BATOR please read...

Forum: Website Promotions Page 3 of 48 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: BATOR please read...
starwink PM starwink
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 24201
Maryland
 
starwink
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:03:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

hey you ever posted a play...a positive comment outside the penalty box...look who is calling someone an fool...you are a fn joke...


I refuse to let you bring me down to your level. 

You are an angry, name calling, mean spirited person.

No wonder Bator and everybody else hates you. 
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:04:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

Mikey … don't feel too bad about your breakup with bator.

I recall when I also broke up with my first true love, she was a feisty little thing, with the most perfect tits I have ever had the pleasure of suckling. It took me many a bottle of rum, and a few months of sleepless, tear filled nights to get over her. You can expect much of the same with the falling apart of your relationship with bator. 

The good news is that you have a whole new group of friends here in the PB to help you through your difficult times     

pat yerself on the back...you are so clever ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jay10 PM jay10
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 15682
Georgia
 
jay10
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:05:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

Mikey … don't feel too bad about your breakup with bator.

I recall when I also broke up with my first true love, she was a feisty little thing, with the most perfect tits I have ever had the pleasure of suckling. It took me many a bottle of rum, and a few months of sleepless, tear filled nights to get over her. You can expect much of the same with the falling apart of your relationship with bator. 

The good news is that you have a whole new group of friends here in the PB to help you through your difficult times     
....,,,,,,,,
Ace77 PM Ace77
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 30979
United States
 
Ace77
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:05:47 PM
Jarryd Hayne > Jim Brown
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:06:31 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by starwink:



I refuse to let you bring me down to your level. 

You are an angry, name calling, mean spirited person.

No wonder Bator and everybody else hates you. 

yeah ...you got it all figured out...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

fn jerk-off

michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:07:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ace77:

Jarryd Hayne > Jim Brown
Ace77 PM Ace77
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 30979
United States
 
Ace77
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:11:10 PM
Haynetrain
JRblumpkin PM JRblumpkin
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 125
 
JRblumpkin
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:11:37 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

nice to see you came out of the closet finally

things should get easier on you from here on out now that the truth of your sexuality is out

Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 14095
New York
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:12:55 PM
Mikey, we're here for you, my friend 

The boys of the PB will not desert you the way that bator did … we are true friends 
starwink PM starwink
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 24201
Maryland
 
starwink
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:14:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:



Do you like cabernet?
RichardA PM RichardA
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4324
Costa Rica
 
RichardA
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:15:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

Mikey … don't feel too bad about your breakup with bator.

I recall when I also broke up with my first true love, she was a feisty little thing, with the most perfect tits I have ever had the pleasure of suckling. It took me many a bottle of rum, and a few months of sleepless, tear filled nights to get over her. You can expect much of the same with the falling apart of your relationship with bator. 

The good news is that you have a whole new group of friends here in the PB to help you through your difficult times     



michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:15:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by starwink:



Do you like cabernet?
does he wear a condom with you ?
Ace77 PM Ace77
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 30979
United States
 
Ace77
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:15:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:











The greatest sportsman of all time
starwink PM starwink
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 24201
Maryland
 
starwink
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/20/2010 10:57:18 AM
jroach017 PM jroach017
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 316
Florida
 
jroach017
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/20/2010 1:00:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ace77:

She took the midnight train and got AIDS
AIDS? In the morning? I love AIDS in the morning!
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/20/2010 11:01:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jroach017:

AIDS? In the morning? I love AIDS in the morning!
all class in here...smh...
starwink PM starwink
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 24201
Maryland
 
starwink
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/20/2010 11:33:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

all class in here...smh...


What a guy!!! 
Crowkillers PM Crowkillers
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 32063
Pennsylvania
 
Crowkillers
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/20/2010 11:41:03 PM
Bator cannot be trusted. He stood me up on a fishing trip once before. He promised that he was going to show me the trick for seining for minnows and everything. Mother guy probably took Vanzack out instead...
starwink PM starwink
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 24201
Maryland
 
starwink
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/20/2010 11:45:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

Bator cannot be trusted. He stood me up on a fishing trip once before. He promised that he was going to show me the trick for seining for minnows and everything. Mother guy probably took Vanzack out instead...


The guy is only human.  Maybe he was breaking bread with Michaelpaulirvingwilliamjerrymiketheodore instead.   


michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/20/2010 11:53:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by starwink:



The guy is only human.  Maybe he was breaking bread with Michaelpaulirvingwilliamjerrymiketheodore instead.   


lame and stupid is no way to go through life...I  actually feel bad for you...placing 50 dollar bets and getting a hard-on over them in between researching and garbage-talking members on covers...sad mfer
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/20/2010 11:57:53 PM
Economy of Saint Lucia

Its economy depends primarily on tourism, banana production, and light manufacturing. An educated workforce and improvements in roads, communications, water supply, sewerage, and port facilities have attracted foreign investment in tourism and in petroleum storage and transshipment. However, with the U.S., Canada, and Europe in recession, tourism declined by double digits in early 2009

 

guess the bets cant be too high picking bananas for a living...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 14095
New York
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/20/2010 11:59:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

Sorry if I offended you but I thought that talking to you awhile on this board we were more then friendly and meant you no harm joking with you as most know I am a patriot fan...I hope you win with Greenbay and was gonna wish you luck before I was boxed...there were people talking real garbage in your thread that actually dislike you and me being a friend was boxed?

40Down PM 40Down
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 748
United States
 
40Down
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/21/2010 9:57:43 AM
PM him dude. Your getting crushed with this weak behind thread!
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/21/2010 10:09:20 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 40Down:

PM him dude. Your getting crushed with this weak behind thread!

already did...and getting crushed...lmao...hardly...two jack-offs getting their jollies talking about juvenile homophobic jibberish is laughable to me...and its the same 2 losers...yeah...I'm mortified...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hitterno24 PM hitterno24
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24214
United States
 
hitterno24
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/20/2011 12:06:24 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

Sorry if I offended you but I thought that talking to you awhile on this board we were more then friendly and meant you no harm joking with you as most know I am a patriot fan...I hope you win with Greenbay and was gonna wish you luck before I was boxed...there were people talking real garbage in your thread that actually dislike you and me being a friend was boxed?

Forum: Website Promotions Page 3 of 48 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.