  A lot of people think they can just up and grow some weed and make money - its really not that friggin easy.  In fact with the new laws that took place on the 1st, it is even harder to start a pot business.  The community I live in has banned any new pot businesses from opening.  
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#171
Posted: 7/10/2011 12:59:17 AM
Pineapple Express.  
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#172
Posted: 8/6/2011 10:55:32 PM
Can cannabis actually improve overall health and help slow/prevent debilitating illnesses? 

I know some people out in Colorado are experimenting with high CBD strains (which is the other main psychoactive ingredient in cannabis). Research has started to come out recently that strains high in CBD can have enormous medicinal value.  CBD has been basically bred out of existence because of people wanting more and more potent THC values.  High CBD strains are shown to have great medicinal benefits such as improving appetite, reliving anxiety, as well as a natural pain killer - all without getting you stoned out of your mind.  


dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27850
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#173
Posted: 8/6/2011 11:40:59 PM
i have the possibility of getting some stuff called "woody"... referring to woody harelson's personal/fav strain... 

I might have missed it tho as I have decreased my overall intake recently with some life changes
Mikado PM Mikado
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10129
 
Mikado
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#174
Posted: 8/11/2011 3:53:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

i have the possibility of getting some stuff called "woody"... referring to woody harelson's personal/fav strain... 

I might have missed it tho as I have decreased my overall intake recently with some life changes

Best of luck with the life changes DL, sometimes you just gotta take a break or limit yourself based on the activities and actions going on in your life.  
Colts03 PM Colts03
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 13377
 
Colts03
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#175
Posted: 8/11/2011 4:01:20 PM
Mikado I think we would be great friends  
Forum: Penalty Box Page 7 of 8 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.