Wow you guys where do I start

Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 7  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Wow you guys where do I start
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:34:35 PM

I literally cant believe how all this turned out. When this first happenned I did not know I was even banned until I saw Shrimps thread. Even though I figured some people took a liking to me... I never knew what respect was in store. Haters can call me lame for sayin this but I almost shed a tear after everyone rallied around me. I mean think about it. None of you had to do that for me. I was gone. I dont even know where to start.

This has shown me so much. Even the mods, even you guys that have to deal with so much crap. I could tell even you guys where angry about this and confused. Once again the feeling of that support rallied around me one cant seriously write the gratitude that I feel in text form. You guys are a  solid core. Simple as that. Never think for a second that the group you guys have assembled is not top notch. I always thought it was but this has just shown me even more.

There is so much mroe I want to say but Im just so ancy to get this post out there. Im sure I will cover all of the positive feelings I have towards each of you posters and mods in time when Im settled down and relaxed. Thank you all very much this is more then a website. Im not the kind of person who involves himself in social networking much. I do not have a facebook,myspace,twitter, or am a part of any other sports forums. But this site right from the get go had me hooked. From the layout to the multiple forums, all the way up to the mods who dont isolate themselvers from the posters but get involved. I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY OTHER SITE WHO TRIES TO COMPARE THEMSELVES TO THIS ONE BECAUSE THAT IS JUST SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR FAILURE. Ill shut up for now though lol.

Once again thank you all very much it makes ya feel good to know that even though people thought u was gone and know I couldnt reply that they were my voice for me.

                                      

jay10 PM jay10
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 15682
Georgia
 
jay10
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:36:59 PM
Welcome back......
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:39:18 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by jay10:

Welcome back......

Thanks Jay. In shrimps thread I saw that you actually was let down a bit when you thought I was banned. Its good to know even though we might not always agree...(which is always going to happen in some situations) that we are allies to eachother.

Jersey973 PM Jersey973
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 5856
 
Jersey973
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:42:45 PM

Thank God Covers let you back.

I heard they didn't want blood on their hands after they found out you were going to kill yourself once you got banned.

Jersey973 PM Jersey973
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 5856
 
Jersey973
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:44:17 PM

And your welcome.

It was actually me who convinced Covers to let you back.

I have some serious pull around here.

jay10 PM jay10
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 15682
Georgia
 
jay10
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:46:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

Thanks Jay. In shrimps thread I saw that you actually was let down a bit when you thought I was banned. Its good to know even though we might not always agree...(which is always going to happen in some situations) that we are allies to eachother.

.................I actually pm'ed a couple of people for you too.........and why we maybe don't agree on everything......right is right.......and wrong is wrong...............Now go fix me a sammich ..............
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:49:30 PM

Dont understand why you would even want to post in here Jersey. You and Saintsfan jumped on the opportunity to bad mouth me once all that mix up happenned.

And Saintsfan. Everyone ribs on you. Even when I would go thread to thread with everyone showing displeasure towards you bet you cant name more then a couple times I even responded in a negative way. Yet you still show your true colors once I was mistakingly banned.At least I know where we stand as far as you two. At least I got to see that

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:51:57 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by jay10:

.................I actually pm'ed a couple of people for you too.........and why we maybe don't agree on everything......right is right.......and wrong is wrong...............Now go fix me a sammich ..............

 

Would be a boring world if everyone agreed on every little thing. By people disagreeing and adding outside thoughts on a subject that is how we as people find new ideas and move along

FritoLay PM FritoLay
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4278
California
 
FritoLay
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:52:46 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by Jersey973]

And your welcome.

It was actually me who convinced Covers to let you back.

I have some serious pull around here.

[/Quote  
captjohn67 PM captjohn67
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12821
Alabama
 
captjohn67
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:56:11 PM

never really spoke with you a lot, but i didn't see anything that was worth banning you over, imo...glad you arose from the dead, that doesn't happen often

 

ABooksNightmare PM ABooksNightmare
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 19337
California
 
ABooksNightmare
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:00:16 PM

.....An alias was unbanned.....

