Posted: 5/25/2011 2:34:13 PM
Alright finally a thread that I love (nice one Tags):
(1) Predator by Ice Cube - my favorite rap single of all time
(2) It Was a Good Day by Ice Cube - great second single for the same album
(3) Regulate by Nate Dogg and Warren G - I always LOVED this song and it is not because of Nate Dogg's recent death either!
(4) Wicked by Ice Cube - another great song from the Predator album.
(5) Jump Around by House of Pain - not sure if this qualifies as rap so much as it is just bad a$$.
Now on to the MASTER of the 90s rap IMHO:
(1) Me Against the World
(2) Dear Mama - I don't care who you are this video rocked
TuPac was not just about entertainment (like California Love) but also as you can see about the songs about social change. One guy that I would have loved to see perform live but never got the chance. I always got his music the day it came out (even if I had to drive to Minneapolis) except I refuse to buy into this Makaveli crap.