 

 

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:00:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by captjohn67:

never really spoke with you a lot, but i didn't see anything that was worth banning you over, imo...glad you arose from the dead, that doesn't happen often

 

 

Spentover 2 days on the other side in that Hellish pit of the damned. First thing that surprised me when I got there was how fat GBP was in person.

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:01:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

.....An alias was unbanned.....

 

First off Abookie? Thought you wanted me back. Second off what alias am I ? Never heard anyone call me that except you

 

 

Jersey973 PM Jersey973
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 5856
 
Jersey973
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:02:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

.....An alias was unbanned.....

 

 

You didn't hear? Covers has installed a new policy....Every members gets one "Get out of Being Banned" Card.

I heard it was Wallstreet's idea.

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:04:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jersey973:

You didn't hear? Covers has installed a new policy....Every members gets one "Get out of Being Banned" Card.

I heard it was Wallstreet's idea.

You absolutely hate this dont you. You always point your finger it seems and complain to mods in post that this site is unfair. Your personality is the kind that Im glad all people dont have or else this world would still be living in caves

ABooksNightmare PM ABooksNightmare
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 19337
California
 
ABooksNightmare
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:06:18 PM

Win

You have 26k posts in 2 years....how is that even possible...and your posts in the box don't add so........

 

 

ABooksNightmare PM ABooksNightmare
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 19337
California
 
ABooksNightmare
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:07:23 PM

The reality is you didn't deserve to be banned, but I have seen people banned for much less.....

 

 

Jersey973 PM Jersey973
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 5856
 
Jersey973
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:07:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

Dont understand why you would even want to post in here Jersey. You and Saintsfan jumped on the opportunity to bad mouth me once all that mix up happenned.

And Saintsfan. Everyone ribs on you. Even when I would go thread to thread with everyone showing displeasure towards you bet you cant name more then a couple times I even responded in a negative way. Yet you still show your true colors once I was mistakingly banned.At least I know where we stand as far as you two. At least I got to see that

First of all dickhead..

Lets get one thing straight..

You started garbage with me first. I do not know which thread it took place in, but I know you gave me garbage for nothing.

And then I asked you to post a play for once in your life, which was followed by a psychotic outburst by yourself, calling me a douche, person, all kinds of random garbage.

I think I have a right to bust your balls a little bit.

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:09:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

Win

You have 26k posts in 2 years....how is that even possible...and your posts in the box don't add so........

 

 

 

I do have a lot of posts. And to answer your question on how I did it. Kind of hazy on how but I know it had a lot to do with hitting the submit button. But why say Im an alias. Is that many people on this site really an alias. I cant just come along in 2008 and like the site. Hell I was on this site for a couple months before I even realized about the forums....

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:12:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jersey973:

First of all dickhead..

Lets get one thing straight..

You started garbage with me first. I do not know which thread it took place in, but I know you gave me garbage for nothing.

And then I asked you to post a play for once in your life, which was followed by a psychotic outburst by yourself, calling me a douche, person, all kinds of random garbage.

I think I have a right to bust your balls a little bit.

Ok if it makes you feel better about everything then go ahead lol

Dude_Abides PM Dude_Abides
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3041
 
Dude_Abides
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:13:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

Win

You have 26k posts in 2 years....how is that even possible...and your posts in the box don't add so........

 

 

Posts in the box add up if you are not in cuffs, ABN.

People have been banned for less, this is true. But at least the right call was made in the end

Good to have you back around Iwin

cacabware PM cacabware
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11636
Massachusetts
 
cacabware
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:14:19 PM
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:16:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Dude_Abides:

Posts in the box add up if you are not in cuffs, ABN.

People have been banned for less, this is true. But at least the right call was made in the end

Good to have you back around Iwin

dude you where one of the main ones that really was in my corner rallying for me. Thank you man. I have a friend request pending . I hope you accept

ABooksNightmare PM ABooksNightmare
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 19337
California
 
ABooksNightmare
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:17:32 PM
testing
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:17:42 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by cacabware:

thanks for stopping in showing some love cacab

Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 7  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.